Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Has anyone else here tried this? I was surprised to find that the action of pedaling and sitting on a bicycle saddle, made me less desperate to pee than I was before I got on the bike. There's the shape of the saddle, pressing up where using my hand to press helps me to hold my pee in, and pedaling is kind of like doing a pee dance. As far as I can tell, that's what does the trick. I'd imagine it will be the same for females?

Holding my pee in intentionally until I wet myself is nothing new to me, but I had never tried it on my bicycle until a few weeks ago. Back then I went for a 3 hr round trip, and drank enough green tea before I left to get to stage 7 - 8 on the 1 - 10 desperation scale, sure that would be enough that I would pee myself before I got to my 'destination' 90 minutes later. But it wasn't, because I didn't. Peeing myself intentionally doesn't do anything for me. It has to be involuntary, and by the time I got to where I turn round and cycle home, I was still just as desperate as I was before I left, but hadn't leaked a drop. I hadn't planned on a full-on wetting anyway, knowing that when I wet myself it happens gradually, starting out with small leaks, and I thought I could get away with leaking a small amount of pee in my lycra cycling shorts without it being obvious in the daylight. However as it hadn't happened accidentally, and I wasn't getting any more desperate than I already was, I decided to nip behind a tree to relieve myself so that I could enjoy my cycling more, and that was that.

Then a few days ago I decided to buy some pull-up diapers, which I get the urge to do every few months, and thought about wetting myself on my bicycle again. It was during a holding session, when I was drinking a few beers and lots of green tea and had already leaked quite a lot of pee, I put on a fresh diaper and a pair of dark blue denims and went out for a cycle. Again, cycling made the desperation go away to an extent, but as I had drunk so much fluid it kept building up and about 20 minutes later I couldn't hold it any more, and felt myself starting to pee. It was rather uncomfortable with the saddle working against me, as my bladder was trying to force pee out. So I stood up on the pedals and felt a large gush of pee rush out before I was able to gain control again.

This happened twice again, before I got home. Although it was dark, and so were my denims, so I wasn't particularly bothered that anyone would see if they got wet, I couldn't help but feel my denims around where the diaper would leak after I peed myself, as I cycled along. I think the diaper might have leaked after the second time I peed, and it certainly leaked after the third time, as when I stood up on the pedals when I felt my pee start to come out, it came out with such a force that I felt it streaming down my leg while I was trying to regain control. I was surprised the diaper had leaked so much, and guess that it's not designed for cycling.

At that point I got slightly concerned, as I was out in public and had peed myself much more than I had intended to. But due to the amount of pee that came out, the level of desperation had died down sufficiently that I decided I would likely be able to make it home before I wet myself again. The air was drying out my denims as I cycled along, and I knew the wetness wouldn't be noticeable on dark denims at night anyway. Even though the wetness turned cold as soon as it soaked in, it was quite a pleasant feeling.

I'll maybe try it again sometime. :)

Edited by Frank123 (see edit history)

I totally understand this!!! 

Cycling is my primary form of transportation, and I can't count the number of times I've felt perfectly fine on a long bike ride, and then gotten a crazy strong wave of desperation the second I raise myself off the seat. O.o I think you're right, the way the seat is shaped, it presses right on where I'd press if I were trying to hold myself, and the leg movements ARE a lot like a pee dance!

Great writing by the way. ;) I love denim wettings. 

Great story! I've always enjoyed situations where you feel fine (or almost fine), then shift position and it makes you realize you're bursting... :)

In situations like this where it can be harder to let go, have you tried letting some out before you start? I find if I'm desperate and deliberately leak a little, I'm much more likely to keep on leaking and eventually wet on accident. Maybe it'd help you too.

Haven't tried it as an adult, but I did a few times as a teenager. Only in my yard, or my friends yard while wearing already wet shorts after playing in the pool or with the hose.

I recall it being hard if not impossible to do.

There was one time when I was 14 my female friend, who was 13, and I rode to the local pool, and were dry when we left, but put our clothes on over our dry swimsuits. We rode home, and she made no mention of being desperate until we were nearly home at her place. When we got home she rushed into the toilet.

Afterward we were just hanging out on her trampoline and I noticed a visible wet spot on her green shorts. She was known to have occasional accidents, and I pointed out the wet spot and asked her if she had wet her pants a bit. She always freely admitted if she had wet, but this time she adamantly denied it, saying her one piece swimsuit must've been still wet when she got dressed. I didn't believe her at first, but she was a bit mad at me for not believing her, and insisted she hadn't wet herself so I took her word for it. Strange how her backside wasn't wet though, just her crotch......

I've wet in my motorcycle before, but had to do it while stopped at the lights with my legs down. Couldn't release while riding.

I am biking every day to/from my job. Sometimes I am working little longer and biking back to my home in the night. I tried once to pee myself but I did not need so much so I must little press my bladder. But plan is to pee myself on the bike- drink much water before I start to cycle and only ride the bike until I pee myself- of course I will have reserve clothes :-)

I have always wanted to give this a go properly like a full wetting. I have been naughty before and like stopped and wet my self a little bit every now and then and just carried on riding but I am yet to have a full wetting on a bike. Sounds like it would be fun though looking at stories on here.

Thanks Let-it-fly, and everyone else for your comments. Denims were a pair of cheap, thin, super-store denims. Had I thought the diaper (or I) would leak so much I would have worn something more substantial. As it is, I'm glad I wore a dark pair as a precaution.

Good idea to take reserve clothes Lukhas, but where would you change? Cycling is a good way to dry clothes anyway. :)

I finally broke away from the fear of wearing spandex while cycling, and even with that skimpy outfit, it's extremely difficult to have a wetting. First off, the position naturally constricts the bladder/urethra from releasing--it's like sipping through a straw with it bent at a 90 degree angle. Second, the constant peddling means more sweating, and it's probably pulling water away from reaching my bladder. Third, the fast pace of passing people, downhills, terrain, etc. psychologically forces my mind into thinking about not crashing and seriously hurting me or others.

This is not to say I can't have fun afterwards, but it usually takes awhile for my bladder to reach back up into full/bursting capacity. One such scenario would be after cycling, the fatigue and tiredness renders me on my knees, too exhausted to find a washroom and just end up soaking my spandex--and I'm too tired to care!

Attached is a picture of my cycling outfit--I can only imagine how much more difficult it is in denim, as the material is a lot more stiff (no pun intended!) in comparison.

post-82491-0-85033100-1446966032_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

I also have done this, but also recorded it with a camera mounted on my handlebars. I'm not really embarrassed to pee my bike shorts because they are closer to swimming shorts than they are to casual wear, such as jeans. If I ride for more than two hours, I usually do wet them.

There was one funny time I did. One time I was with a group and the cabin had no washer. Unwashed my skinsuit in the bathroom sink with dish soap. I totally forgot to rinse. About a month later, I go out on my own and after about an hour, I decided to pee while I pedalled (I have no trouble with that). As I continued to ride, my shorts kept sudsing up this foam on my from between my legs. Now that was embarrassing.

Edited by wet_outdoors (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...