Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you wet yourself?

Hi everybody,

just wondering, what's your favorite style of wetting?

1. Do you like to do something while peeing? Just standing in shower and letting it into your pants, or peeing while cutting the gras?

2. Fully clothed or not? Just have a bit wet underwear, or enjoying staying in completely wet jeans?

3. When you pee yourself, do you change immediately your clothes, or do you stay in wet until it dries and even pee in it again?

4. How's it in public?  Do you pee locked in bathroom, or in subway infront of everybody?

5. Something special you do while peeing and makes it you really turned on?

(because of some members, please, while write about activities connected with pooping/messing, write them into spoiler box - in case you don't know, write this, without *(asterisk):  [*spoiler*] hidden content [*/spoiler*] )

And to be the first one to answer:  :lol: 

1. Even if I sometimes(but very rarely) stand like statue while peeing, I like doing something. I wet myself while cooking, gadening, sitting at computer,...

2. Deffinitely fully clothed. I like when I have as much as possible wet clothes on me. Only sometimes, when I haven't got much time to clean, I pee only in panties

3. If I have time, I stay in it as long as possible, really often rewetting many times

Especially when I poo myself. I just like the mess smeared around my ass.

4. Expect few times, when I wet myself in park or went wet in small shop, I would never pee myself in big public. Unless they can't see it....
5. ...because I really like in summer to wear leggins and long(till ground) skirt, so I can pee myself, have wet leggins, be in them in public and nobody can see me.

And how about you?

/1 I always do it standing in the bathtub before taking a bath. Once I did it on the bathroom floor, another time in the living room. But I don't think that this will happen more often.

/2 Usually I don't wear more than a pair of panties, although I once did it in hot pants (which wasn't quite clever since they don't cover more than panties)

/3 I never leave my wet panties on for a long time. Never loger than a few minutes while preparing a bath.

/4 I suppose this question is about peeing in general, not just wetting? If so, I always go in a locked bathroom stall, never wet myself in public.

/5 When wetting I always watch my pee darken the fabric of my panties and flowing down my legs. I also masturbate.

1. I usually wet my bed (yay for bedwetters) during the night, but if I go about having fun during the day, then I'll wet myself in any scenario. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I'll leave my mark ~

2. I really enjoy clothed wetting, but I normally just go in whatever I happen to be wearing, I don't dress up especially for the occasion

3. I stay in wet clothes for a while until it gets cold. And a few times I've actually peed on clothes I wasn't wearing and then put them on to be soaked all over ~

4. Public wetting, I'll try looking for a bathroom or at least a quiet place, but if neither can be found I just go on the spot. I always wear pitch black jeans, so it's hard to notice

5. I talk to people about it, mostly here, and share the experience! ~

1. I love doing stuff while I am wetting :D My favourite at the moment is gaming. However in summer I love to do it while I'm cutting the grass or reading in the garden.

2. Depends how obvious it is to be seen. If I am at home it will almost always be fully clothed often in leggings and shorts, or a pair of jeans. If I am in a more public place (Often in the country park near my house) I will wear a skirt with a pair of panties and shorts under. That way I can wet a pair of panties and shorts and no one can see ;)

3. Depends how I'm feeling. If I am in a rush to go out somewhere I will change and shower. If not I will often re-wet maybe once or twice :D

4. I am not that keen on peeing in public. Usually in secluded places like forest walks or country parks I might sneak in a nice wetting. Or sitting on a bench somewhere.

5. I love getting my feet soaked. I always have to either wear shoes that will keep the wetting hidden like leather (or fake leather) ankle boots so u can't see that they are soaking on the inside, wellies, black converse etc. Or I have to wear ones that will dry quickly like ballet style flats or high heels :P

5. I love getting my feet soaked. I always have to either wear shoes that will keep the wetting hidden like leather (or fake leather) ankle boots so u can't see that they are soaking on the inside, wellies, black converse etc. Or I have to wear ones that will dry quickly like ballet style flats or high heels :P

The ankle boots are a really nice touch!

I rarely wet clothing, although it is my favourite part of the fetish to watch. I used to do it a lot more often, when I had more time to myself at home, and in some cases I'd wet and re-wet the same clothes, usually whilst surfing for wetting content. Other times I would have a spontaneous wetting, usually outside close to home, which I really liked as the 'unplanned' nature of it made it feel more real to me. I'd be walking home in the dark and suddenly have the idea to pee, so it was unplanned in that sense. Whatever I was wearing got wet, just as it would have been in a real accident. Being so close to home, or even in my own street, it was usually pretty discreet though, just a small patch or in clothing that really didn't show.

A few years ago I started public wetting, and that was a game changer for me. The thrill was so much higher. So now, if I'm at home alone and want to wet, I'll usually wear a nappy rather than wet my pants.

Public wetting, when I do it, is usually planned now. That's because I feel the need to justify it I think - I'm 31, and 31 year old men just don't piss themselves in public except for one scenario, being hammered drunk. If I did it in any other scenario, I worry people will realise I'm doing it on purpose, or think it's sexual. So when I wet myself in public, I just get drunk and go out and have fun. I have done it on a train home, waiting at a bus stop, in a pub, and (my favourite) in front of a stripper at a club, who was looking after me in my drunken state.

The only other time I wet is when I wet the bed drunk. Sometimes I plan it and wear a nappy, sometimes it's the sheets that get it.

Happy to elaborate and share a few stories if requested, but not sure anyone would want me to lol.

Aloo

1. Do you like to do something while peeing?

A. I usually pee while doing something to distract the public from me wetting myself.

2. Fully clothed or not?

A. Always fully clothed when possible. I don't very often wear clothes in bed or the shower though 

3. When you pee yourself, do you change immediately...?

A. No. I like to leave my clothes to dry on me, and wet them again later.

4. How's it in public?

A. When I am out I like to just pee wherever I happen to be when I get the tingle in my bladder. I tend to pee indoors more than outdoors because it is easier to hide the puddle! Never in the toilet though.

5. Something special you do while peeing?

A. It is really nice to be chatting with someone and just relaxing and peeing into the seat or down my legs in the pub. It gives a total sense of freedom.

PP

Edited by Paulypeeps (see edit history)

1. Do you like to do something while peeing? I usually try to keep myself busy, otherwise the urge to pee is too distracting—even if I enjoy it, the unpleasant part of it makes time slow to a crawl. Hard to get really desperate that way. ;P

Sometimes I'll watch omo videos or masturbate (it feels amazing on a moderately full but not urgent bladder), other times I'll do something else - watch videos online, TV, or like seedsbarret mentioned, gaming! I've held while doing dishes before - that's a challenge! And since I find it hard to get myself to the point of a real accident, it's a nice way of getting my bladder to give up =D

I tend to stop what I'm doing when I start leaking and go pee in the bathtub. It's not as fun (because bathrooms aren't usually glamorous, save in nicer houses!), but it avoids the mess. On the other hand, if I have the time to clean up and do laundry, a nice puddle or three on the floor is much nicer...

2. Fully clothed or not? Either. If I'm doing laundry soon, I'll often keep on what I'm wearing, get desperate, pee in it a few times and then rinse and wash. If I want to avoid getting too much clothes dirty, I'll just pee in my briefs, or maybe pajama bottoms.

I frequently do diapers, because it avoids any kind of cleanup except cleaning myself up afterwards, and it really holds onto the warmth around the genitals. No getting cold anytime soon! I'm not really into diapers for age-play and so on, although I do find them fun for discreetly peeing in public.

3. When you pee yourself, do you change immediately your clothes, or do you stay in wet until it dries and even pee in it again?

Stay around in them! It's nice and warm for a little while. If I've been drinking enough, by the time it gets cold, there's another flood ready to warm it back up! Mm <3

4. How's it in public?  I don't really like wetting in public. I've let myself let loose a few seconds to make a wet spot near home, but never the full-on flood (which feels so much more satisfying, both on the bladder and against the skin!). On the other hand, I like wearing diapers to wet in public—I had myself some fun with a couple diapers while travelling a few months ago!

Sharing things with my SO. I rarely do full-on narrative if we're not together, just little tidbits for her imagination leading up to a wetting. If we're together, teasing and trying to make each other wet ourselves!

If I'm wearing a diaper, I've occasionally gotten an urge to poo mid-pee and decided to go right there. I don't like soiling my actual clothes, though, and the cleanup is a pain, especially when it ends up softer than expected.

4. Expect few times, when I wet myself in park or went wet in small shop, I would never pee myself in big public. Unless they can't see it....

5. ...because I really like in summer to wear leggins and long(till ground) skirt, so I can pee myself, have wet leggins, be in them in public and nobody can see me.

Re: the spoiler, I can't do that. It just gets itchy for me, and it starts feeling really gross when it's cool. Dilute pee I enjoy!

Also, sounds like a case for diapers! Secretly peeing in public is pretty exciting, even if you're not getting any clothes wet. (You could put the diaper over top your panties?)

For #5, that's one of the fantasies I'm hoping to get to act out with my SO <3 Go out together, she could pee everywhere in secret and I'd be the only one in on it!

Usually in secluded places like forest walks or country parks I might sneak in a nice wetting. Or sitting on a bench somewhere.

Problem with living in a big city is that secluded places are impossible to find without driving out pretty far. All the public parks around here are monitored because of hobo and park-sex problems... if I'm to wet in public, I'd rather the thrill of getting caught without actually being seen. =[ Also there are cameras at all the entrances of my apartment building...

How do you manage drying/cleaning your shoes? Do they retain any smell/moisture-activated smell afterwards? This was always one of my concerns with fully clothed wetting. I guess you've mostly mentioned shoes that don't have too much fabric/padding to absorb it...

1. I like sitting up in my bed and peeing in my undwerwear. I soak the bed sheet only, with some towels and trash bags underneath it acting as a makeshift waterproof mattress cover. I usually look at omorashi videos and masturbate after I'm done peeing.

2. I like wetting a pair of cotton briefs with nothing else on.

3. With my current living situation I'm forced to change eventually, but I'm dying to try letting everything dry and re-wetting later.

4. I personally like wetting to be a private, intimate occasion.

5. Putting plastic bags beneath my bed sheet makes the pee pool up under me. Being covered in pee is one of the best feelings in the world.

I like wetting myself in various ways, in private. Right now I am "wetting myself" in a milk carton. Please see my post in the Live Action Omorashi thread if you want more details.

I also like wetting myself:

1) In clothes, so that I can see how big the pee stain is, in various types of clothing.

2) In a diaper, for reasons that I mentioned here.

3) Naked, sitting on a towel, so that I can see exactly how much pee leaks out, how big and strong each squirt is, etc.

Basically, I like wetting myself involuntarily, but because my wettings are planned they are not really "accidents."

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)

1. No, because when I'm desperate, I cannot function normally anymore. When at home , I just play horror video games or washing the dishes with cold water.

2. Fully clothed, with dedicated clothes for wetting

3. I take a shower and change myself immediately. But I leave my favourite pants drying in order to wet them again later, resulting in multiple stains.

4. I don't like to wet in public and it usually makes me out of control (freaking out), and I have an acquaintance who likes my desperation stories.

5. Just looking down at the damage done, and the fluid running down my socks :p

1. I always do something when I'm wetting myself: walking, sitting at my desk, dishwashing, walking the dog, sitting at the kitchen table, while drinking

2. Most of the time fully clothed. It's really rare when wetting my boxers is enough for me.

3. When I do it in public, I walk at least half an hour after I wet. Usually I pee more times, like 5 mins intervals.

4. I do love public wetting. It's definetely my most turn-on. I wet myself public more times than at home. At home it's just good, but on the street is way better.

5. I love the smell of pee. When I wet myself, I love to imagine that it's a girl's pee, I smell it and sometimes taste it, and imagining it's from a girl. Once, I was so turned on when I was out for a wetting trip in the city at night, and I saw a girl squatting down and peed on the sidewalk (didn't wet herself). After she finished and left, I went to the spot, and tasted her still warm pee. It had a light sweet taste, probably was transparent as well.

1. Rather standing and watching stream coming down my pants and the enjoyable warmth

when I poop myself I love to do it while walking, I try do it as close to the accident reality as possible

2. Underwear&jeans, sometimes socks. I avoid wearing shoes to prevent destroying them. Also cleaning of shoes is complicated (except summer, when I can use flip-flops).

with poop - almost always fully clothed, I love the warm feeling of soft or even diarrhea-styled poo catched by tight jeans and underwear

3. Im summer and when it's hot - I do not change immidietaly, I love the feeling of warm pants, so when it's hot they cool down much slower. When it's not hot outside I wet myself in my bathtube and after that I change myself after few minutes. Till that moment I did not tried rewetting.

Pooping ones - I love walking with my "accident" in my pants, so I do not change immidietaly, rather after about 15-30 minutes of walk. I love the feelinf of poop running very slowly down my leg while walking. I do not prefer sitting on my poop or smearing it.

4. Never in public, except one accident, but it was late at night so nobody saw it. Wetting is too difficult to hide it.

I lve to poop myself in accident-style while walking down the street in dark jeans. It is almost impossible to see that I had an "accident". Especially when I stop just for pooping acting like doing something on my phone. I wear longer jacket or sweater to cover more or less visible stain on my butt.

5. Not really.

I love all the accident-style related way of pooping myself. Also the discrecy of my accident with dark pants. Of course I avoid coming close to other people, because the smell will be of course noticeable.

Edited by tanin (see edit history)

1. I'd never pee myself outside because knowing my luck a bunch of people will come by and see me. But inside, yes, I try to make it as casual as possible. If I'm playing video games or watching a movie or something and I just let it out without acting like I'm doing anything, I find it extra exciting.

2. I prefer to be fully clothed, especially when I wet the bed (though I should try sleeping nude the next time I do that). And I'll sit in my wet clothes or bed for a while before I get up and chance. Usually either before someone gets home or when my pants get cold and I've either already rewet or don't have to go again.

3. As above, I try to stay in it for a while. How long depends on if I have anywhere to be that day and when anyone is going to get home.

4. I would never pee myself in public. For a variety of reasons.

5. Either peeing in bed or acting as casual as possible about it.

1. Usually I act as I'm about to lose control. So, I avoid being in the shower, because it'd seem unrealistic. Most of the times I'm in my room and I stand in the centre of it holding my crotch till I get wet. Fundamentally, I do nothing while peeing apart from holding.
2. I love being fully clothed. If I don't feel the hot streams running down my legs, I can't enjoy the wetting.

3. Usually I change immediately, because I haven't so much time to clean around or to wait until I need to pee again.

4. I like hidden public accidents. I need to be very desperate to be able to wet myself outdoors. Well, I like the risk of being seen, but I'm not an exhibitionist by no means. I've never tried wetting in a locked bathroom. I've always wet in the fields near my home.

5. Crossing and tightening my legs so I can feel all the warm wetness spreading between my legs.

Guest Sabuto

1. I like to sit at my computer doing a Milovana tease, reading desperation stories or looking at videos or pictures of women wetting themselves. If I can’t be bothered peeing in my chair at the computer when I am about to burst I will go outside and stand, sit or lie down on the grass and wait until I lose control. I will also sometimes lie on my couch and watch some TV while peeing.

I always wet myself fully clothed. Sometimes I will put on multiple layers like 2 pairs of underwear, a pair of jeans and then tracksuit pants over the top. I like to wear as much as possible because I love the feeling of my pee pee slowly soaking into my clothes and I also feel like a naughty little boy if I pee in clothes as it is taboo.

I will shower and change immediately after wetting myself but I do want to try letting it dry and re-wetting at some point in the future.

I will go for long walks at night and slowly leak as I walk getting wetter and wetter. I try to hide the wetness but a few times have been caught with wet pants while walking in my neighborhood.

I will tell myself I’m a naughty little boy as I pee and that I need to be punished and spank myself as I pee in my clothes. Sometimes when watching TV whenever I see someone attractive I will let out a little spurt for them and say to myself that I just peed a little on them. I also like to do a handstand and pee so it trickles down my chest and onto my face. I also like to rub myself over my pants after wetting them and cum in my pants so I get a second feeling of warmth.

1. Do you like to do something while peeing? Sometimes I like to walk around and just let it out slowly over time, drinking more fluids to keep the sensations going.

2. Fully clothed or not? Mostly fully clothed, but sometimes I unzip and wet my belly while sitting down.

3. When you pee yourself, do you change immediately your clothes, or do you stay in wet until it dries and even pee in it again? I pretty much change right away.

4. How's it in public?  I've peed in public only a few times and when doing so I've used socks to keep things from showing too much. Placing a sock or socks over my penis, then in my underwear and then peeing during the day is wonderful.

5. Something special you do while peeing and makes it you really turned on? I enjoy listening to others pee and watching women pee. That is probably pretty vanilla, I know, but it's what I enjoy.

1. Do you like to do something while peeing? Just standing in shower and letting it into your pants, or peeing while cutting the gras?

I work from home one day  a week, so I'll usually be working and drinking coffee/pop so that I can get good and desperate.  I might let out little spurts to relieve the pressure and enjoy the wetness between my legs.

2. Fully clothed or not? Just have a bit wet underwear, or enjoying staying in completely wet jeans?

Depends on where I am in the laundry cycle.  I usually wet myself while doing the weekly laundry, so that it can go straight in the wash.  I love to wet myself a little bit at a time while walking around the house, then let go completely on the bathroom rug (which i then wash)

I change my clothes and shower right away, I don't want to leave any evidence.  

4. How's it in public?  Do you pee locked in bathroom, or in subway infront of everybody?

Never tried completely wetting in public - when I'm doing a hold I'll often take a long walk to make things more intense, though, and will let go a little here and there where it isn't obvious.

Watch the wet spot, definitely.  

1.  Something relaxing like using the computer, watching TV or sitting outside in the sun.

2.  Just shorts, because of the cleanup, though I do enjoy fully-clothed wets on occasion.  I've got a couple of pairs of "soft touch" shorts that I've cut the lining out of and that feel wonderful when wet.

3.  If I've got the opportunity then re-wetting is really fun.  I don't like wearing cold wet clothing, so I dry my shorts before putting them back on (not necessarily the same day).

4.  In private only, public is much too humiliating.

5.  Very boring, just watch the accident and fantasise.

1. Nope, I just stand there and enjoy the feeling as long as I can. If I did something else during the wetting, I'd be distracted....

2. It depends on my mood. When I first started wetting myself, I only did it naked, then I slowly moved onto wetting other articles of clothes. Now I always do it fully-clothed unless I just took a shower or something.

3. I instantly change. I hate the feeling of wet clothes on me, plus I live with my mom.....

4. I will never, ever, ever, wet myself in public.

5. I don't think I do anything particularly special....

1. Nah, nothing like that......yet. I just look for a good spot and release.

2. Fully clothed. It's more fun getting completely soaked.

3. I stay in them and wait for them to dry. I normally wear black, so it's not really noticeable.

4. I don't have the guts for that.

5. I like to pretend I can't hold it any longer and start peeing in my pants on purpose as I've shut the bathroom door.

Hi everybody,

just wondering, what's your favorite style of wetting?

(because of some members, please, while write about activities connected with pooping/messing, write them into spoiler box - in case you don't know, write this, without *(asterisk):  [*spoiler*] hidden content [*/spoiler*] )

And to be the first one to answer:  :lol: 

1. Even if I sometimes(but very rarely) stand like statue while peeing, I like doing something. I wet myself while cooking, gadening, sitting at computer,...

2. Deffinitely fully clothed. I like when I have as much as possible wet clothes on me. Only sometimes, when I haven't got much time to clean, I pee only in panties

3. If I have time, I stay in it as long as possible, really often rewetting many times

And how about you?

1: I like to do desperation style holding. Crossing my legs, marching, bending over and grabbing myself, but I also like to pee while walking, like mowing the lawn or walking on the beach.

2: I like fully clothed, but I'm more of a shorts type of guy. I love the classic wet patch. Round, and mostly confined to the front of my pants. I do like peeing in jeans, but I'm not a fan of pee trails running all the way down my covered legs, that's why I prefer shorts. It's strange, I like the peed jeans look on others, but not so much on myself.

Part of it I think is because it have a bit of a foot fetish type of thing. I like pee on bare feet or socks more so than shoes. If I'm wearing jeans, I'm more likely to have shoes on.

3: In shorts or undies I like to leave them on as long as I can, but if they're long shorts or pants, and the pee runs down the legs, then I'll likely change a lot quicker. If I have the time to let my shorts dry, I'll definitely wet them again.

4: In public I will pee in a diaper, or at the beach. I don't mind if my clothes are already wet, like in the rain or getting out of the ocean, but it won't deliberately pee in dry pants are n public

5: Something special. I like to age play as a little. My little is 9-12 years old, and when I get the chance I love to regress to this age bracket and become the young boy who wets his pants

1. Usually just standing in shower in my pants. Not much time to do anything else. I like holding challenges too (so I'd be at the computer)

2. I prefer being fully clothed. Underwear gets soaked too fast.

3. I'd have to change immediately.

4. I don't think I would get away with it in public. :P Probably wouldn't want to try it too.

5. I can't think of anything particularly special. I do like to hold myself though rather than just watching it go the entire time.