Sign In

Any Dutch omorashers?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To try it out, I 've written an omo story in Dutch... hope it's okay to post it here! Enjoy and let me know what you think about it ❤️   Deels door de hitte, maar ook door de Corona-maatrege

You live close to the sea :P You build holding mechanisms to hold the water back.. you can't afford to lose control.. so you are destined to love omorashi :)   On a serious note, I have a substantia

didn't know about this post, I'm Dutch too!!   haiihai leuk om te zien dat ik niet alleen ben hier!

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Hey, I was wondering, is there a Dutch omo-community on Fetlife? I know the there is a small but thriving ABDL-scene there, but whatever search I do it seems suspiciously quiet in omo-land. Either it are communities  on the other side of the ocean or it are Dutch groups mostly interested in watersport with almost no omorashi. Am I just looking in the wrong places or are we really that scarce in the Netherlands and Belgium/Flanders? Looking here I would think otherwise.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/31/2018 at 4:14 AM, holding84 said:

Its not mutch here at the moment...

Do other peeple from the netherlands using kik messenger? Maybe we can make a group of dutch pee lovers. Or make a real life pee holding challenge

I do have kik. A real life meeting does sound like it will be more fun to me 'though. Getting to know like minded people is always fun.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...