Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite thing to see someone wet in?

My only real preference when it comes to female wetting is that the clothes actually look good (and the wetting has to show, obviously). On men, for some reason, I have this fascination with grey dress pants. I don't know where the idea came from. I've only ever watched male wetting videos with jeans or underwear, but the hottest scenario I can think of involves a light-colored suit.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine has to be a girl wetting in jean shorts and black leggings, or just jean shorts. 

Jeans with panties showing a little out of the top, That way you get the whole picture as the wetting is taking place.

Swimsuits are really hot, particularly speedos on guys or one-pieces on girls I really like to see dark (preferably black) clothing wet. I love the idea that when it stops being shiny, others might

The absolute best has to be a very expensive (and ideally tight) evening dress. It rules out any hope of squatting and the unfortunate girl has no alternative but to wait for a loo or until nature takes over and a soaking results.

I'm really interested in this but have never been able to find any stories, videos, etc. Do you know of anything?

I was going to say a favorite but then I see each suggestion and think "ooooooooh."

Jean shorts are great, 'cause you get three scenes for the price of one (you get to see it spread across them, and drip from them, and run down the legs all at once!)

Of course, what's most important is how well we can see what's happening. I don't know why some people even bother with making videos in black clothing where we just have to take their word for it that something happened, and I feel very sorry for anyone who paid real money for them.

Well, I only like seeing girls wet themselves so...

-Mini-skirts with pantyhose.  I prefer black pantyhose (it's sexier) despite the fact that its harder to see the pee than tan colored hose.
-Playboy Bunny costume.
-Swimsuits (Strongly prefer bikinis but one-piece swimsuits are good too)
-Jean short shorts.   A girl wearing pantyhose and short shorts is even better.
-Japanese schoolgirl wearing a school swimsuit.  Yes, this sounds dumb but I find it hot :P.  
-One-piece swimsuit with pantyhose over swimsuit.  Yes, this one sounds really dumb but I also find it hot.

• 1 year later...

Everything and nothing - I like to see tightish jeans as they really show the wet patch and hold it against a woman's legs, and I'm less of a fan of skirts etc because then all that gets wet is the panties and I prefer to see a person truly "wet" themselves and not just relieve themselves on the floor through panties (still hot though). While it's not necessarily as hot I like wetting in sweatpants myself so enjoy seeing women wetting them cos they're damned comfy, and I love diapers so seeing someone wet enough to be visible from the outside (colour changes etc) and especially the hissing noise, plus it's awesome to see a woman take the diaper off to wet it, especially if they put it back on and extra-specially if they swap a wet diaper with someone else's... Not sure I've seen that anywhere except in my own head but if anyone knows any videos...

On the "nothing" side I like to see naked peeing, watersports and the like, but I think I prefer nudity combined with clothed wetting... perhaps a woman pulling down her trousers just enough to show her pussy and peeing into her trousers then pulling them back up again...

Guest dirk88

Leggings, skirts, a floral dress (?) or just panties -especially cotton ones- 

I like the desperation more than the wetting itself, and those clothes just look super cute/hot. Dresses are super cute, and the best part is that the fabric is often really soft.. It looks particularly sexy when a girl tries to grab herself while wearing a dress. Or crosses the legs while wearing high heels...

:nosebleed:

Now that I think better, I love all kind of clothes. As long as the girl is bursting <3

On 4/23/2017 at 5:25 PM, Ghost13 said:

Girls: I prefer if they're wearing short shorts; the sight of piss on legs is pretty hot to me. Plus, shorts means I get to see more leg B)

Boys: Tight jeans, since you get to see more of it and they'd probably have a lot of trouble getting them off!

not heard from u in a while. yes it can be fun to wet in tight jeans. they can press on your bladder a lot too when bladder is swollen.       wetting is best when you wet when trying to hold it in.  you going to join the boarding school for boys role play???