Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Movie Theater "Accident"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Obviously accidents happen, but as I get older I can't applaud this type of action. Its one thing to want to have naughty fun, but to do that inside a movie theater is just not kind to other people, older folks down to children...Needless to say it's dirty and well kinda gross/disgusting, and those places are kind of already that way lol

ive seen drunk people piss during movies and I just have to shake my head like really wtf! Just not cool, but I dont go to movies at theaters really anymore so I guess I don't give a shit anymore!

However my suggestion would be just wear a diaper! That way you can still have some fun, and you don't have to subject everyone else to your "accident".... a win-win for all haha

I don't want to be the bad guy but I look at having an "accident" on purpose as basically the same as me going into a store and just whipping it out and peeing on whatever I please..slighty different scenarios but same end result

• 2 weeks later...

I did the exact same thing once. I went to see the last show of the night by myself and there was online one couple in the theater. The movie was Texas chainsaw massacre sequel. There happens to be a wetting scene in the first ten minutes that I was unaware of. I was already leaking after that and had to go so bad I didn't even last a half hour into the movie. I just gave up and emptied my bladder in my seat. I sat in my pee the whole movie and at one point I jumped at one of the scenes and peed again without even realizing it at first. I did feel really bad about the mess :/

• 6 months later...