Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Courtesan Indulges Me at a Nevada Brothel

This is awesome, it sounds like you had a great time and that it was a safe environment for both of you. Seems like she genuinely enjoyed herself. I have zero experience with anything like this (and I've never even had a casual hookup) so hearing a story about this sort of thing in the modern real world is fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

This sounds like a super-awesome experience for you. I'm glad you found a girl who made your fantasies come true; she sounds like a complete sweetheart too. <3

It was easily the most enjoyable experience of my life, and she is a total sweetheart. I left out a bunch of irrelevant details (for omo.org, at least) not only for brevity's sake but because they would make even the most jaded cynic come around to the universal truth that sex workers are people too. It's not all about putting on a facade to earn every available dollar. Sometimes, people click and get attached. 

She didn't cut any corners in time, affection, effort, or understanding and I can't wait to save up enough to head back.

It was easily the most enjoyable experience of my life, and she is a total sweetheart. I left out a bunch of irrelevant details (for omo.org, at least) not only for brevity's sake but because they would make even the most jaded cynic come around to the universal truth that sex workers are people too. It's not all about putting on a facade to earn every available dollar. Sometimes, people click and get attached. 

She didn't cut any corners in time, affection, effort, or understanding and I can't wait to save up enough to head back.

Of course they're people with feelings. But they're also experts at providing exactly what their clients need. For some it's all about sex, while others want affection and companionship. I'm not saying you got played, exactly. Obviously I don't know the details of your interaction. Just saying, be careful about getting attached yourself.

I hope you use this as a learning experience and take that experience into your normal interactions. She can only give you as much affection as you can afford to buy, but there are plenty of people out there who can give you affection for free. This is not a moral argument, as I really don't care one way or the other about prostitution as long as it's safe and consensual. But it would be a shame if you got hurt down the road.