Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wet while cooking

Hey everyone,

after I crept around and enjoyed looking at all of your pictures, reading all of your stories, it's time for me to contribute something. :)

About me: I'm a young man in my early 30s, living in western Germany. I'm into wetting myself since around 12 oder 13 or something (that's another tale to tell someday). It took a while for me to accept my fetish and the internet did play a huge role in this development (yep, thanks to all of you!). Today I'm quite fond with my special interests and in some way even proud. I just know who I am, what I want, what I enjoy. :)

Okay, enough introduction. Today was one of those days again, where my mind constantly kept returning to the thrilling thought of wetting myself. It started this morning, when I took on my new black jeans. They're so snuggling tight and I just wondered, if you could see when they got wet. The thoughts returned when the coffee hit my bladder. That was around ten or eleven. I didn't go to the toilet. And even if I do not especially love the desperation part of these things, it was a thrilling sensation. Knowing that it could become uncomfortable, maybe even dangerous. Lucky me it's friday so I can go home after lunch and complete weeks duty via home-office. So there was light at the end of the tunnel - I didn't risk having an accident in public (which I fantasize about a lot, but aside from some daring incidents many years ago at late night I'm too scared to try these days).

But as things just happen the train was delayed. And it just stopped dead in the middle of nowhere with no hints or whatsoever about reasons or when we were supposed to move again. And then some kind of sensational panic mixed with the excitement. Okay, to be honest, the excitement just rose a little more ;)

After about ten minutes the train was moving again. Right before my station I stuffed my computer back in my backpack, put my gloves on (yes, it's freaking cold these days in Germany) and took my way home.

The whole afternoon was just one long struggle to hold my pee. I didn't want to lose it while working. And I didn't want to waste the opportunity. So I kept holding myself until the evening. After my work was finished - and I was squirming and wiggling heavily at this time - I took my time to prepare everything for cooking. Cutting broccoli, washing, peeling and cutting the potatoes, arraging everything very carefully... when it happened. Something in my mind decided, that the time was over. I just didn't want to fight anymore. I was sitting at my kitchen table, happily preparing my dinner, when I felt some drops of pee hit my underwear. Immediately there was this tickling, arousing sensation in my private parts. I suddenly felt amazingly horny and then I just let go. I unwillingly closed my eyes, stopped right in the middle of my potatoe-cutting motion and felt the flood. I was holding it for around ten hours and I just peed into my jeans with such force. It was flowing all around my balls, tickling, warming. It spread all around my crotch and eventually I felt it dripping on my feet. It felt like going on for an eternity. The funny thing is, when I pee for a longer time than normal, the relieving sensation gets suddenly mixed with some sexual feeling. Something like just ejaculating. And today I was peeing way longer than normal and at the end my dick just sent the sensation to my brain to just ejaculate a lot hot liquid right into my pants and jeans. And I so very love that particular feeling...

I sat there for some time, enjoying just the moment. That I had done it again, that I had wet myself. The guilt and the shame of my youth is all gone sind many years. Now there's pride. I felt so incredibly good while just enjoying something which makes me feel so blissful. :)

Then I continued preparing my gratin and put it into the oven. And while I was looking forward for my dinner I took some pictures. One of these I'd like to share with you tonight.

Thanks for participating in my wonderful evening. :)

post-23328-0-09639300-1456520422_thumb.j

Wonderfully written. Wonderful picture <3. While I don't enjoy holding to the point of bursting too often (I find the holding gets uncomfortable, but I can hold for quite a long time). I enjoy the desperation (especially in public) but wouldn't risk wetting in public, since I also enjoy going in strange places. (Such as behind my local Chinese takeaway....but that's a separate story to be told if necessary. Not really worth its own thread). I enjoy the thought that I might HAVE to go somewhere odd to justify not wetting myself. Or holding until I get home and letting it go.

Thanks for sharing :) x

Wonderfully written. Wonderful picture <3. While I don't enjoy holding to the point of bursting too often (I find the holding gets uncomfortable, but I can hold for quite a long time). I enjoy the desperation (especially in public) but wouldn't risk wetting in public, since I also enjoy going in strange places. (Such as behind my local Chinese takeaway....but that's a separate story to be told if necessary. Not really worth its own thread). I enjoy the thought that I might HAVE to go somewhere odd to justify not wetting myself. Or holding until I get home and letting it go.

Thanks for sharing :) x

Thanks for your reply. :)))

I know the thing about odd places. I've peed in my jeans once in a very shabby street somewhere behind my favorite greek restaurant (there are many secluded corners which are littered with waste and I always smells of pee) and on a very, VERY daring occasion I went to a local park at night, sat on a metallic bench in a dark spot between some bushes and just let it all go... funny, isn't it? I often try to figure out the reasons for this. Why I like that so much :D

Thanks for your reply. :)))

I know the thing about odd places. I've peed in my jeans once in a very shabby street somewhere behind my favorite greek restaurant (there are many secluded corners which are littered with waste and I always smells of pee) and on a very, VERY daring occasion I went to a local park at night, sat on a metallic bench in a dark spot between some bushes and just let it all go... funny, isn't it? I often try to figure out the reasons for this. Why I like that so much :D

Probably just enjoy the feeling of being 'naughty'. I know I do. I find it makes me very excited, actually. The fact I'm doing something I shouldn't be, and I could be caught, but even more exciting when I don't get caught and no one ever needs to know any different :)

• 1 month later...