Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ShikkinGIRL a new omorashi game lol

I can't get any money. What am I doing wrong?

I am stuck at the second part (where you receive your task in the store for buying tea with 150)

The first misson seems to be done by taking photo through the washroom, but I only get a greyed bottom writing "get in"(I think that's the meaning)

Same for trying to get in

Finish the missons without the need to buy anything first and you will get the money

I think I'm bad at this game. I keep taking random pictures of scenery and walls.

Ok guys, I'll post a walkthrough of the game, this information was obtained due to the member "EnragedFilia" from the animegirldesp.org site. I hope this can help, and I say that if you follow the instructions you will be able to keep up, I say this because I managed to finish all requests thanks to these instructions.

guy 1: in the shop directly north of the initial spawn point. Go up to the counter and when the little triangle appears over his head, talk to him by pressing tab and selecting the first menu option "talk" (話かける).

-request 1: picture of a girl

Take a picture of Satomi. The point where she waits immediately after arriving works fine. Simply press spacebar to take the picture while she's on screen. To turn in the picture, talk to the guy again, select the first box, and select the picture from your list.

-request 2: girl standing in line at a toilet

Take a picture of Satomi while she's standing in line at any toilet. With no money, the easiest one to use is in the northeast corner. First, go up to her and use the first menu option "call" (呼ぶ) to get her to follow you around. Sit down on any of the benches along the riverbank on the north side of the map by standing next to one and selecting the second menu option "sit on bench" (ベンチに座る) and wait until she gets up at 10:50. The left ctrl key can speed up time while sitting to make this less boring. Follow her until she reaches the bathroom and take a picture while she's standing in line.

-request 3: girl peeing in a Japanese-style toilet

If Satomi is standing anywhere in the northwest quadrant of the map at 10:50, she'll head for the little unisex bathroom just west of the railroad tracks. After she goes into the stall, stand outside and select the blue menu option "peep" (盗撮する) to look under the door. Interestingly, if you don't stop looking with "stop" (やめる) before she finishes and comes out, she'll catch you and dash back to the station, ending the day early. This doesn't seem to affect anything in subsequent runs, however.

-request 4: girl holding it in line at a toilet

After completing request 3, you should now have 400 yen. Note that you only get the money after you actually turn in the picture and then either complete the day or select save (セーブ) from the system menu (システム) and then start a new run. That 400 yen should be enough for the bentou (弁当) and tea (お茶) from the convenience store in the southeast, so collect Satomi and head over there to buy them. Take her to the benches by the river again, sit down and give her the tea by selecting it from the "item" (アイテム) menu. Then wait until about 10: 20 or 10:25 or so and give her the bentou. As soon as she finishes she'll stand up and walk to the bathroom just like before, and this time she should shift position slightly before she gets through the line. It's a little difficult to see the difference, but if you take a picture of her at this point, the last line of text under "tags" in the upper right corner should say "desperation: weak" (尿意:弱) where it previously said "desperation: minor" (尿意:微), indicating that this is the picture the guy will accept for request 4. Incidentally, this text continues to track her situation in any given picture, going through "medium" (中), then "strong" (強) and finally "limit" (限).

guy 2: in the convenience store at the southeast part of the map, in the corner opposite the door. Note that he will only start talking after you've completed request 4 for guy 1.

-request 1: peeing in the convenience store toilet

Get Satomi to use the convenience store toilet by simply bringing her to the southeast quadrant of the map and waiting. Sitting on the pipes to the southwest of the convenience store can make this faster. Once she goes inside, stand at the door and select "peek" (覗く) to get the picture.

-request 2: going outdoors among some weeds

First, collect Satomi and buy the bentou and tea as before, then take her to the benches on the hill in the southwest corner. Sit down, give her the tea, wait until 10:20ish, and give her the bentou. She should get up around 10:50 and head to the station bathroom, find the long line there, and head next to the convenience store. Get there before she does and go into the bathroom yourself with the blue "enter" (入る) menu option. After waiting at the door for quite a while, she leaves for the northeast bathrooms, only to find yet another line when she gets there. Finally, she relieves herself in the large patch of tall weeds behind the bathroom, producing the picture you need.

-request 3: peeing in the cafe toilet

Take Satomi to the cafe in the northwest area and order the coffee, which you can now afford thanks to the reward from the previous request. Sit down to drink it, and wait until she goes to use the bathroom at about 10:30. Once again, use the "peek" option at the door.

-request 4: using the toilet with the door open

Start just like you did for request 2, only before sitting on the hill go to the hardware store just north of the center of the map and buy the kama (鎌). Then, after Satomi leaves the convenience store, go to the patch of weeds behind the northeast bathroom before she gets there and use the kama to cut them. Make sure that you're standing far enough inside the weeds that the orange triangle appears before you select it from the items menu. When she gets there and sees the lack of cover, she'll reconsider her indiscretion and instead decide to go all the way over to the bathroom stall in the northwest corner, and once she gets there and finds the door is broken she can't hold it any longer and is forced to use the stall anyway.

-request 5: going outdoors out in the open

Proceed exactly like with request 4, only wait until Satomi reaches the patch of weeds and starts relieving herself before cutting them down, depriving her of her cover to take the picture you need. Note that while this does seem like it might not be quite the intended way to go about the request, it seems to work just fine.

-request 6: having an accident

For this one you have to hurry pretty much everywhere. First, buy the tea and bentou and kama, then go to the cafe and order the coffee. As soon as Satomi finishes drinking it, leave and hurry to the benches on the hill, sit down and give her the tea, then the bentou. She should leave shortly just like before, first trying the station and then the convenience store, then the northeast bathrooms, then the weeds. When she finds the weeds already cut she starts toward the northwest stall, but this time she only makes it halfway there before she totally wets herself.

guy 3: in the movie theater northwest of the station

-request 1: using a urinal

First, buy the tea and head to the theater. At around 10:20 or 10:24 buy the ticket (if it's too early Satomi will use the bathroom first; if it's too late you won't be able to buy the ticket) and sit down at the indicated seat. Immediately give Satomi the tea and wait until it finishes at 11:30. She will run to the theater bathroom and see the big line there, then run to the station and see the big line there, then run over to the unisex bathroom west of the train tracks and get in the even bigger line there. But before she reaches the end of the line, she's forced to use the urinal opposite the stalls.

-request 2: seen in a Japanese-style toilet from the front

Simply go to the hardware store and buy the tools (工具), then sit on a bench by the river until Satomi gets up and heads to the northeast bathrooms. Go to the mens' room there and use the tools on the orange triangle on the wall between the urinals, then select "peep" there and wait until Satomi arrives in the stall.

-request 3: where did you go (the title isn't helpful, but the longer description below it mentions something about a lap pillow)

Immediately upon spawning, hurry to buy the tea and return to the station to collect Satomi, then hurry to the theater in time to catch the 9:30 show. Sit down in the theater and give her the tea, and when it's finished go to the riverbank. Stand near the water in front of the benches and select "lap pillow" (膝枕される), then wait until Satomi gets up. She tries the northeast bathroom first, sees the line there and heads to the convenice store, finds that it's occupied thanks to you, then heads toward the station and sees the line there and divert into the little shop with guy 1 in it and totally wet herself right in front of him.

-request 4: just in time

First go to the cafe and have the coffee, then go to the 10:30 movie, making sure not to buy the ticket before 10:20 or so just like before. Give her the tea as soon as you sit down, and when you get back up she'll rush to the bathroom. This time she decides to wait in line, so use the nearby triangle point to "peek" once again. If the timing was correct, she should lose control just as she reaches the stall and end up plopping down on the toilet facing the wrong way.

guy 4: behind the counter at the cafe

-request 1: little by little (another unhelpful title, but at least it turns out to be simple)

Go to the cafe, buy the lunch set (ランチセット), sit down and once she's finished eating, excuse yourself to the bathroom with the blue option. Wait in there until she leaves, and follow her to the northeast bathroom. If the timing was correct, she should wet herself in line.

-request 2: going outdoors in a new place

Buy the tea and get to the 9:30 movie, giving her the tea as soon as it starts like before. Next buy the tools and use them at the bathroom stall with the broken door in the northwest, then sit down on the nearest bench. Stand up at about 11:40 and immediately run to the west, which should cause Satomi to head to the now-closed stall. She waits there for a few minutes, then heads to the cafe. Get there and enter the bathroom before she does, causing her to leave and move to the east, only to run out of time and climb the ramp of one of the condos and relive herself right at the top.

-request 3: going outdoors from the front

Go to the cafe and wait until 10:00 to buy the lunch set. Sit down and wait for her to finish eating, then get in the bathroom like before. Instead of following her to the northeast bathrooms like before, buy the tools from the hardware store and turn south at the crosswalk, into the middle of the group of condos. Find the one on the east side directly south of the little parking lot and use the tools on the door with the orange triangle, then use the second menu option to go inside and look out the window. This time instead of waiting in line she should come south and end up relieving herself in the parking lot, coincidentally directly in front of that same window.

-request 4: incontinent girl

Have the lunch set, then get to the theater in time for the 10:30 movie and give her the tea as soon as you sit down. After some suitable dialogue she completely wets herself right there in the seat. Since this is the last request, the credits play when you turn in the picture.

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, Ill try and do some quick translation (To the best of my abilities, anyways) for everyone.   First, controls:   WASD (or arrow Keys) to move. Space bar takes a picture When you can take

Ok guys, I'll post a walkthrough of the game, this information was obtained due to the member "EnragedFilia" from the animegirldesp.org site. I hope this can help, and I say that if you follow the ins

Here you go. All quests currently existing are done here. savedata.dat

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue.

I can't be the only one with this issue... I'm trying to complete the first request from the guy in the cinema, which is where you take a picture of her peeing in a urinal. The problem is, you can see in the picture, there's no urinal! She just stands there until time's up! Is there anybody else who had to deal with this and know how to fix it? Please let me know.

Just to let you know, I downloaded this game once from this site and another from a site where the .rar files are. They both have the same issue.
Shikkin_GIRL.png

• 4 months later...

On 05/06, the author updated a NEW version!

2016/05/06 ShikkinGIRL 1.1 公開しました。

主な変更内容
  • クエストをいくつか追加しました。
  • ヒントシステムを追加しました。
  • リプレイ機能を追加しました。
  • キャラクタの移動方法を追加しました。
  • 多くの不具合を修正しました。
不具合修正や機能追加のため、1.0より負荷が上がっています。
セーブデータの引き継ぎ方法
以前遊んでいたバージョンのShikkinGIRL.exeと同じフォルダにあるsavedata.datを、
新しく展開したShikkinGIRL.exeと同じフォルダにコピーすれば引き継げるはずです。

I must go back to my dormitory now and I'll update translation of it tomorrow morning.

The extraction password is ShikkinGIRL.

You can also get the download and more information on author's website: http://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinGIRL

GIRL1_1.part1.rar

GIRL1_1.part2.rar

GIRL1_1.part3.rar

(It seems that I can't edit my previous post... )

2016/5/6 ShikkinGIRL V1.1 is released!

Main changes: 

• More quest is added.
  • Hint system is added.
  • Replay function is added.
  • The method of character's movement is added. (Analog input is supported!)
  • Some problems and bugs are corrected.

Because of the corrections and new functions, the load on your PC is bigger than v1.0.

Copy the old file "savedata.dat" in v1.0 to the folder of v1.1 and you can continue the progress you played in v1.0. (Maybe you should replace a same-named file in the folder of v1.1.)

@AkenoSama I hope you can update your post on Download part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't play ShikkinGIRL v1.0 because of its terrible control! Player can only turn by 90 degrees and move ahead/back for a stable distance.

But in V1.1, everything CHANGED!

In Analog input mode, you can control your avatar by you mouse and keyboard, just like many TPS (for example, Assassin's Creed).

And you can play it with your Joystick/Joypad (just like AKIBA's TRIP)!

9 hours ago, Satori said:

(It seems that I can't edit my previous post... )

2016/5/6 ShikkinGIRL V1.1 is released!

Main changes: 

• More quest is added.
  • Hint system is added.
  • Replay function is added.
  • The method of character's movement is added. (Analog input is supported!)
  • Some problems and bugs are corrected.

Because of the corrections and new functions, the load on your PC is bigger than v1.0.

Copy the old file "savedata.dat" in v1.0 to the folder of v1.1 and you can continue the progress you played in v1.0. (Maybe you should replace a same-named file in the folder of v1.1.)

@AkenoSama I hope you can update your post on Download part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't play ShikkinGIRL v1.0 because of its terrible control! Player can only turn by 90 degrees and move ahead/back for a stable distance.

But in V1.1, everything CHANGED!

In Analog input mode, you can control your avatar by you mouse and keyboard, just like many TPS (for example, Assassin's Creed).

And you can play it with your Joystick/Joypad (just like AKIBA's TRIP)!

Thank you my friend, I'm sorry for not having updated about it, basically what I can say is that many professional reasons are preventing me from doing this (I did not go back home from the last week T.T ) xD but tomorrow I'll be trying to upgrade my download file

20 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Thank you my friend, I'm sorry for not having updated about it, basically what I can say is that many professional reasons are preventing me from doing this (I did not go back home from the last week T.T ) xD but tomorrow I'll be trying to upgrade my download file

Of course I'm not in harry at all. You can do it in your spare time and when you want to do it.

Your work seems hard. Good luck! :smile:

1 hour ago, atdhfkm said:

I can see no changes in control. Still only 90 degrees turns!

In menu (as highlighted in red colour) , press enter or left click.

and you will see the following option in menu. What you need to do is just put '✓' the box "Analog Input".

In my case, I wish to change my control on movement and camera. So, I put '✓'   the box "Analog Input" and "Camera Control on".

Edited by nyo
Picture is ,missing (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Antotron said:

What is the password for .zip files? I wrote omo, but it does not work. Please help.
Checksum error in an encrypted file. The file is corrupt or has an invalid password.
I use the translator, i hope you understand.

Hello friend, then the password is "ShikkinGIRL" it is the site of the guidelines (link that was available at the beginning of the topic xD I advise you visit the first page and the links they may contain some hint of something and also has been available the walkthrough of some quest xD

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

The first I need is translation to English.

The second I need is this: I copy save file from 1.0 to 1.1. When I load 1.1 and choose replay, I see all my pictures and 3 white pictures, that means, that I did not make this photo. Please, say how to get this photo. I ask it, because there is no translation.
CYcImm3jSEI.jpg

Thank very much to author of this game! :happy:

hope you understand what I wrote.

Edited by Antotron (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Antotron said:

The second I need is this: I copy save file from 1.0 to 1.1. When I load 1.1 and choose replay, I see all my pictures and 3 white pictures, that means, that I did not make this photo. Please, say how to get this photo. I ask it, because there is no translation.

The person who wants those photos is a guy sitting in front of the stage in the middle of the map (more or less). The photos are tied to some sort of contest they are holding on the stage. Speak with the guy standing next to the stage before 10:00 to make the girl partecipate in the contest.

By the way, 1.1 added 11 new images, so have fun :tongue:.

I have already finished the new content, so ask if you need more help.

Edited by Pascal88 (see edit history)