Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Return of Book Omorashi Scenes!

I saw an older thread with a similar title to this, but to my dismay, it died a few years ago. It had a lot of good responses, and was very long, and I decided to bring it back since it seemed to be popular! Let's fill this one up even more!

Also, if a book has already been posted on the other thread, please don't repost it here. Books in a series are totally okay.

To start us off, here are a few of my most recent reads that I noticed:

In Housewitch, the main character's seven-year-old son wets himself at a birthday party he is forced to attend, humiliating himself in front of everyone and fueling his mom's wraith towards her neighborhood.

Pretty Girl-13 is about an abducted girl struggling to remember what happened to her for the past three years. The book opens with a second-person account of her abduction, which happened as she went out to go pee in the forest during a camping trip.

In Bloody Jack, the first book of the same-name series, Mary/Jacky talks about disguising herself on the ship as a boy, and how at first she pretends to use the ship's urinals, then squat over them when nobody's looking, until finally she gets sick of that and installs a chamber pot in her room.

In The Testing, there's a LOT of discussion about bathrooms in the post-apocalyptic United States, all done in first person. The first two-hundred pages have descriptions of what they look like and the character constantly using the bathrooms, usually about three/four times each chapter. Two notable scenes include when the main character is taking a long test(duh) and gets thirsty, but: "I didn't dare raise my hand, as I didn't want to use the toilet later and waste my time." The second notable scene is when her roommate hangs herself due to the pressure of the tests, and it's heavily implied that she's wet herself.

Speaking of hanging, in the first book in the Mary Quinn(?) series, called The Spy in the House, opens with a scene of the main girl preparing for a hanging, and is describing a pool of urine where she's standing that was left by the girl who was hung before her.

In the second book of that series, The Body in the Tower, Mary dresses up as a poor pageboy to investigate grisly murders that are plaguing the poor of Victorian London. The first scene is when she works with a boy around her age in construction, and they do a poor job and their boss chews them out in such an aggressive way that the boy wets himself in fright, and Mary quietly says she feels sorry for her. VERY detailed, with the sound, smell, and sight all explained. The second scene comes when Mary is sharing a room with another co-worker, and she wakes up extremely desperate to pee but unwilling to blow her cover, so she lies in bed thinking about the previous day's events and being tortured by both a person pumping water into a bucket and her co-worker waking up and taking a: 'long, hissing piss that made her own bladder scream in protest." The second he leaves, she goes before she wets herself. The desperation is nice, lasting for a few pages.

That trilogy in particular has a lot of other scenes describing the lack of sanitation in Victorian London and the woes of the poor as a result, making me wonder if that author has some kinks....

.....And that's all I can think of currently. I sure hope this gets as filled-up as the last one!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw an older thread with a similar title to this, but to my dismay, it died a few years ago. It had a lot of good responses, and was very long, and I decided to bring it back since it seemed to be p

I come bringing two new scenes and also some info about a 'mystery book' in the other forum.   In Fangirl, Cath says her father signed her up against her will for counseling after she wet her pants

Here's my contribution, though it's been a while for most of these so my memory's a little fuzzy. Back in grade school I remember reading a series called Junie B. Jones. I think it cropped up a few

Can you tell me where the scene is in Bloody Jack? That sounds like the kind of thing I like, so I'm considering getting it for my Kindle...

I don't remember where the exact scene is, as I read this over break and returned it to the library yesterday. I'm not going to school today, so I can't give you exact pages until tomorrow, but I DO recall it was well before the 100th page. Maybe around the 40-60 page mark? It was fairly early on....

Here's another one for you guys.

In Blood Secret by Katheryn Laskey(one of my favorite pre-teen historical fiction authors-she does a LOT of this stuff!), one of the girls mentions that a nun told her her about what to expect in her first Communion, and that she should pray to the Lord the morning she wakes up before she 'even makes water in my chamber pot'.

I come bringing two new scenes and also some info about a 'mystery book' in the other forum.

In Fangirl, Cath says her father signed her up against her will for counseling after she wet her pants in elementary school because she was too shy to ask for a bathroom pass.

In Little Blog on the Prairie, the main character's parents drag her to an authentic historical reenactment sight where they have to pretend they're pioneers with the actual dress, accommodations, etc. This means using an outhouse in the pioneer dress the main character has on. For most of the first few chapters, she avoids that choice and tries holding it, but she eventually decides she's about to burst and simply lifts her dress up in the outhouse, not having enough time to remove her pantlettes or anything. She describes her relief as 'when you are playing soccer on a really hot day and you finally get to drink a tall glass of cold lemonade.' Needless to say, she pees all over her clothes and her little brother yells at her for it later....

Also, in the other forum, I noticed people agonizing over the fact they couldn't find this middle-school level book about an artist who gets desperate. The book is called The Pictures of Hollis Woods. http://www.amazon.com/Pictures-Hollis-Woods-Patricia-Reilly/dp/0440415780

This is actually the first I've heard of the scenes being in books. Of course I knew of comics, television, and movies but not books. To be fair I don't read books much so that likely explains it. That and it seemed the fetish gets a lot more attention elsewhere. Understandable, I suppose. For something that is more so visual than anything it's probably not so easy to work with.

In celebration of the movie coming out, I read The 5th Wave and as usual, there are mentions of how people coped with toileting habits in a post-apocalyptic America. At one point the main character tells her brother she's so scared she almost peed her pants to cheer him up, and when she rescues him at the end, she repeats it again with a smile on her face since she was nearly shot at. Also her love interest, or one of them anyway, gets injured during a fake-out fight and tells his caretaker he has to go to the bathroom, only to drown his caregiver in the toilet water once he's finished so he can escape. Do you guys think they'll put any of those scenes in the move?

In Black Ice, the main character keeps lying and saying she has to pee so she can read a map behind her kidnappers' backs to find her own way off the mountain, and in one scene she does pee to get them off her back, and one of the kidnappers pees in the snow as well while she's reading.

In Somewhere in France, there's lots of mentions of people using the bathroom and their general quality on the Western Front in WW1, and the main character, a nurse, is warned that some of the injured men might not be able to control their bodily reflexes very well.

This is actually the first I've heard of the scenes being in books. Of course I knew of comics, television, and movies but not books. To be fair I don't read books much so that likely explains it. That and it seemed the fetish gets a lot more attention elsewhere. Understandable, I suppose. For something that is more so visual than anything it's probably not so easy to work with.

I actually consider omorashi to be a good thing to put in books, because it shows how good an author is if they can pull it off.

Writing is all about emotion, and making your reader feel what you're writing about and what you're feeling. A really good author is able to pull that off really well, and they understand that even if they're not into that fetish, they have to have at least one well-written omorashi scene to make you feel what that character is feeling, such as their relief, desperation, humiliation, etc.

That's why I've read plenty of books that have really descriptive omorashi scenes, as seen above, but they're more quality over quantity, and I've read some where there's lots of quick scenes, also above. It can go both ways.

In Saving Juliet, the main character tells Juliet(yes, THAT Juliet) that she has to pee, and Juliet leads her to her 14th-centry style toilet, and the main character describes how it feels warm and worries that she's wet herself in front of her crush, as before she passed out on-stage and believes all this to be a dream. Later on in the novel when she finds out everything is actually happening to her, she announces: "My pee was warm because pee feels warm coming out!"

In Princess of Thorns, the main character has to pee while being held captive by her lover, and he allows her to, but only when she's still in chains.

Similar to above, in The Sweetest Spell, the main character gets kidnapped and asks to pee, and the kidnapper at first believes it's a ruse, and it is, but he lets her go after a bit and she realizes she really DID have to pee, so she pees and then formulates her escape plan. Has some good minor desperation.

In The Lost Crown, a guard sneaks in a home-made cake for Maria's birthday party and they secretly eat it in the kitchen, and even though it isn't very good, they eat it anyway and enjoy each other's company, cracking jokes. He tells her one so funny she says: "If I hadn't been out to the outhouse a few minutes ago, I surely would've wet myself right then and there on the spot!"

Edited by PuppyDog230 (see edit history)

I doubt anyone wants to read fictional omorashi about Richard Nixon's wife, but in the novel Crooked by Austin Grossman, there's a scene where Nixon comes home to find Eisenhower at his house, being entertained by his wife. When Eisenhower leaves and she talks about how long he was there, she mentions that she sat with him for three hours and that she really needs to pee. Nothing really comes of it, though, just an offhand remark.

I doubt anyone wants to read fictional omorashi about Richard Nixon's wife, but in the novel Crooked by Austin Grossman, there's a scene where Nixon comes home to find Eisenhower at his house, being entertained by his wife. When Eisenhower leaves and she talks about how long he was there, she mentions that she sat with him for three hours and that she really needs to pee. Nothing really comes of it, though, just an offhand remark.

Hey, never underestimate what people want to read fictional omorashi about.

• 1 month later...

Eeeeek! I almost forgot about this thread!

In State of Grace, one of the main character's friends pees behind a tree as they talk, and she can hear it splattering on the ground and wonders why he didn't go in front of her. Later on, she's in the hospital and describes a nurse taking care of her urine bag,which is something she's never seen before.

A pretty sad example happens in A Time to Dance. The main character's legs were injured in an accident, and she's unable to walk on them very well. At one point early on, she has to go to the bathroom, but trips and falls on her unsteady legs and wets herself in front of the toilet and sobs about how she'll never be able to live a normal life ever again.

The Royal Diaries is a series for middle-grade readers and features the fictional diaries of real princess from various nations and time periods, and depending on the author, they have several mentions of peeing. Kathryn Laskey is known for this:

In The Great Journey/Catherine, the soon-to-be-queen Sophie is sick in bed and says she's only let out to use the chamber pot.

In Marie Antoinette's diary, she's detailing her trip through Paris and reacts to disgust when seeing a nobleman peeing in the middle of the street without repercussions.

In Cleopatra's diary, she almost has a chamber pot dumped on her while visiting Ancient Rome and that's the final straw for her, since throughout her entire trip she loathed how much filthier Rome was to her Egypt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh no, I almost let this topic die! I was busy....reading! Yeah!
Anyway, some new scenes for you all:

In Marie, Dancing by Carolyn Meyer, the main character is pretending to be asleep when her older sister comes back from a party and loudly uses the chamber pot in their bedroom.

In Ruby Red by Kristen Grier(the English version, the German might be different and any German-speakers would be fun to hear from), the main character makes up an excuse to use the loo to think over recent events, but finds she really did need to use it, so she takes that opportunity. Later on when she's being dressed to visit Revolution-era France, she's asked several times if she's used the loo, since the dress she'll be wearing makes it difficult.

In Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee, the two main characters are an escaped African slave and Chinese girl running from the law on the Oregon Trail-dressed as boys. Thus, several scenes exist in the book of the girls making up excuses to not pee in front of the guys in their group, and detailed descriptions of how they accomplish this task. A scene later on in the book has them particularly desperate after a night of drinking, but the guys want to talk to them about the criminals the sheriff is chasing(AKA the girls) and they have to dance around and hold themselves until the guys let them go. A scene near the end has several members of their party coming down with cholera, a very nasty disease involving diarrhea, if one is into that.

In Spirit's Princess by Esther Friesner, the main character mentions her half-brother is jealous of her new baby brother, and takes every opportunity to have people pay attention to him too. One scene, as she puts it, is: "And when the baby needs to be cleaned, he'd-well, some things are so obvious they don't need to be said."

Did this make up for my absence? Haha.

Here's my contribution, though it's been a while for most of these so my memory's a little fuzzy.

Back in grade school I remember reading a series called Junie B. Jones. I think it cropped up a few times in the series, but the first book in particular detailed The titular character missing the bus home and getting stuck at school. At one point she realizes she has to go to the bathroom, but the school's bathrooms are locked since school's out. She winds up calling the 911, because it was an "emergency". This was one of the first encounters with such scenarios in media of any form for me, so it stuck out in my mind.

In my late grade school to early middle school years, I remember being a fan of the Animorphs series, which is a science fiction series where the main characters get the power to absorb DNA from animals or other creatures and morph into them. I do not remember which book (it's a long series), but one of the books details Rachel, one of the main characters, struggling with crocodile DNA she absorbed, which she was apparently allergic to. Around the end of the book, Rachel starts expelling the crocodile DNA from her system... which takes the form of the her basically growing a whole, living crocodile out of her body. She does this in the woman's bathroom, and someone tries to get in to "go". I don't remember how much detail was given to the woman's predicament, but she came back after being yelled at to leave, so the implication was it was urgent.

Finally, just recently I was reading a book called Lisey's Story, a Stephen King novel. I'm not finished with it, so there may be other scenes further on that I've yet to read, but near the beginning of the book, Lisey's recalling a time she attended an event with her husband and there was an offhanded mention of her needing to "make water". She was irritated about a lot of other things that day, so it's really just mentioned as an inconvenience. As I haven't finished the book, I wouldn't be surprised if something more pops up later, given the kinds of descriptions in the book and Stehpen King's track record.