Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which male characters would you like to see wet themselves?

8 minutes ago, Mandymom said:

Kokichi has plenty of omorashi on AO3. There’s also one for Kiyotaka, though I’m unaware of ones for Kazuichi, Teruteru, or Yasuhiro. Teruteru would probably enjoy peeing his pants lol.

I've read a lot of fics, yeah, but I'm really particular and nothing has quite hit it, so to speak, not to say that they werent good, I'm just weird.

Teruteru would one hundred percent like it, especially if the other person did and it would help get him laid.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shinji Ikari <3

A companion thread to the one to female anime characters, though not limited to anime, since most of my interests don't lie with anime anymore. My list:   There's probably more I'm not thinking of

I'm into straight male omorashi. I would love it if you would do: Len Kagamine from Vocaloid Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts Nai from Karneval Link from Legend of Zelda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, thanks for the promo and glad yall liked my work! And yeah Eric is the worst but that's kinda why I like him...

At present I dont have any plans to write more Divergent fics because I've been out of the loop for too long, but if the inspiration ever strikes, I'll definitely post them on this site!

-

And back to the matter at hand, new Fire Emblem game means more of me being thirsty as hell...

Seteth is my absolute top choice, might even end up writing about him but we will see. Additionally, Hubert, Felix, Jeralt, Dimitri, Caspar, and Lorenz, so far.

I also dont think I've mentioned anyone from Hunter x Hunter yet, which is a crying shame because Kurapika. Also Leorio but that's more of a projection thing. Uvogin really landed himself to this, and I could dig it with Nobunaga. Absolutely any of the Zoldyck boys.

Guest Omo-Omega

In no particular order:

Spiderman (I don't particularly care about versions, but I'd love to see that suit wet.)

Jake Peralta (Brooklyn Nine Nine)

Spock (Star Trek)

Crowley (Good Omens)

Aziraphale (Good Omens)

Tokyo Ghoul time

Shuu Tsukiyama is my obligatory favorite so I have to list him.

Kureo Mado is into it, did it for his late wife all the time.

Seido Takizawa....big obvious. Hanbeh Abara really lends himself to it as well.

Ginshi Shirazu. Renji Yomo. Ayato Kirishima. I think about it a lot with Furuta as well but I bet he'd just do it to mess with someone or somethujg

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got into super danganronpa another 2 and I have some dudes I’d like to see omorashi of

Yuki Maeda, I’m a sucker for cute sniffly boys

Yuri Kagarin, he’s a total pervert and would 100% get off on peeing his pants

Mikado Sannoji, he’s just so fucking sexy and also deserves public humiliation

Nikei Yomiuri, which I’m in the process of writing fanfiction for. He’d probably neglect his bladder in the process of writing an article or finding a good scoop

Hajime Makunouchi, he might lose control if someone hits him too hard during a boxing match

Shinji Kasai, having his job directly involve water coming out of hoses wouldn’t be kind to his needs

Guest rhizagreen

if we're talking abt dudes, then honestly reigen from mob psycho 100 needs a lot more omo art. (or any mp100 adult dude in the matter) i think the scenerios could vary a lot and itd be really hot to see what fans of the idea would come up with

the only stuff online are either very scattered about/taken down due to website content ban or it's with underaged shipping.

im sure theres a lot more, but he comes to mind right now and so far well if i want something then i better do it myself ig

8 hours ago, Nick_Donovan said:

I'm not entirely sure if we're only talking about human males, or if anthro males are fair game for this as well.

If they ARE, then my answer shouldn't be too much of a surprise to those who closely follow my work:

Axol from SuperMarioGlitchy4's videos.

Anthro males are definitely valid! Any male character of any sort, I made this thread a million years ago just because there was a female thread circulating at the time that I wanted a counterpart to, but it's always been fast and loose to discuss any fictional male wettings

15 hours ago, Zapp Renfro said:

Anthro males are definitely valid! Any male character of any sort, I made this thread a million years ago just because there was a female thread circulating at the time that I wanted a counterpart to, but it's always been fast and loose to discuss any fictional male wettings

Coolio. Anyway, I actually thought of a human male I'd like to see wet himself:

The Sniper from "Team Fortress 2".

Seriously... he actually uses his piss as a WEAPON, for God's sake! How could this NOT happen?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ornstein from Dark Souls.

Laurence from Bloodborne.
Micolash from Bloodborne. 

Seath from Dark Souls (humanized form).

Nameless King from Dark Souls 3 (but maybe not the beef jerky version).

Pretty much every of the Undead NPCs in Dark Souls, but mainly Pate from Dark Souls 2. 

Wolf from Sekiro. 

And Ostrava from Demon's Souls. 

Let knights wet 2k19!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...