Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thank you for your kind comments! :)

It's pretty nerve-wracking to feel so desperate in public, even with protection.  I was freaking out internally when I was standing in line, because I wasn't sure if I'd make it and my leggings were grey, not black, so if I'd wet in line and my diaper leaked, it'd have shown.  I don't think I'd have the courage to do it without a diaper.

On the other hand, it's pretty much the most excited I've ever been, so I think it's completely worth it and I recommend trying it.

A few lessons learned:

-Pack gallon ziplocs and extra diapers!  I wasn't sure if I'd need them, but I'm really glad I had them.  Also, my muscles were a little fried after that hold, and I ended up sort of just wetting as soon as I felt the urge for the next few hours.  With all the water I'd drank, I went through another two diapers that way.

-Wear dark clothes!  I got lucky this time and didn't leak on my clothes, but I don't know what I'd have done if it happened.

-Maybe try out the diapers at home before using them in public.  I didn't do this and I don't think I'd have been as excited if overestimating the absorbency wasn't a real possibility, but it may help you get the courage to try doing this in public.

I still have a lot of diapers left, so I'm definitely going to try some other things with them.  ;)

Gallon Ziplocs? Oh, for storing the diaper post-mortem. Got it. xP

If only I could hide them without getting caught, and if only they weren't so expensive! To be honest, I've never really been too into diapers, at least not on others, but I've never tried them or, by extension, taken advantage of their benefits. Would you ever consider black jeans in public, but not in a crowded area (like a park)?

How would you compare this to being desperate at home (since that's the only thing I've ever done)?

Edited by Leitmotif (see edit history)

I have personal reasons for liking diapers, but the main practical advantage to them is that cleaning up accidents is much simpler and more discreet.  If humiliation is your thing then that may not be what you want, but if it's just the feeling of having an accident that gets you, then diapers are pretty helpful.  The ones I got from CVS weren't so expensive: $10 for 20.

I might actually try something like what you're suggesting eventually, but I'd have to work up to it.  I don't like other people seeing that I've wet myself, probably because of all the times I had to go to my parents in the middle of the night in wet clothes and tell them I had another accident.  If I was wearing something that would make a wetting very hard to see, though, that might be different.

Public desperation is definitely much more exciting than home, I think because of the fear factor and the excitement of getting away with something.  Everything is much more intense, and every time you leak your heart jumps a little bit.

Thank you for the suggestions!

I don't currently have access to a car, so driving's out.  I could try it on my bike, though with the way people drive around here I'd hate to be distracted while cycling around and end up on someone's windshield.  There is a nice park not too far from here, though, and while students from my university like to spend time there, it's never too crowded.  I might try something there in the near future.

If you do decide to hold while driving, tell me how it goes!

Wow!  So if it wasn't for the diaper, you would have definitely had a real, genuine accident and wet your pants while you were in line for the bathroom!  I'm sure that was exhilarating but also kinda scary...what if you didn't have the diaper?! 

I've thought about getting desperate or even having an accident in public, if I could somehow do it "safely."  It's intriguing, but I'm also terrified about trying it.  And there is NO way I'm going to buy or wear a diaper!  I'm too much of a chicken!

Wow!  So if it wasn't for the diaper, you would have definitely had a real, genuine accident and wet your pants while you were in line for the bathroom!  I'm sure that was exhilarating but also kinda scary...what if you didn't have the diaper?! 

I've thought about getting desperate or even having an accident in public, if I could somehow do it "safely."  It's intriguing, but I'm also terrified about trying it.  And there is NO way I'm going to buy or wear a diaper!  I'm too much of a chicken!

The diaper is what really gave me the courage to do something like this in the first place.  If I didn't have it, I don't think I'd have enjoyed myself much; I'd be way too embarrassed at having an accident in front of everyone! :)

I'm just curious about something else...while you were holding, did it hurt?  I mean, while you were sitting in class, before you went to the library and actually started really wetting, did you feel your bladder stretching and did it hurt?  Or did you just feel more of a sense of urgency and that the pee was going to come out?  I'm just wondering, because sometimes if I'm holding, it can take a really long time before I finally reach that "emergency" point where I can't hold it anymore and I start getting absolutely desperate.  At that point, it will finally start coming out and I can't stop it, and I start wetting in spurts that get bigger and bigger.  But before that point, my bladder will keep stretching and it really hurts.  I haven't tried the "rapid desperation" technique yet...and actually that sounds like it should work.  I think part of my problem is that I try to force it to happen too fast, and just drink a bunch of water and soda a little bit before I'm going to hold...and so maybe my stomach gets too full and presses down on my bladder and that might be partially why it hurts more than it should? 

I'm just curious about something else...while you were holding, did it hurt?  I mean, while you were sitting in class, before you went to the library and actually started really wetting, did you feel your bladder stretching and did it hurt?  Or did you just feel more of a sense of urgency and that the pee was going to come out?  I'm just wondering, because sometimes if I'm holding, it can take a really long time before I finally reach that "emergency" point where I can't hold it anymore and I start getting absolutely desperate.  At that point, it will finally start coming out and I can't stop it, and I start wetting in spurts that get bigger and bigger.  But before that point, my bladder will keep stretching and it really hurts.  I haven't tried the "rapid desperation" technique yet...and actually that sounds like it should work.  I think part of my problem is that I try to force it to happen too fast, and just drink a bunch of water and soda a little bit before I'm going to hold...and so maybe my stomach gets too full and presses down on my bladder and that might be partially why it hurts more than it should? 

It didn't hurt while I was holding in class, I just had a strong sense of needing to pee soon or I'd have an accident.  If I have a really full bladder, I'll generally end up involuntarily leaking when I cough or bend over or do other things that put pressure on it, so that probably prevents it from stretching too much.  The rapid desperation technique is really effective, and got me to the point of wetting within two hours when I tried it.

I love this story! You are very brave to do that at school. It's so exciting and nerve racking having a wet diaper on in public. And it's so much harder to hold once you're wet, especially with rapid desperation. I use the same cvs briefs. The fit isn't great but is better with a stuffer or two. I even like to use two different sizes with a large over a medium. Holds a lot more like that but still doesn't take that much to overflow them. I like to make it obvious though so usually when I know it's overfull I find somewhere to sit down. This makes it leak and usually really bad so I have to walk around in wet pants. I'm really into the humiliation but I always drive a few towns away to do this kind of thing.

Also how did your purchase go? Buying them at cvs is always exciting for me. I remember the first time I grabbed a pack off the shelf my heart was beating out of my chest! Never stops being embarrassing. I love the looks on the cashiers face sometimes or other people in line. I'm always so nervous about it and usually well padded if not already wet. If anyone knew what to look for they could tell i am in a diaper. Sometimes I'll even pull the waistband out of my jeans and kinda tuck my shirt into it in the back to make it obvious.

I love this story! You are very brave to do that at school. It's so exciting and nerve racking having a wet diaper on in public. And it's so much harder to hold once you're wet, especially with rapid desperation. I use the same cvs briefs. The fit isn't great but is better with a stuffer or two. I even like to use two different sizes with a large over a medium. Holds a lot more like that but still doesn't take that much to overflow them. I like to make it obvious though so usually when I know it's overfull I find somewhere to sit down. This makes it leak and usually really bad so I have to walk around in wet pants. I'm really into the humiliation but I always drive a few towns away to do this kind of thing.

Also how did your purchase go? Buying them at cvs is always exciting for me. I remember the first time I grabbed a pack off the shelf my heart was beating out of my chest! Never stops being embarrassing. I love the looks on the cashiers face sometimes or other people in line. I'm always so nervous about it and usually well padded if not already wet. If anyone knew what to look for they could tell i am in a diaper. Sometimes I'll even pull the waistband out of my jeans and kinda tuck my shirt into it in the back to make it obvious.

Thank you! :)  I think I will try doubling up on the CVS briefs next time, I did another hold in them (that I'll write up soon!) and ended up leaking.  I felt like that too when I was walking to the checkout with the package of briefs, I was so nervous!  The cashier was pretty bored about it, though.  Also, the chance that someone might catch a glimpse of my diaper is really exciting for me, but I'm not really into public humiliation, so I don't like leaking in public.

• 4 years later...