Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do you think girls pee their panties in class more than boys pee their pants

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Anecdotal evidence' is meaningless. Anecdotes are not evidence.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that girls pee their panties in class far more often than boys pee their pants. In fact a lot of people, including myself, never saw a boy pee his pants in class

That's why the phrase has the modifier "anecdotal." That doesn't mean it's not evidence of any kind. Go comment at hacker news if you want to be a hardline materialist. This is a fetish forum.

Posted Images

I ever recall seeing a man or a woman wet themselves in school before, although in my school if they did the reason why would be because they locked all of the girls bathrooms except for one, so there wasn't enough time to use the bathroom between classes. Considering that it's actually pretty amazing that nobody seemed to have wet themselves in a very obvious manner, unless they ended up doing so and then just not going to class so that nobody would see.

There are two things to consider here. Evidence - can you see if a boy or girl wets themselves more easily? and does the physiology difference allow for one gender to hold better that the other?. Maybe I'll look it up someday. In my primaray school I saw a grade 5 girl wet herself because the teacher was busy and she was shy (I loved the way that her cotton panties stuck to her bum in patches), and a preppy boy (we had all classes in one room) who pooped himself at his seat because he thought it couldn't be seen. I was in grsde 6 at the time. The stories are probably on my page if you want to check them out.

Guest Thomas2020
On 12/3/2017 at 11:52 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

I never saw anyone, male or female, pee their pants in person (besides myself, of course). I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if I did.

Also, it DOES take a long time to actually lose control...

Really? I remember when I was in grade 1 lots of people had accidents. But there were 3 people (including me). That had regular accidents. The other 2 were girls (I’m a guy). By regular I’m taking usually once a week, sometimes there wasn’t an accident in a week. But that was rare, so I was 7 but I probably wet myself about 30 times that year. I had a very under developed bladder.

7 hours ago, Goldenretriver said:

I think wetting accidents after the age of 9 are very much reduced, having said that my brother wet himself in class when he was 11

I'm a male and I had a lot of wetting accidents at school. I was 10 the last time I peed in my pants in school. There was a boy who pooped in his pants at school when he was 11. I always peed in my pants a lot at school. Luckily I never pooped in my pants at school, although I did pee and poop in my pants walking home from school one day when I was 9, everything just came out before I could get home. It was quite a mess.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know if this actually occurs to a statistically significant degree. I have never seen any statistics on this (that I can recall). I also do not remember noticing this when I was in school (at any age).

Some relatives I have talked to recently have told me that the differences only seem to appear with childbirth and eventually old age.

For my own personal experience is that girls dont wet themselves more at school than boys, why?

When i was in schoold i didnt saw even a single girl wet herself during a school day, many desperate girls for sure but never one of them peed her panties. Quite opposite i had to admit that i did pee my pants at school in grade 6, we were skiing and i was super desperate and too shy to go in the bush so i eventually end up wetting myself. I did have snowpants on so no one ever noticed anything, or i believe so cause no one said anything.

Guest K95F

To be honest, from my memory I was the only one peeing myself in school so... although I am a girl but I don't think girls are necessarily peeing themselves more than boys