Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When you finally let go where do you urinate?

I love clothes wetting when the weather is warm and diaper wetting when it is cooler out but I also pee in the shower overtime I shower. I also pee off of my porch. I have 2 magnolia trees that where both planted at the same time several years ago. The one that is right there where my pee falls is twice as big and healthy as the other one so evidence would suggest this is a fav spot for me!

If I'm wearing cutoffs wet from wading or wearing something that will dry, I act like I'm watching something near the ground (flower, crab, ants), kneel on sand or grass with my heals apart, sit on my heals and pee in that position.  When a certain female cousin wears an off-knee skirt and does this method (often), she does not wait for panties to dry,  See just gets up and walks on with wet panties.  I envy that.  But not enough to wear a skirt.  Once in a very great while I wear a kilt.

On 12/8/2015 at 7:55 PM, Wetboxers said:

Seeing as I've got the apartment to myself, i usually either place a towel down on the kitchen table and spurt slowly, or I will just sit on the toilet with pants on and go that way—same great feeling, much less mess.

Out in public, though, find a washroom. Nothing against pubic displays, but my embarrassment-based anxiety just couldn't take it.

Got to try that toilet w/ pants on,sounds awesome!

On 1/24/2017 at 9:39 PM, kyori said:

In public, in a toilet.  I don't ever want to risk wetting myself in public (although the thought kinda turns me on).  If I'm home and in the mood, I go in my pants, sometimes bit by bit, sometimes letting the whole thing go. It feels so nice to just let go after a long hold.

Get yourself a pair of black pants fill your bladder and hit up some big stores that use shopping carts.Then just start wandering around while you keep peeing the black pants  till your bladder is empty & then check out.Now find some other places to wander around & pee some more.Lots of horny piss play fun!

• 1 month later...

What I usually like to do when I'm holding is stand in the shower or bathtub in jeans (usually without wearing anything underneath them) and just stand there struggling to keep it all in until it becomes impossible to do so and then wet them. I haven't been able to do this in a couple of months since I now live with 3 other roommates and I have yet to have the place entirely to myself long enough to do something like this. 

When I lived with my parents still, I would use a bottle and simply fill it when I got to the point of bursting, even though there were occasions when I was able to wet my jeans in the bathtub. Since I have a new job now that pays better, it's only a matter of time before I find an apartment of my very own so that I can let go anywhere that I want, at any time, while at home.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)