Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do you think girls pee their panties in class more than boys pee their pants

6 hours ago, Dougspee said:

God damn it... The first rule of science is to NEVER USE ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. It's not real fucking evidence, which I believe the internet needs to remember.

Yes ! And we're talking about old memories so people are more likely to remember only the ones they fetishize about : girls wetting themselves.

Edited by Ely (see edit history)
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Anecdotal evidence' is meaningless. Anecdotes are not evidence.

There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that girls pee their panties in class far more often than boys pee their pants. In fact a lot of people, including myself, never saw a boy pee his pants in class

That's why the phrase has the modifier "anecdotal." That doesn't mean it's not evidence of any kind. Go comment at hacker news if you want to be a hardline materialist. This is a fetish forum.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, LOLC2k said:

I dont even believe their anecdotes are real half the time. Its usually some girl peeing herself because she couldnt pee for one class. Thats... not normal. At all.

That's what I thought too. Accidents are not that rare in grade school, but after ? Very unlikely. Wetting stories about people older than 10 years old do not happen in classroom but mostly because of unexpected things like missing the first bus and having to wait for the next, traffic jams, broken public toilets, etc...

Edited by Ely (see edit history)

And of course people will be more likely to make up stories about girls wetting themselves because they know that'll interest the most people with the fetish. Even though there are people into male omo, and there probably have been some legit accidents for either under the right circumstances (which I pray either weren't too bad for them, were enjoyable for them, or they got over it).

Having a full bladder in class is something a lot of people have experienced and that's why a lot of omorashi related stories/doujinshi have this kind of scenario. From what I've heard in middle and high school, a lot of girls avoided using the school's toilet and they talked about how badly they needed to go and said things like "I almost peed my pants" but nobody actually did. It was always desperation stories, not wetting ones. 

1 hour ago, Ely said:

Having a full bladder in class is something a lot of people have experienced and that's why a lot of omorashi related stories/doujinshi have this kind of scenario. From what I've heard in middle and high school, a lot of girls avoided using the school's toilet and they talked about how badly they needed to go and said things like "I almost peed my pants" but nobody actually did. It was always desperation stories, not wetting ones. 

And desperation stories are more believable. And i would agree women get into more holding and desperate scenarios... wetting is not common.

Desperation stories are indeed more believable. I remember thinking I was desperate a few times in my life outside of holds, and stayed dry those times. It wasn't until my holds that I learned that there were more stages of desperation I hadn't reached before then.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Yeah, there shouldn’t be any significant dofference between the bathroom habits of men and women and how often they have accidents, in fact I don’t recall seeing either gender have an accident before and have had about the same number of people from each gender tell me they really have to pee or are about to pee themselves. 

@princesstess is really into girls peeing their panties at school, so she will always look for any stories she can find, but she needs to understand that it’s not any more likely then a guy peeing his pants. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

I saw only one person wetting during class in my whole life, it was a boy and we were in grade school. I was shocked because he didn't ask for the bathroom even if the teacher was nice and would have said yes but everyone acted cool so he wasn't mocked or anything.  We were still children after all.That's the kind of story nobody bother to write and if it wasn't the first time I saw someone wetting (except my little brother) I would have probably forgotten about it. 

21 hours ago, Ely said:

Yes ! And we're talking about old memories so people are more likely to remember only the ones they fetishize about : girls wetting themselves.

Yeah, this person is an idiot who uses whatever evidence to fuel their own beliefs and fantasies. They just seem to like the idea of girls being weak and helpless and fantasize about them being inferior or something like that. I don't know what their problem is, but they have their head way up their ass.

Yes. Although I have a hardcore fetish for female omo, I always saw girls as LESS susceptible to wetting themselves. Even among shows where they ARE portrayed as weak and helpless, I always saw them as less weak when it came to things like omorashi, though on account of not seeing it often. Of course this did create my fetish and fantasies, because I wanted to see it more with them (likely combined with me being a straight man, but I've known straight girls into female omo too), but I certainly don't perceive them as weaker, and in real life I have never seen a single pee accident, male or female. I have HEARD that girls are more susceptible to it but that could just be someone trying to fuel their fantasies as @Dougspee described, and I feel better thinking they are no more vulnerable to it than men, because when I heard the contrary I felt really bad for them. (I've also heard stories that if they're wearing skirts and they're outside they can pee in their panties and get away with it)

• 3 years later...

sorry to revive the dead topic, but this is an interesting topic to me. This is backed up by anecodtal evidence too, but I think boys have more accidents at a young age and as adults, women tend to have more accidents than men(due to insentience mostly). 
I knew a girl who was into omorashi and worked in a daycare, and she said boys have a lot more accidents and can't hold it as long when they need to pee. I also, in my experience, have seen multiple boys have accident but only one time have seen a girl.

13 minutes ago, iop098 said:

sorry to revive the dead topic, but this is an interesting topic to me. This is backed up by anecodtal evidence too, but I think boys have more accidents at a young age and as adults, women tend to have more accidents than men(due to insentience mostly). 
I knew a girl who was into omorashi and worked in a daycare, and she said boys have a lot more accidents and can't hold it as long when they need to pee. I also, in my experience, have seen multiple boys have accident but only one time have seen a girl.

-I have absolutely no knowledge  of daycare or small children  beyond myself and peers as a youngster. I would concur with your observation/those of your friend.

Having just spotted this thread, I must say, that I've seen several accidents with women, and very few with men. That being said, I think that it is more likely that: 1) I'm more likely to notice when it is a woman and 2) Women are more likely to announce it while men are more likely to try and hide it.

Has anyone thought to google the answer? It's real and This article is only one of the several I found that explain it. To summarize:

1. Women feel the need to urinate more often than men
2. a The sphincter that closes the bladder isn't completely round in women because the vagina takes up some of its space. 
 b childbirth may exacerbate this problem (okay, so that doesn't usually apply to girls who go to school)
3. Women have a shorter urinary tract so are more likely to contract a bladder infection.

So yeah, it stands to reason that girls pee themselves more often than guys, in class or anywhere else but the reason may take away some of the magic..

Edited by Dutchdreamer (see edit history)

I personally do think ladies wet themselves more than men, since men have more chances to pee in public. I wet myself for fun so I'm not a good example, but I have seen more female accidents than male ones, especially when alcohol or bad seafood are involved in it.

I never did see a classroom accident with a student, but at my school there was a gorgeous lady teacher with diarrhea who dumped in her skirt in the corridor. Sadly I did not see it and only heard of it, but it really turned me on to think of it.

In my schools it was about equal. The earliest I remember was an immigrant girl, just arrived from Mexico and got dumped into a class which was all in English. She didn't speak a word, didn't know how to ask for the bathroom, and made a puddle on the floor.

Another girl, a blonde this time, did the exact same thing about a month later for no apparent reason.

A couple of years down the line, there were three incidents where boys pooped in their pants in class. I was one of them The same year, another boy wet his pants during a temper tantrum.

I was nearly into high school when Vicky, the girl who specialized at taking your lunch money in return for lifting her dress at a secret place on the schoolyard, had a problem. The teacher announced that we would have a surprise math test right after lunch. Vicky hadn't studied, didn't have a clue, and didn't want to fail the test because she was already a year behind the rest of us. Not being hugely creative or imaginative, Vicky skipped the test by filling her pants as soon as class convened again after lunch. She got sent home by the school nurse, which I guess gave her some time to study.

I guess this is turning out with more girls than guys, which I didn't really plan on. In high school, there was one gal who got kind of drunk and had an accident on one of the scary rides at the springtime carnival, though that wasn't actually in class. Then there was the honor student "brain trust" girl who said she didn't want to graduate without ever having any fun, and begged me to take her to where one of the hoodlum kids lived in his family's garage and everyone got loaded all the time. I guess she had fun, but she also laughed too hard and lost control. I walked her home, and, knowing that her panties were wet, it was one of the most amazing erotic experiences of my young life.

Ugh, I know it’s bad form to feed the necro, but I saw this comment here with all its likes and I just can’t suppress the urge to get on my soapbox.

On 12/23/2015 at 8:36 AM, iamandrew said:

'Anecdotal evidence' is meaningless. Anecdotes are not evidence.

Anecdotal evidence is not meaningless. The reason anecdotes have such a bad reputation is that people try to conflate them with quantitative data, which they are not.

The real use of anecdotes is as qualitative data. Presuming that the anecdotes can actually be verified and are complete and accurate in their detail*, they allow a researcher to dig deeper into the responses to the material that they are studying.

If the case of this topic, the use of anecdotes might help us to understand ‘why did this student have an accident’ and ‘are the circumstances that led to it unique in some way to boys or girls, or maybe different types of schools etc.’.

For example, let’s say that anecdotes about girls having accidents were more likely to make mention of a shortage of available facilities being a contributing factor to the incident** compared to anecdotes about boys who had had accidents.

A reasonable person might look at that disparity and consider (not conclude) the possibility that the very way that school buildings were being designed may have been putting females at an increased of accidents compared to males. In no way would the anecdotes be conclusive evidence of this, but they would at least give you a lead which you could research further with something more concrete.

The problem with anecdotes is not that they can’t be useful, but people misuse them. They use their own experiences to dismiss valid countervailing evidence, or else they think they can add up anecdotes from themselves and a handful of others and then call them a survey. Well, surveys are demanding; they need a huge amount of responses to be even close to being accurate, particularly on something as  vaguely defined as ‘does binary gender A have more accidents than B’.

As to what I think of the OP’s question, I honestly have no idea, though I suspect that the kind of school you went to has more impact than how you were born. But I would like to think that teachers are becoming more understanding these days and that accidents are happening fewer times for kids in general.

Footnotes in spoiler:

Spoiler

* I appreciate that iamandrew may have been observing that we have no way of knowing if anybody is actually telling the truth when they relate their experiences on this forum. That’s a fair point and I don’t dispute it. I am more concerned with defending the use of anecdotes in research more generally. But I digress.

** The so-called ‘potty parity’ problem, which I believe has been discussed elsewhere on this site.

On 1/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, mystic dreamer said:

In my schools it was about equal. The earliest I remember was an immigrant girl, just arrived from Mexico and got dumped into a class which was all in English. She didn't speak a word, didn't know how to ask for the bathroom, and made a puddle on the floor.

Another girl, a blonde this time, did the exact same thing about a month later for no apparent reason.

A couple of years down the line, there were three incidents where boys pooped in their pants in class. I was one of them The same year, another boy wet his pants during a temper tantrum.

I was nearly into high school when Vicky, the girl who specialized at taking your lunch money in return for lifting her dress at a secret place on the schoolyard, had a problem. The teacher announced that we would have a surprise math test right after lunch. Vicky hadn't studied, didn't have a clue, and didn't want to fail the test because she was already a year behind the rest of us. Not being hugely creative or imaginative, Vicky skipped the test by filling her pants as soon as class convened again after lunch. She got sent home by the school nurse, which I guess gave her some time to study.

I guess this is turning out with more girls than guys, which I didn't really plan on. In high school, there was one gal who got kind of drunk and had an accident on one of the scary rides at the springtime carnival, though that wasn't actually in class. Then there was the honor student "brain trust" girl who said she didn't want to graduate without ever having any fun, and begged me to take her to where one of the hoodlum kids lived in his family's garage and everyone got loaded all the time. I guess she had fun, but she also laughed too hard and lost control. I walked her home, and, knowing that her panties were wet, it was one of the most amazing erotic experiences of my young life.

Talking of carnivals, I did have a wetting experience there once. I was at a theme park with my husband (then boyfriend) on a hot day, and I drank loads of water. Of course, there was a long queue for one of the rides, and I had to pee really badly. I offered to go in my panties, so we could go on the ride rather than me going off to use the toilet. My boyfriend was kind of shocked I would, but I started laughing and just lost control and wet my dress. It felt so good. I was an adult at the time, though...

22 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

If I had been your boyfriend, I would have encouraged you to do it! Would have loved to be with a girl that has deliberately wet her panties under her dress.

I didn't wet deliberately in the end. He didn't like the idea of me wetting at first, and I laughed and just started peeing and I couldn't stop it. After my accident he was just hoping that he wouldn't be noticed as that guy whose pretty girlfriend just peed in her dress in public. It would be a bit shameful.

He likes it when I have an accident now, but he'd prefer it not to be so obvious.

Edited by OmorashiOnna (see edit history)