Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[FEMALE] My First Real Wetting

Thanks for sharing the story of your first omo wetting! I really enjoyed reading how you kind of fell into wetting more than you intended and naturally began to rub yourself, soaking your panties and jeans and socks, becoming unable to stand, and finallyhaving one of the best orgasms of your life. Thus a true omorashi fetishist emerges. Welcome to our world!

There's gotta be a first time for everything!

Really glad that you found out how to satisfy your omorashi needs without getting caught.

And as for any personal experience, you just have to take it all at your own pace. You can't rush art, and you most certainly can't rush experience.

Story as it is, a really nice read too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with it too. That's the most important thing.

If you feel troubled in any way, not just omo related, feel free to post or pm me or any other of the wonderful members of OmoOrg. We're open-minded and we love to help!

Thanks for sharing the story of your first omo wetting! I really enjoyed reading how you kind of fell into wetting more than you intended and naturally began to rub yourself, soaking your panties and jeans and socks, becoming unable to stand, and finallyhaving one of the best orgasms of your life. Thus a true omorashi fetishist emerges. Welcome to our world!

It's a very warm welcome =^-^= thanks!!

There's gotta be a first time for everything!

Really glad that you found out how to satisfy your omorashi needs without getting caught.

And as for any personal experience, you just have to take it all at your own pace. You can't rush art, and you most certainly can't rush experience.

Story as it is, a really nice read too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with it too. That's the most important thing.

If you feel troubled in any way, not just omo related, feel free to post or pm me or any other of the wonderful members of OmoOrg. We're open-minded and we love to help!

Thank you very much for your kindness and acceptance. It means a lot!!