Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Food and Drink

Just had an urge to make this topic out of sheer curiosity.

I'm sure some of us here already have information like this on our profile info, but I feel like this is something people don't often think about.

And if you can't pick a single favorite you can always just list two or three that you really like or list secondary or third choices.

Let's see how varied the tastes are around here.

I'll start.

Favorite Food:

Chicken Pot Pie

Secondary:

Pizza

Favorite Drink:

Brisk Ice Tea

Secondary:

Orange Juice

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite food is probably shrimp, and my favorite drink is orange crush from a glass bottle. Everything tastes better from glass.

Me too. I absolutely love shrimp, and any dish made from it, especially shrimp alfredo and shrimp stew. I've also been a huge orange crush junkie pretty much my whole life, but now I've mostly moved on to orange Fanta. Also, the glass thing is so true. The mexican cokes in the .5l glass bottles are soooo good.

My favorite food is probably shrimp, and my favorite drink is orange crush from a glass bottle. Everything tastes better from glass.

Can't believe I forgot about how much I freakin' love shrimp. I'd probably say I love it more than pizza, especially if you can dip it in some marinara sauce.

I suppose the reason why I forgot it is because the only chance I ever really get to eat it is when I visit my Aunt for some kind of party. My Aunt sort of has a thing for hosting parties.