Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thank you very much for leaving me the opportunity to read this story!

I must say I'm usually not a fan of the - I hesitate to use the word "unrealistic" - exceedingly protracted tales of desperation. In this case, however, the pacing of the story was spot on, the exceeding duration of not finding relief ending up - in my view - more as a stylized buildup to the climactic wetting. Though simply phased, the mere inclusion of the sentence "The Queen was wetting herself." somehow served as a focal point, releasing the pent-up anticipation of the inevitable. I'm happy the wetting was included - the story, for me, was much more enjoyable in the realization that even the seemingly endlessly capable protagonist had her limits, in spite of her upbringing, context, or surroundings.

I thoroughly enjoy these medieval-themed stories, and would like to express my sincere gratitude to you for writing this fantastic story.

Thank you!

I wonder if George Martin will ever press copyright claims for this :p

Yes, there are parts that are indeed inspired by his works, because I adore him as a writer, but I don't think he should be having any problems, since I'm not making any money out of it. And it's not entirely his writing. I've worked my ass off for this story just to give people an enjoyable read.

But if you have any complaints, you can report it to the admin. 

An excellent story. I've been reading desperation fiction since I was 12... in 1997. In all those years, I'm adding this to be my second favorite story I've read. I can give absolutely no better praise than that.

Alright you can't just say that without telling us the first best, out with it :-D

(Sorry for double post, forgot to quote)

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...