Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey guys, This is my first post ever cuz I just made this account. :). This morning I woke up and of course I normally half to pee when I wake up. I realized my I forgot to set my alarm and I woke up 33 minutes late. I wanted to wake up at 7:00 but it didn't happen. I had to quickly take a shower but I really needed to pee before I went in but I didn't have time to. I go in the shower crossing my legs trying to not pee. I was able to shampoo my hair and condition it no problem but when I had to clean my body I knew it was not going to be easy to hold it. Im dancing around trying to get the bar soap from slipping from my hands. I got almost down to my legs when all the sudden my bladder gives in and I start peeing right in the shower. I'm trying to stop it but I can't it was too much. Had to clean my legs extra good that morning. Hope you enjoyed my first post. Ya it's a pretty long post :)

• 1 year later...