Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which cartoon characters do you like to see wet themselves?

Seeing as my original post is now over five years old, I figured I would post it again then add to it.

Original-

American Dad- Haylee and Francine (who has wet herself and possibly worn diapers, though nothing was shown).

Archer- Lana and Cheryl.

Avatar (both series)- Just about any female character (other than grandma-Katara ).

D.C. shows (Batman, Justice League etc.) - Any adult female character, special mentions going to Hawkgirl (Justice League), Wonder Woman (any show) and Artemis, Jade, Wonder Girl and Zatanna (Young Justice).

Rick and Morty- Beth, Jessica and Summer (has peed her pants a least twice but nothing was shown).

Venture Brothers- Amber Gold (with natural hair), Doctor Missus The Monarch, Sally Impossible, Thalia.

New additions-

Harley Quinn- Harley herself, Batgirl/Barbra Gordon and Wonder Woman. Side note, I think it would be hot to see Ivy punish (i.e. spanking and/or diapering) Harley for wetting herself.

Gargoyles- Elisa

Titan AE (animated movie, so I'm counting it)- Akima

Futurama- Amy and Leela

The Iron Giant- Annie Hughes

Kim Possible- Kim, Shego and Monique

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see omorashi of Stanford Pines...him or his twin brother would be great.

I just Googled this.  All I can say is I wish there was a show like this starring a teen girl or adult woman!

Hello omoking here I would like to ask which cartoon characters you would want to see wet themselves. My personal favorites are: Francine and Hayley Smith from American Dad Mabel Pines from Gravity

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MissMiniMe said:

In fact I have a cartoon (comic strip) where Quinn pees her jeans. I have used screenshots from serie and modified them. That is my own artwork, but I guess it is not okay share it here.

I don't see why not, there's an entire thread on here where someone shared their artwork of Disney characters peeing themselves: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/1844-my-artwork/

• 2 months later...

Penny from Inspector Gadget.

Colette from Tales of Symphonia (they had animated movie adaptations)

Edna from Tales of Zesteria the X (that's the anime version)

Ruri from Dr Stone.

Platelet from Cells At Work

Amy Wong from Futurama

Ochako Uraraka and Eri from My Hero Academia

Nanako Dojima From Persona 4 The Animation

Christa/Historia and Petra from Attack On Titan

Filo from Rising of The Shield Hero

Hime from Kakushigoto.

Princess Clara from Drawn Together

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recess- Gretchen, Spinelli and the Ashley's.

Kim Possible- Bonnie, Lonnie, Connie, Justine, Hoodie, Espadrille, Amelia, Zita, Adrena Lynn, and Yori

Family Guy- Meg and Lois

The Great North- Judy and Honey Bee

Mother Up- Rudi, Jenny and Sarah

Spongebob- Pearl and Mindy

Paradise P.D.-Gina and Karen

Mighty Ducks animated series-Mallory

Jackie Chan Adventures- Jade

Teamo Supremo-Brenda

Lloyd in Space-Brittany and Cindy

Doug-Connie, Bebe, Judy and Patty

Clifford-Emily, Mary and Jetta

Invader ZIM-Gaz and Tak

All Grown Up-Lil, Angelica, Savannah, Rachel and Kimi

Dexter's Lab- Dede, Mimi and Leelee

Loud House/Cassagrandes-Lori, Luna, Leni, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Ronnie Ann, Sid and Adelaide

Fairly Oddparents- Trixie, Veronica, Vicky and Chloe

Biker Mice From Mars- Charley, Harley and Carbine

Adventures of Kid Danger-Charlotte and Piper

American Dragon Jake Long-Trixie and Rose

Boondocks-Jasmine, Cindy, Sarah, Ebony, Luna, Crystal

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

Words can not describe how much I wanted Armin from Attack on Titan to wet himself in fear. I'm still mad it didn't happen- it would've been very powerful to highlight his extreme fear at that moment but it would also make so much sense in the context of the story.

Western cartoon characters do not attract me at all, but I'm always down to a cute anime boy being incredibly desperate to pee (but maybe not a wetting) not sure about any specific ones though.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to see Kevin and Andy from Mission Hill, Jimmy from Jimmy Neutron, Timmy Turner from The Fairly Odd Parents as well as Mr. Crocker, all of the boys from Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, any of the Ninja Turtles, Big Gay Al from Southpark, Clifford from Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Clarence from The Cartoon Network show of the same name. Those are the characters from shows I'd like to see wet themselves. From animated films, Aladin, The genie, Lefou, Gaston, Branch from Trolls, Kristoff From Frozen, Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon, Kevin from The Minions, and just about any animated prince. I kind of have a thing for princes with weak bladders.

I've been watching more anime recently. It'd be really neat for One Piece characters to be in an omorashi situation, like Nami or Robin. It'd be fun if Nami had to pee and her cloud Zeus was raining uncontrollably. Not to mention a ship travelling all over the sea with water splashing everywhere. Imagine if Robin was studying archeology, and she gets locked into a tiny room full of poneglyphs. She has to hold in all her pee until someone gets her out, otherwise she will pee and ruin all the archeology. 

In Mushoku Tensei it'd be interesting if Ghislaine had to pee and had to do it outdoors, she's like a beast kind of human which would be fun, maybe she goes like a wild animal. No manga spoilers here please for that though I only watch the anime so I'm looking forward to what happens next.

I was also watching Ganbare Doukichan, it stars 3 office ladies. It'd be nice to see the office ladies get desperate to pee and there's no toilet nearby, or maybe they're stuck in a meeting and cannot go because you can't be seen as disrespectful. 

I also really like Komi Can't Communicate, it stars a woman who has trouble communicating, it'd be perfect if she got desperate and really needed to pee while out with a group of friends, but she was unable to tell anyone this. They've done a lot of other social situations with her like how she has trouble ordering food and hanging out, would be funny to see an omo situation with her.

Oh there's one Western cartoon I watched, Santa Inc. It's an female elf who has to kiss up to male management and the show explains how it's tough for women to do so, some of the show is hit-or-miss really. There's a scene where she's on a golf course with men, with no toilets around and all the men pee. She makes jokes with them, but she realizes she doesn't have male parts and takes the ride back to the hotel to use the toilet. It was disappointing because in real life I've seen women who are party-animals who would've just squatted behind a bush or tree on a golf course and let it all spray out.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:49 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I think it could be fun to see April O'Neil from the old TMNT cartoon trying to make do without a toilet. Having both April and Irma desperate could make things more interesting, with one trying to keep a cool head while the other complains loudly and shamelessly.

I second that, on a similar note i'd also like to add Charley and Carbine from Biker Mice From Mars.

Also Cookie and Theresa from "Fugget About It"