Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New ways to wet?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell yeah.

Peeing while walking / running

Peeing while doing situps is fun as hell. The pressure increases a ton with every situp and it sprays ssooo far.

I also have some holding games I play.

The Halo Holding Game: I call it that but it works with any competitive shooter. Start a match when you're absolutely desperate and whenever you get a kill, you can let out a second of pee. The distraction of a bursting bladder will make you play terribly, but the better you do the more relief you can have. You win after three desperate TDM matches, you lose if you wet yourself completely.

Desperation Simulator: Wait till you're on the verge of leaking and load up a sim. Either flight, train, or truck. Pick a mission / route that lasts right around half an hour (about 700 miles in truck sim) and go for it. You win if you complete the mission, lose if you piss yourself. Works better if you roleplay like you're actually in the situation but not everyone can get into that.

Netflix and Piss: Get desperate and load up a half hour show on Netflix. Preferably something that you don't need to pay much attention to. You have to watch the entire episode - All credits and everything. When the show ends, it will begin the countdown to the next episode. Within those 14 seconds you're allowed to pee. How you pee determines how much relief you get. If you just wee right where you are, you can get the complete 14 seconds of relief. If you don't want to soak whatever you're sitting on, you're going to lose a little time getting your bottle / bucket in position. As soon as the next episode begins loading you gotta cut off your pee and drink 500ml of water. You win if you make it three episodes without losing control.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

So what makes it new? I guess if we think about the parameters of wetting, there are a few different categories:

1. Where you are when it happens – in public or private? In the shower or sitting on your couch? In a bar? On a bus? Walking down the street? On a park bench? In a movie theater? The possibilities are endless.

2. Who can see – Just you? Your SO? Random members of the public?

3. The quality of desperation – are you so desperate that you lose control? Desperate enough that you're uncomfortable and choose to wet yourself? Not particularly desperate but naughtily wetting yourself anyway?

4. The quality of wetting – Desperate spurts? Slow luxurious leaks? Full on bladder emptying?

5. What are you wearing? Jeans, shorts, a long coat, diapers? Birthday suit?

6. Additional sexual factors – is there some other fetish in play? Dom/sub play especially comes to mind. But also, sex? Getting a hand job while you're struggling to hold it in?

7. Spontaneity – Did you plan for it all day, or just realize you had to go and let it out?

So you can take that list, mix and match different things, and you have a scenario generator. Here are some things I've done that use those parameters in different ways:

- I went out to hang out with some of my girlfriend's friends at a bar. Before we left home to go out she informed me that I would not be allowed to use the toilet while I was out, and I would have to have at least two drinks and lots of water at the bar. I was so desperate by the end that I started to leak before we left the bar. On the train on the way home, my gf instructed me when I was allowed to let out spurts, as I begged her to just let me empty my bladder in front of everyone on the train. Finally on the walk home from the train she told me to empty myself. No one could see, though because of my long coat.

- A while ago I was at another bar with my gf, just the two of us. When we left the bar I remarked that I should have gone to the bathroom before we left. She turned to me and said, "Go. Now. Make a puddle on the sidewalk." I just had to stand there and empty my bladder and then figure out how to get home without everyone seeing. It took some creative walking arrangements and bag placements.

- Spent a few days on a Caribbean island. Sat at the beach and drank fruity cocktails and allowed myself to pee freely in my bathing suit whenever I felt the need, walking to and from the bar, standing with my feet in the surf, or just sitting on the beach chair with a towel under me while I read.

- Went to a more remote beach on the island, after holding with my gf for several hours. We both peed ourselves on the beach, and then had sex behind a rock with our feet in the surf. While far from the hotel, the beach wasn't empty – there were people hanging out no more than fifty yards away, including some kind of swimsuit photo/video shoot, so that was pretty thrilling.

- Drank a lot of coffee before getting on a two hour bus ride, and wet myself on the bus when I couldn't hold it any longer.

- Decided I wouldn't be allowed to use the toilet all day, and put down plastic all over my apartment. Just peed where I was as I went about my business.

- Wore a diaper to a very crowded part of the city, and wet myself while completely surrounded by people.

- Did a rapid desperation hold and went out to the park. Walked around the park until I was spurting uncontrollably and finally say on a park bench and let it all out.

- Brought some alcohol to a movie and found myself having to go quite badly. Spent the last half hour or so peeing myself in long spurts.

- Went on a long car ride with my gf and brought large bottles of water for us both. We were both wetting ourselves by the end, and before she lost complete control we got home and I made her wet herself while I fucked her in the shower.

There is literally no end to the combinations you can come up with if you just change one element of the parameters I listed. Go forth and pee, and then come tell us about it.

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

I've done it in bike shorts while riding my bike.

I've done it while hiking. I enter the mindset of being very shy to pee outside and that I'm not certain I'm alone.

Put on a sports uniform and imagine I'm in a team sport (baseball, American football, wrestling) and the coach wants me to wait until practice is over, but he doesn't realize that I already held it to the point of already dampening my underwear. 

I have always wanted to wet while skydiving and see how wet I am by the time I'm on the ground.  But I need to find a omorashi-trusted skydiving instructor first.

Edited by wet_outdoors (see edit history)

Kochel428, your adventures together with your gf sounds amazing! I would love if you told some details about some of the situations you brought yourself into, Public wettings are the best, even though I just dare to do them in dark pants on dark evenings...

We do have fun! She's not into wetting, but she's very indulgent as I am with her fetishes. Going back through my previous comments, I'm surprised not to find more stories. I'm really only seeing one detailed account of activities with my girlfriend here, the first link below. The second link is offsite, but an account of something else I did, sort of with my girlfriend.

https://omorashi.org/topic/26290-desperate-drive/ (the dialog is very lightly fictionalized, but otherwise it's told exactly as it occurred)

http://wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4703

https://omorashi.org/topic/29557-apartment-to-myself-for-6-days/ (some fun I had while my girlfriend was out of town) (contains poop)

https://omorashi.org/topic/29467-rapid-desperation-fun/