Sign In

female The Editor

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, I've been having a case of chronic writer's block when it comes to some of my other stories.  So I started yet another story... As a heads up, there is very little Omorashi in this first

Part 2.  I hope you like it. More omorashi than the last chapter, but still not too much.  Now that I've got the premise and introduction out of the way, the content should heat up.     Chapter 2

Chapter 3        Status                                       Skills Name:  Kyler Sol                            Language: 100/100 Title: The Editor                           Speaking: 5/100 Age

That was great! Please continue.

Thank you, I plan on it.

Well this is interesting. Leading with a redhead fear wetting is an excellent way to hook me :X Wish there was messing as well but probably not your thing. Nice job, regardless.

Yeah, if I include any messing it would likely be pretty tame.  But thanks for the feedback

This is very good

Thanks.

If anyone wants to give some feedback on where they think the story should go, or what they'd like to see.  I'd be glad to read it.

Just my two cents here. If he is able to edit both himself and the world around him, why not make him some sort of Wunderkind, but all secret like?

I had to google what a 'Wunderkind' is, but yes there is definitely a plan for something along those lines.

New chapter should be out later tonight, it's almost complete.

You're doing a good job so far. That said, since you were asking for feedback, I figured I would mention that it might be nice if you could go into a little more detail on the surroundings around Kyler. For example, since Kyler kept his knowledge of his previous live, maybe if he made comparisons in the form of say fashion choices or from the perspective of does it look to him like medieval times, or is there some trace of a modern society.

Even better, maybe instead of keeping this inside of his house for the next few parts, maybe we have them go into the nearest settlement, village, town or city (if there is on). Maybe we find out what his father does. Maybe have a part of them going shopping and he becomes a mischievous baby.

Just some examples.

Love the story though, keep up the good work!

You're doing a good job so far. That said, since you were asking for feedback, I figured I would mention that it might be nice if you could go into a little more detail on the surroundings around Kyler. For example, since Kyler kept his knowledge of his previous live, maybe if he made comparisons in the form of say fashion choices or from the perspective of does it look to him like medieval times, or is there some trace of a modern society.

Yeah I'll definitely try to work on that.  I was still trying to decide what I wanted the setting to be exactly, so I've been putting it off.

Even better, maybe instead of keeping this inside of his house for the next few parts, maybe we have them go into the nearest settlement, village, town or city (if there is on). Maybe we find out what his father does. Maybe have a part of them going shopping and he becomes a mischievous baby.

Just some examples.

Love the story though, keep up the good work!

I'm definitely planning on branching out from the house in the next chapters.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like the story.

I would read this without any sort of...site specific plot elements...in it. It has what many stories on sites such as this lack: an interesting plot (an interesting mystery at least), interesting characters, and an interesting world. Not saying that I don't appreciate the other kinds of stories, but it is refreshing to see one like this, one where I can eagerly await the next segment on the story's merits alone.

Stay determined, and keep up the good work! :)