Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Diaper Imagery that Perverted your Childhood

For me, it was mostly ads and commercials, since I didn't watch a lot of cartoons.

Potty training was pretty tough for me; I look back and realize that I really wasn't ready when my parents started me. I can remember a couple of times when they were trying to potty train me, them suddenly being angry and yelling at me, and I didn't know why until they told me, "You peed in your pants!" I couldn't even tell when I was wetting half the time, let alone realize that I needed to go. I would always get spanked for having an accident, which happened frequently because, usually, I would not feel that I had to go until somebody made me laugh hard enough that I peed; then I would be like "Oh, no, I have to go potty!" and run to the bathroom, but I would aways be done by the time I got there, crying "Oh, no, I already went!" My parents just didn't get that I genuinely did not feel any sensation of all of having to go until I was already peeing in my pants, even though I was barely three years old. They seriously thought I was just lazy and holding it because I wouldn't stop playing. It didn't help if I went to the bathroom on a schedule, either; I could very easily pee in my pants enough to soak them and need a change of clothes within ten minutes after having gone. I remember spending a lot of my early years with the constant vague worry that I was going to wet my pants and be spanked, so I paid a lot of attention to diaper, pull-up, and bedwetting commercials. I remember envying the children in the commercials, who could have accidents without their parents getting mad and spanking them. Those kids seemed to be loved and supported even when they wet. I wished I could be like that; I desperately wished my mom would let me wear pull-ups, just in case. I think that's probably why I eventually became obsessed with wetting and accidents in general, and it started developing into a fetish by age 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was super into reading parenting books when I was little, I'd say from age 6 and up and every year the Parents magazine had a potty training article and it had me entranced. Even before then though I was fascinated when the pull up designs faded and a little enthralled about all the almost-accidents in the car.

I also quite enjoyed all of the diaper and incontinence commercials and the relevant chapters of Dr. Spock (I was really above my age in reading level.) I also still to this day enjoy medical literature.

I was super into reading parenting books when I was little, I'd say from age 6 and up and every year the Parents magazine had a potty training article and it had me entranced. Even before then though I was fascinated when the pull up designs faded and a little enthralled about all the almost-accidents in the car.

I also quite enjoyed all of the diaper and incontinence commercials and the relevant chapters of Dr. Spock (I was really above my age in reading level.) I also still to this day enjoy medical literature.

Oh, yes, me too! I remember reading parenting books when I was young, too, and always paying special attention to the potty-training chapters.

• 4 weeks later...

For me, it was just kind of that I always felt immense stimulus whenever I peed so I naturally started to like it and even set up scenarios for it. It was also like evertime one of my cousins or myself had an accident or had to pull over on the side of the road to pee, I just remembered it so vividly for years after. 

I do remember one stimulus that had me aroused even when I was only like 5 or 6.. it was the scene where Austin Powers was forced to be in the diaper collection bin in Goldmember and Beyonce was the diaper lady...... Jeez... 

It's probably going to sound really strange, but I think for me it was Rugrats, the old Nickelodeon cartoon. I wasn't sexually into the characters, but rather I think I was envious of freely being able to walk around in diapers as a young kid. Then, several years later, I came across by accident what was at that point an ancient website with all sorts of stories involving people wetting themselves in both pants and with diapers. I think that kicked the fetish off.

• 3 weeks later...
On November 16, 2015 at 6:01 PM, OverFlo207 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaHXrTvNuyZc1VDZGpxY0U0T1k/view?usp=sharing

From Captain Commando (Arcade Video Game) – Baby Head
Back in the early 90’s, I was still in first grade, and whenever I read enough books, they gave me free coupons at Pizza Hut, a place where there were over 15 arcade video game machines. I remember the Simpsons game was there, the Spiderman and Xmen beat’em up, and a crap ton of awesome space shooter games, and most importantly, Captain Commando, a game where one of the playable characters was a baby in his diaper, driving a robot. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. I wondered how the hell a baby could be so smart to pilot a war-machine, but still have need of his diaper. I wanted to play as him so much, the only problem was, I was too short to reach the arcade buttons, and they only had one stool, which was always in use by someone else. Even when I did get to play it, my 3 older brothers would play alongside me, I couldn’t play as a baby, they’d make fun of me. I was dying to play as the baby though, but peer-pressure would always get the best of me, just like when a person wants to play as a sexy girl character in a fighting game, the other players laugh, because they know you’re only playing it to see that sexy girl fight.

Anyways, I like how Baby Head’s race is American (not human?) and as a fellow American, I would consider it an honor to change that Baby’s diaper any day of the week, for my country. Captain America, eat your heart out. U-S-A!..U-S-A!!!

Ooh,I remember Baby Head! We had this arcade collection game for PlayStation 2,and Captain Commando was one of the games on it. I used to always play as Baby Head...

The first time something in media really sparked my interest was probably around 5 or 6 and it was this one episode of Tom and Jerry  called Baby Puss where this girl plays pretend and makes Tom be the baby with diapers and a bottle and cradle and he starts to enjoy it until some stray cats start making fun and teasing him, which not only hit on the omutsu, but also my love for humiliation.