Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which male characters would you like to see wet themselves?

I'm still very particular for having Yosuke from Persona 4 wet themselves. Considering how they teased it many times and the character has a clear bladder problem, it's a shame they didn't let that magic happen. Also a shame there isn't that much good fan art of it either. At least they have good desperation scenes in the games, it gives me something.

Most anime guys, though. I haven't been watching too many live action shows so I can't say about that. Although, I still want to see or hear about some of the guys I'm following on Twitter to have an accident, as terrible as that would be. At least if they do say it on twitter they're clearly ok with it, maybe even find it amusing.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shinji Ikari <3

A companion thread to the one to female anime characters, though not limited to anime, since most of my interests don't lie with anime anymore. My list:   There's probably more I'm not thinking of

I'm into straight male omorashi. I would love it if you would do: Len Kagamine from Vocaloid Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts Nai from Karneval Link from Legend of Zelda

Ayyyy, bumping this shittyass thread I made because I've got new trash.

From Fire Emblem: Fates, there's a like mile-long list of dudes, but I'll shorten it with my absolute favorites, Takumi, Xander, Subaki, Azama, Percy, and Ryoma...

And then I've fallen into Baccano! hell lately, with a particular interest in Ladd Russo, Graham Specter, Isaac Dian, Jacuzzi Splot, and Dallas Genoard.

I think I got a thing for Metal Bat from One Punch Man too, oops.

3 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

Any characters!

Sweet!  Here goes...

Tails, Knuckles, Robin Hood (Disney), Balto, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, RVD (again), Jeff Hardy, Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life), Edge (back in the early 2000s, not now), Sheamus, R-Truth, Brock (from Pokemon, and only because it would be very funny to me, especially if he did it in front of a girl), Sawyer (Lost), Tristan Ludlow (Legends of the Fall), Darren Patterson (ATBG), Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner, Billy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest), Kylo Ren, Dr. Barnett and Dr. Morris (ER), and I'm sure there's more to come. 

On 7/14/2016 at 2:36 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

Sweet!  Here goes...

Tails, Knuckles, Robin Hood (Disney), Balto, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, RVD (again), Jeff Hardy, Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life), Edge (back in the early 2000s, not now), Sheamus, R-Truth, Brock (from Pokemon, and only because it would be very funny to me, especially if he did it in front of a girl), Sawyer (Lost), Tristan Ludlow (Legends of the Fall), Darren Patterson (ATBG), Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner, Billy (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest), Kylo Ren, Dr. Barnett and Dr. Morris (ER), and I'm sure there's more to come. 

Yes, another Kylo Ren omorashi fan :D I want to write a fic where he gets desperate while waiting for Rey to wake up to interrogate her...

On 7/14/2016 at 5:36 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

Sweet!  Here goes...

Robin Hood (Disney).... Yes.. please!! i'd pay to see that! :D  are we allowed to mention actors? 

On July 14, 2016 at 4:36 PM, naughty_lucy420 said:

Sweet!  Here goes...

I probably would add to the (possibly nonexistent) Tails omorashi but I can't draw Sonic characters to save my life xDXD

Also +1 for Kaito omorashi

Edited by luigifantard (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

And here I am, with more Baccano! characters, send help because I've fallen and I can't get up. Goose Perkins and Gustav St. Germain and Keith and Berga Gandor...someday I guarantee I'll just have a crush on every goddamn character.

Speaking of that, there's Durarara!!, I don't think I ever listed Shizuo, but if I did, sorry for the repeat. In addition, Shingen Kishitani, and there's probably more but I can't think of them right now so...

From 91 Days, I add Ronaldo Galassia and Fratte Vanetti.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not noticed this thread before. I have so many I would love to see.

Sora, Roxas, Riku, Ventus, Vanitas, Axel, Zexion, and Demyx from Kingdom Hearts.

Cloud, Squall, Zell, Zidane, and Hope from the Final Fantasy series.

Lloyd, Genis, Karol, Jude, Asbel, and Hubert from the Tales of series.

Naruto, Sasuke, Shikimaru, Kiba, Konohamaru, and Haku from Naruto.

Yoh, Hao, Morty, Ren and Horo Horo from Shaman King.

Ritsuka from Loveless.

I am sure there are more but these are like my main ones I would love to see. And also the main ones I could think of.