Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which male characters would you like to see wet themselves?

A companion thread to the one to female anime characters, though not limited to anime, since most of my interests don't lie with anime anymore.

My list:

Eddie Blake (Watchmen)<----lol as if him being my number one wasn't obvious

Adrian Veidt (^)

Okay ya know what fuck it any guy from Watchmen

Two-Face (DC Comics)

The Joker (^)

The Riddler (^)

Dick Grayson (^)

Deathstroke (^)

Tony Stark (Marvel comics)

Peter Quil (^)

Remy LeBeau (^)

Erik Lehnsherr (^)

Eric (Divergent)

Peter (^)

Gangrel (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Brady (^)

Frederick (^)

Henry (^)

Laurent (^)

Doctor Impossible (Soon I Will Be Invincible)

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)

Mikami (Death Note)

Maxie (Pokemon)

There's probably more I'm not thinking of, but that's already a substantial list, so I'll leave it at that.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shinji Ikari <3

A companion thread to the one to female anime characters, though not limited to anime, since most of my interests don't lie with anime anymore. My list:   There's probably more I'm not thinking of

I'm into straight male omorashi. I would love it if you would do: Len Kagamine from Vocaloid Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts Nai from Karneval Link from Legend of Zelda

I'm not too into male wetting, but certainly Tim Brooke-Taylor from The Goodies (1970's Britcom). There was actually a scene in the show where he was desperate but Bill and Graeme wouldn't let him go because they wanted to talk about their families. It didn't event to anything though, hugely disappointed. He must be 75 now… still love him though.

Link from The Legend of Zelda. Sometimes there's a bit of humor in the things that happen to him, so I'd love for him to be looking for a restroom, already at potty dance level, when out of nowhere, for no good reason, comes some giant acid spewing beastie.

Link: "Can this wait a few minutes?"

Monster: "RAAAAARGH!!!1!!1"

Link: *siiigh* "Yeah, I figured."

Hack, slash, pow, smash, etc. He finishes off the monster, to the cheers and applause of all who were around. He dashes in the direction he thinks the nearest restroom is. He lasts exactly three steps before losing it completely and soaking himself in front of everyone.

Of course, being a legendary hero and having just saved their butts means nobody well and truly looks down on him for it. Of course, being a legendary hero and having just saved their butts means nobody ever forgets, and he gets some good-natured needling about it now and then that will always make him turn a lovely shade of pink.

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)

I'm a straight male, so there really aren't any male characters I want to see in a situation like this. But I did write a story about Digby, so that can't be 100% true, it isn't an unerring heterosexuality. So if I'm going to say a male character, it's going to be Spike the Dragon from My Little Pony. If it's going to be a male, it's going to be shota, and I like Spike as a character because his problems and position are relatable.

EDIT: Reminded, Tails. Tails definitely.

EDIT 2: I really shouldn't be coming up with this list in the morning, because I'm forgetting a lot. I wrote a story about FNAF's Foxy, and I know I used a female variation, but I've got no objections about male Foxy either. Klonoa can also be placed on this list.

Edited by Captain L (see edit history)

Oh boy, am I glad a thread has been made pertaining to males!

I'm gonna say Link (Legend of Zelda)

Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Sonic(^)

Shadow(^)

Silver (^)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Roxas (^)

Germany (Hetalia)

Italy (^)

South Italy (^)

Naruto (Naruto)

Sasake (^)

Alvin (Alvin and the Chipmunks) (If that's possible),

and Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars)

And that is definitely, absolutely, positively, not the end of my list. Will update as I think of more. Colored my favorites red.

Edited by Philosophaster (see edit history)

Transformers (all universes)

- Optimus Prime (Bayverse)

- Jazz (Bayverse)

- Ratchet (Bayverse and Prime)

- Ironhide (Bayverse)

- Drift (Bayverse)

- Wheeljack (Prime)

- Knockout (Prime)

- Breakdown (Prime)

- Dreadwing (Prime)

Star Trek

- Spock

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

- Raphael

- Leonardo

Naruto

- Kakashi Hatake

- Itachi Uchiha

- Kisame Hoshigaki

- Zabuza Momochi

Dragon Ball Z

- Piccolo

- Vegeta

Harry Potter

- Remus Lupin

- Severus Snape

- Lucius Malfoy

Alphonse Elric [FMA].

I've thought about this a lot, since after he gets his body back he'd still be accustomed to never sleeping, eating, drinking or peeing... :3 I imagine it'd take time for him to learn not to have accidents again. (With a relationship partner possibly helping/comforting him)

I'd be interested in a whole lot of FMA characters wetting themselves, actually--the more proud they are (Ed, Roy, Bradley, Olivier Armstrong [f]) the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 2:21 AM, Barry said:

Really? I haven't seen that one. Closest one I remember is when Lisa squirts him with a hose. 

I'll keep an eye out for a Bart wetting one!

The episode is called Love is a Many Strangled Thing.

There's also a comic of some sort with a part where Bart pees himself. Not sure of the name though.

If you haven't, watch the episode from the beginning. No spoilers.