Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OMG Baby Diaper to Adult Pullup converter

so I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Convert-a-Nappy-Diaper-PullUp-DryNites-ABDL-Adult-Pampers-Bedwetting-Save-money-/281910121246

In basic terms, it allows you to wear baby nappies as an adult by giving you something to fix it in. It looks awesome and I'm very curious to get one. Opinions people?

It seems funny how it's marketed as a legit thing for kids though I doubt anyone could use it without heavy leaking from the diaper but the humiliation/cute factor would be great for me personally

The problem with these sort of things is that the baby diapers don't have the absorbency needed for adults. It's fine if you're just going for play and don't mind leaking, but if you're wearing where you don't want everyone else around you to know you wet yourself, forget it.

Yeah I totally agree but for me, I like the idea of leaking and it's more about the feel of wearing for me. My main worry is it won't break the diaper from the weight when it's wet but I'm curious to purchase one though I might try and find someone who's ABDL and bought one first to see what they say

Like the look of it. If you don't mind the lower absorbency factor and associated leaking involved, it would pay for itself in no time with the money you would save by buying kids diapers over adult ones.

While I like a super absorbent adult nappy, sometimes it's just about the feeling of wearing. If I'm not going out, and just want to wear for fun and don't care about leaks, I usually use Depends briefs. Those can leak badly too. Plus there's the slight embarrassment factor of buying them. With something like this, I could wear cute patterned kids diapers, save money, and save the embarrassment of buying the adult ones.

But it would obviously be just a plaything only. If you suffered from any form of incontinence, you'd need a higher capacity diaper I think.

If anyone buys this, please do a review. I'm certainly interested.

In case anyone if like damn where did these go, like I was

Hi Guys,

Apologies but we've had to put the price up due to our main supplier having run out of supplies. We have been forced to buy from a much more expensive source in the short term, to cope with the demand, which was much higher than we anticipated.

The auction finishes in about 15 minutes and we will not be re-listing until next month, once we have supplies and a slicker manufacturing process in place. I am going to re-list the auction with zero stock until that is in place, as we have had a lot of interest and want to give people somewhere to watch online. We are also getting a website set up which will offer slightly lower prices, as we can cut out paypal and eBay fees.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. You can still buy now, for the next 10-15 mins, then I anticipate it being mid-March by the time we have some stock in and we've processed the backlog of orders we've received.

Thanks all,
ConvertUps

taken from https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/98390-Convert-a-Nappy/page4

At least I have an excuse to put it off for a little bit  :blush:

After seeing this post I thought it was my purpose to find a way to wear 4t-5t pull ups I have found that option for 80 bucks less i posted a pic of the item on Amazon they work great they are 8 bucks

A practical if not a bit unattractive solution. I approve though. I'd probably want the convertup for my AB tastes mainly

To be honest the baby dips hold way more than the pull ups, I have tried many different kinds of baby dips and found them never to leak even with my big frame most recently I have tried the Up & Up size 5 dips and they held a full wetting and felt amazing afterward I just can't find baby dips in a smaller than 40 pack size I can't have that many floating around