Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When you finally let go where do you urinate?

I personally like to piss in a jug when I can't hold it any longer and measure my bladder capacity my personal record is roughly 950ml and I am aiming for 1000+ ml. What about you? Where do u let go ? In a container, diaper , clothes , undergarments, on the floor , or rush to the toilet, the bed , couch, bathtub. on your sex partner?

Edited by ibrahim95 (see edit history)

In the morning, I use a container and then take it outside to either use as weedkiller or dilute it with lots of water to make fertilizer.

Other times at home, I sometimes use a container as in the morning but then only use it to make fertilizer as it is too dilute to be an effective weedkiller.

Out in public, I just try to find a toilet.

In the car, I keep a few ziploc type bags in the glove compartment just in case, but I haven't actually had to use them yet.

In public, I will also try to find a toilet. 

When at home, though, I'll release my bursting bladder frequently on my balcony / porch. 

If I'm indoors, a lot of times I'll use a bath towel, then wash it. 

Sometimes I'll run to the bathroom and throw open the shower curtain and pee wildly all over everything, then hit it all with the shower spray to clean it off. Using a sink is also fair game. When I'm absolutely dying of horniness, it'll be a combination of holding, wetting in spurts, masturbating, grinding against a towel, squirting onto the floor, etc.

I don't know. It really depends, but it's always fun.

Seeing as I've got the apartment to myself, i usually either place a towel down on the kitchen table and spurt slowly, or I will just sit on the toilet with pants on and go that way—same great feeling, much less mess.

Out in public, though, find a washroom. Nothing against pubic displays, but my embarrassment-based anxiety just couldn't take it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mostly in toilet and sometimes my pants still on. I find that kinda boring tho. I would love to pee on the floor or in a wine glass or even something more shady, something unusual.

I also would like to just go when I'm lying on the bed. I really like the idea of wetting my bed but I know I can't do it since I have nothing that would cover it. (I don't have enough towels) The thing I do is, that I try to pee and push my limits, so there is a slight chance it could happen. But when it actually comes to there when I would start to pee - I run to the toilet. I'm boring, ikr. 

• 9 months later...

I don't live alone, so the only place I can go is the toilet or while showering. One time though I wanted to hold still while cooking dinner, but I couldn't stop moving around so I decided to rush to the toilet. Trying to unzip my jeans I peed for a second or two, in my jeans before I managed to regain control and finish off in the toilet. I loved the feeling but also had to hide the evidence. But now that I've experienced letting loose in my jeans - albeit it being by accident - I can't wait to do it again.

At night always outside off the porch. If out running errands like shopping the parking lot or behind some building. Empty soda cups or ziplock bags is my target if I'm stuck in traffic.

But my favorite like at outdoor concert or parks anywhere I'm standing because most likely I'll wearing nylon shorts. So the pee just starts follow down. Like in my profile pic.

Theme parks, same as above but MORE discreet.

I think in the end I just don't like to hold it inside me.

20160529_194917.jpg