Sign In

Request: Skyrim Private needs mod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I recorded them but I can't upload them anywhere because they're over a GB.  uploading to youtube.   -wetting - peeing (nsfw)

Fixed the Aela video. it was missing a letter.   Muiri:   - wetting. I accidently caught my follower in this one, so you get two.  - peeing. Fixed. There's not much more to the private n

Serana:   - wetting  - Standing. nsfw   - squatting. nsfw

You wouldn't also happen to alive peeing for Skyrim as well. I saw a video for it once and I thought I saw desperation. Could have been my imagination.

Also thanks for all of these. 

EDIT: If you upload anymore, the lighting on the second round of videos was a little dark and I had some trouble seeing things.

Edited by MKFan200 (see edit history)

- Part one of the alive peeing mod. I couldn't find any crotch holding animation so I don't know what all that's about. It also doesn't automatically unquip armor. It's weird too because it it seems to automatically make your character pee, and I don't like that.

- Part 2. I uploaded 2 parts because of the neat before and after animations this mod has.

- Player wetting.

Muiri and Aela? Nobody wanted the worlds greatest vampiric sidekick, Serana?

Coming up.

Agreed. It was irregular to see this and people talking about it, but have absolutely no footage of it { aside from reviewers doing it as a joke }. Not even on this site. It's long since overdue for it.

What surprises me is that nobody has suggested Hroki yet. Most people I know who play Skyrim are all over her. But in the end, the most attractive men and women in Skyrim come from character mods or character appearance mods. Some modders just know how to make a character look gorgeous and perfectly fit their personalities... Like Seranaholic for example. 

All love to facade! <3

All hail!

BvrWk_4CMAAx-8C.jpg

I couldn't find any crotch holding animation so I don't know what all that's about. It also doesn't automatically unquip armor. It's weird too because it it seems to automatically make your character pee, and I don't like that.

The video I saw that was showcasing had pretty bad camera angles. It was at 2:57 on this youtube video where I thought I saw it. Maybe if you let the pee meter fill to full maybe....idk...your the one with the mod so you might know.

And again, thanks.

• 9 months later...
On 2016-08-21 at 4:13 PM, MKFan200 said:

So I don't mean to revive this thread, but I saw this mod showcased on a Japanese site, and I could have sworn I saw differences as compared to the one at Lover's Lab. 

http://tepodon.blog.jp/archives/687234.html

Does anyone know if the mods have been updated; or am I just losing my mind?

...Probably the latter.

Some of that seems new to me, though I might just be running an older version myself. At the very least, there's some UI changes from what I have. I wouldn't be the best person to test the differences though, as I never got the original working properly.

On 21.08.2016 at 10:13 PM, MKFan200 said:

So I don't mean to revive this thread, but I saw this mod showcased on a Japanese site, and I could have sworn I saw differences as compared to the one at Lover's Lab. 

http://tepodon.blog.jp/archives/687234.html

Does anyone know if the mods have been updated; or am I just losing my mind?

...Probably the latter.

PND and Private Needs are separate mods. Althrough I wondee how U made PN work. For me most options have $ on front and anims don't work.

On 8/23/2016 at 4:14 PM, KubaAseph said:

PND and Private Needs are separate mods. Althrough I wondee how U made PN work. For me most options have $ on front and anims don't work.

I have no clue on how far the mod has come since I last checked it but I remember that those issues were with the latest version. I used 2.1 and didn't have that.

2 hours ago, facade said:

I have no clue on how far the mod has come since I last checked it but I remember that those issues were with the latest version. I used 2.1 and didn't have that.

Thanks. I used newest and it always failed to work. Gonna try 2.11

@edit Still got $ symbols, but all options are changeable and the whole system seems to work. Tomorrow I'm gonna check wetting but I think it will finally work.

Edited by KubaAseph (see edit history)
3 hours ago, KubaAseph said:

Thanks. I used newest and it always failed to work. Gonna try 2.11

@edit Still got $ symbols, but all options are changeable and the whole system seems to work. Tomorrow I'm gonna check wetting but I think it will finally work.

The mod is wonky, and not very optimised. Or at least it was when i was using it, which I havent played much skyrim in months. I would check the thread and find out which version works best and how to get it to work.

1 hour ago, facade said:

The mod is wonky, and not very optimised. Or at least it was when i was using it, which I havent played much skyrim in months. I would check the thread and find out which version works best and how to get it to work.

4 is broken, 2.11 seems to be ok, I'm gonna check 3.5 and 4 with 2.11 files added. 4.0 problems still not solved. Basically nothing changed.

Edited by KubaAseph (see edit history)