Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which superhero would you like to see diapered?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see Dick Grayson's robin in a diaper. He'd be so cute. And Batman taking care of him would make it even better.

Just superheroes or are villains allowed too?   If so.  Hero: Cat woman (can't go wrong with skin tight suits XD)  Villain: Harley Quinn (I like her back story, and as a hopeful psychologist mysel

Wolverine. I don't actually want to see him diapered, but I love the idea of someone trying to put a diaper on him.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, HPattern said:

Terra of Teen Titans (The OG animated version of her, specifically) comes to mind. Bonus pic of BB nearly drooling over her included for good measure. ;)

Edit: Spoiler tagged the (admittedly low-res) image as it's showing up obscenely large lol

Reveal hidden contents

Teen-Titans-Terra_39.PNG

New Canvas.png

Got caught during emergency change. It would have been fluttershy print diaper but I didn't think about the res and detail until too late, but it's still same colors and symbol.

23 hours ago, HPattern said:

Aaaaaaand, now Ninji is reading my mind...

Normally having my mind read would be creepy, but in this case I couldn't be happier lmao

I saw that you posted here. If I nailed it I nailed it. I actually call this a 'mini' drawing because the flatter perspective means it fits in and works with my working spacial memory easier, making it much, much easier to draw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2015 at 11:02 PM, Foxlover said:

Wolverine.

I don't actually want to see him diapered, but I love the idea of someone trying to put a diaper on him.

I'll admit that my choice was kinda the same way. I was going to pick deadpool simply because I'd love to see what kinda wisecracks and other crazy things he'd do and say in response to all of this. Especially when mentioning his fourth wall awareness.

• 2 weeks later...

Same. o.o

On 9/8/2016 at 9:56 PM, Barry said:

Agree entirely. I've never been interested in super heroes much at all, but I love the idea of Lara needing to be diapered. Perhaps as a result of needing to drink a potion of some sort that has a strong diuretic effect, while on a timed level that means she only has limited time to complete it, so she can't stop to pee. 

Bonus points awarded if you could get her through the level with her diaper still dry. 

I don't think I'd ever get those bonus points somehow.....,

I've been reading a lot of Batman comics, so I'd like to see a fic about Bruce Wayne coming home soaked and humiliated a few times in his 'Batman: Year One' period. Of course Alfred, as his guardian and closest friend, would notice this and try to do something about it. Making the Batsuit easier to remove wouldn't be an option, seeing as this would make it less safe, so protection would be the better idea.

Bruce would put up a fight until he wets himself in front of James Gordon, and then begrudgingly lets Alfred buy him some diapers (and maybe even help put them on). 

6 hours ago, juice said:

I've been reading a lot of Batman comics, so I'd like to see a fic about Bruce Wayne coming home soaked and humiliated a few times in his 'Batman: Year One' period. Of course Alfred, as his guardian and closest friend, would notice this and try to do something about it. Making the Batsuit easier to remove wouldn't be an option, seeing as this would make it less safe, so protection would be the better idea.

Bruce would put up a fight until he wets himself in front of James Gordon, and then begrudgingly lets Alfred buy him some diapers (and maybe even help put them on). 

Now THIS sounds cute! I'd love to see this!

14 hours ago, juice said:

Kevin Smith wrote a comic that kind of addresses this. It mentions that in the events of Year One there was an explosion close to him and he had a "bladder spasm." Fans got really pissed, but any fireman will tell you that actually happens when your body is around that kind of material.

• 4 months later...