Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which superhero would you like to see diapered?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see Dick Grayson's robin in a diaper. He'd be so cute. And Batman taking care of him would make it even better.

Just superheroes or are villains allowed too?   If so.  Hero: Cat woman (can't go wrong with skin tight suits XD)  Villain: Harley Quinn (I like her back story, and as a hopeful psychologist mysel

Wolverine. I don't actually want to see him diapered, but I love the idea of someone trying to put a diaper on him.

Posted Images

On 6/11/2015 at 6:21 PM, Monado Boy said:

Just superheroes or are villains allowed too?

If so. 

Hero: Cat woman (can't go wrong with skin tight suits XD) 

Villain: Harley Quinn (I like her back story, and as a hopeful psychologist myself, I can relate to her, before falling for the Joker anyway)

You can find my diapered Harley quinn in my galery, as well as one of Dr. Harleen Quinzel in the potty: 

Ooh! So glad I found this thread! I read an Avengers fanfic the other day where BUCKY had bladder issues. The whole premise was that he was "trained" by HYDRA operatives to never take a break from a mission to pee. And (in this fic) after his mind control had been broken, he was left with a semi pee-shy bladder and a complete inability to pee unless he was in a safe place (specifically at home). Like, it was so bad that he couldn't willingly let go, and would only pee after his muscles gave out. Anyway, I can totally see this being a canon problem, so I'm gonna say I want to see James Buchanan Barnes diapered up. Winter Soldier all the way!

On 4/11/2017 at 0:17 PM, shadetyrant said:

I'd love to see Rogue padded, personally. Well, her or Jean Gray. 

Then again, an incontinent Starfire would be pretty cute too...

Jean is so perfect that it'd be satisfying to see her make a nasty mess in a diaper.  M from Generation X would be even better for that.

I saw fanart once where Starfire used a diaper without knowing it was socially unacceptable.  Actually I think I saw more than one thing like that.  It's a fun concept that fits her character.

If we're talking about villains Harley Quinn would totally use a cutesy diaper or potty.  She's that childish and that crazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Peter Parker [MCU] for sure!! he'd be such a cute little diaper boy. maybe after a long hard day of saving the city, he'd peel away his suit and get washed up before padding himself up in a nice thick diaper. i like to think he'd use it more for stress relief than anything, crime fighting is hard work.

Scott Lang [MCU] too, but mostly because he has such a childish vibe to him already. i can definitely see him in cute diapers, maybe using them because of bladder issues from shrinking and growing so often? 

oh, and Carol Danvers [MCU] too. but only because i headcanon she'd be a bit of a bedwetter. she'd be adorable in some nice thick overnight diapers, sleeping soundly and not realizing she's already using her diaper. no pajama bottoms either, so she can hurry up and change out of her soggy diaper in the mornin!

• 2 weeks later...