Sign In

Favorite thing to see someone wet in?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine has to be a girl wetting in jean shorts and black leggings, or just jean shorts. 

Jeans with panties showing a little out of the top, That way you get the whole picture as the wetting is taking place.

Swimsuits are really hot, particularly speedos on guys or one-pieces on girls I really like to see dark (preferably black) clothing wet. I love the idea that when it stops being shiny, others might

On 11/4/2015 at 10:23 PM, trekkie said:

I was going to say a favorite but then I see each suggestion and think "ooooooooh."

Jean shorts are great, 'cause you get three scenes for the price of one (you get to see it spread across them, and drip from them, and run down the legs all at once!)

Of course, what's most important is how well we can see what's happening. I don't know why some people even bother with making videos in black clothing where we just have to take their word for it that something happened, and I feel very sorry for anyone who paid real money for them.

Yeah,black is great 4 stealth wetting in public but not 4 videos

20 minutes ago, [Insert Omo] said:

I personally love watching my gf squirm in her jeans, knowing her panties are probably soaked, whilst tucked away safely into the confort of a diaper :admire:

That sounds so hot! 

Thank you :byebye:

Me and my GF prank each other a lot... Some times it's small, like her waking in a diaper or me waking up in a locked pacifier... But it can get to times where she locks me into my pants and rendering me unable to even touch my pussy, let alone my diaper... But recently, I locked the door on the toilet and gave her laxitive spiked coffee beforehand... I was watching from a 'spy cam' with my iPad, whilst I placed a her sized diaper and a note reading "revenge is sweet! And you only have two choices: One, mess your panties or Two, mess a diaper" 

She held it in for ten min before the farts emerged from her butt... But she gave up, changed herself, then obediently messed herself... Ohhhh I felt so horny that night... Better yet! She loved the warmth so much that she didn't change herself till later the next day! Good thing I have a makeshift gas mask! She squished that think all day! 

On 4 May 2017 at 3:22 PM, [Insert Omo] said:

Thank you :byebye:

Me and my GF prank each other a lot... Some times it's small, like her waking in a diaper or me waking up in a locked pacifier... But it can get to times where she locks me into my pants and rendering me unable to even touch my pussy, let alone my diaper... But recently, I locked the door on the toilet and gave her laxitive spiked coffee beforehand... I was watching from a 'spy cam' with my iPad, whilst I placed a her sized diaper and a note reading "revenge is sweet! And you only have two choices: One, mess your panties or Two, mess a diaper" 

She held it in for ten min before the farts emerged from her butt... But she gave up, changed herself, then obediently messed herself... Ohhhh I felt so horny that night... Better yet! She loved the warmth so much that she didn't change herself till later the next day! Good thing I have a makeshift gas mask! She squished that think all day! 

I can't say I have ever had experience with diapers... When I piss though after holding for a while... I piss for days! It never stops!! Keeps coming and coming!! I don't think a diaper could hold it all even if I was to use one! I haven't had any messing accidents though... I don't know anyone that's into it. I guess if I met someone and that was their kink, I'd try it at least once for them just like some people have given mine a crack! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...