Your favorite school wetting fantasies

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ideal situation would probably be that she has ballet practice after school, so for convenience she wears a leotard and tights underneath her school uniform. One unlucky day, she becomes so despera

My fantasy would involve me being in little mode, and being around 12 years old. I'm just starting to notice girls properly, and meet a new girl walking home after school. We're both wearing our schoo

I love the teacher wetting scenarios. Young attractive trainee primary school teacher on her first day in the job.  Drinks too much coffee because she's nervous and doesn't realise how long assem

Posted Images

Guest Despboy15

I love it when a girl is desperate in her school uniform, but I don’t prefer skirts because they are too easy to use the bathroom in. I like something a little more restrictive, preferably at least a belt and pants. I also like it when a girl is desperate on the bus and has to find a way to discretely relieve herself, or has to wait in a long line for the bathroom. I know that they are cliches, but sometimes the simplest ones are the best.

I love the teacher wetting scenarios.

Young attractive trainee primary school teacher on her first day in the job.  Drinks too much coffee because she's nervous and doesn't realise how long assembly would take.  Has to stand there with the other teachers whilst getting increasingly desperate to pee.  

She is wearing a white blouse, tight knee length blue skirt and panty hose.  One girl has an accident during assembly and a teacher has to lead her out of the room while her class mates quickly shuffle away from her huge puddle.  This really does not help the young teacher's plight.

The teacher starts to dribble into her panties as she stands there trying desperately not to show her need.  The whole school is singing the school hymn when she totally looses control and pees herself in front of everyone.  It comes out in such force that both the back and the front of her skirt streaks with her accident.  

The head master has to step in and take care of the situation.  He leads her by the hand to the nurses office as she's babbling her apologies.  He knocks on the door and explains to the nurse that he has another one for her.  Nurse looks the young teacher up and down in surprise.

The nurse is already taking care of the young girl who wet herself earlier.  The girl is in fresh knickers and skirt but is still looking upset.  Nurse kindly explains to her that even big girls can have little accidents.   The teacher looks embarrassed while the girl looks at the teachers wet skirt and legs and smiles.

Nurse thanks the headmaster and ushers the teacher into her office and closes the door.  The teacher starts her stammering apologies and tries to explain that she just couldn't hold it any longer.  Nurse reassures her and tells her that at her age little accidents sometimes happen.  They are nothing to be ashamed of.  She is treating the teacher just like a little girl.

Nurse pulls the teacher's wet skirt down as she protests that she can do that for herself.  Nurse makes her kick off her shoes then pulls the teacher's wet pantyhose down.  She asks the teacher if she had put up her hand to ask permission to go to the toilet.  She didn't, and Nurse tells her that next time she had best go to the toilet before class to avoid any more little accidents.

The teacher is blushing in embarrassment but can't do anything to stop Nurse pulling her pissy wet panties down.  She steps out of them and stands there before the woman completely bottomless.  Nurse proceeds to ring out a damp flannel and wipe her legs clean, both down them and between them.

Nurse asks if this is the first time the she has wet herself at school.  She doesn't want to answer but Nurse gives her a stern look.  She has to admit that she peed herself at her desk when she was 11.  She'd got detention and wasn't allowed to go to the toilet.  Her mum had to bring her clean clothes.

Nurse reassures the teacher the her mum wouldn't be needed this time as they had a stock of spares for just such situations.  The teacher watches relieved that her mum won't be called as Nurse rummages through a cupboard of spare knickers and skirts.  Nurse keeps looking across at the bottomless young woman.

Finally Nurse finds a wrap around grey pleated skirt that might just about fit.  As for the knickers, there are none big enough.  Either she goes without, or there are some adult sized diapers for the older kids with issues.  

Reluctantly the young teacher choses the diapers, but the skirt is not big enough to hide them.  She has to take her first lesson like this as all the kids giggle at her.  

I had a fantasy years ago of a classmate being cursed by a gypsy (Yeah, I know.) Where she could not use the restroom until she found her true love.

One day, we'd just encounter each other by fate, and she'd suddenly start farting at the sight of me, telling her that I'm the one.

From then on, in order for her to use the toilet, I'd have to watch her every time, otherwise, nothing would come out.

I don't know why, but as a teenager, the idea of a girl sitting on the toilet with her pants down turned me on. Now, I don't care much for poop.

Edited by Figgitydoo (see edit history)
On 10/22/2020 at 2:20 PM, Despboy15 said:

I love it when a girl is desperate in her school uniform, but I don’t prefer skirts because they are too easy to use the bathroom in. I like something a little more restrictive, preferably at least a belt and pants. I also like it when a girl is desperate on the bus and has to find a way to discretely relieve herself, or has to wait in a long line for the bathroom. I know that they are cliches, but sometimes the simplest ones are the best.

Yes I agree with you - sometimes the simplest ones are the best! My own fantasy is of a schoolgirl who won't use the toilets at school and holds her pee all day (apparently many do because of bullying or the disgusting state of the toilets). Consequently she is absolutely bursting to go at the end of the day and has to walk home desperately needing to pee. Arriving home frantic to run to the toilet, she finds herself locked out and wets her pants on the front porch. Alternatively she catches the school bus home but it breaks down and she is eventually forced to wet herself.

I've always had the fantasy where people are restricted from the bathroom, so perhaps a boarding school where there is strict rules. Such as the toilets are only available at certain times fo the day, and if you miss that chance, well you better wait for the next time. 

Then my mind just wanders to an Omo academy, which would be very impractical but very fun to be enroll in. 

• 3 months later...

I have had many observations from school days of girls desperate and a wetting once,

we were uniformed at school, bathroom breaks were allowed but you had to have permission,

there was a girl in P6 who sat opposite to me who Often just before lunchtime would put her hand up in the air to get the teachers attention to ask permission to go, she always looked very desperate as she wiggled in her chair  she must have been holding on as best she could to get to lunch time but just couldnt wait till the end of morning class,

the first time I can remember was one morning she was wiggling in her chair legs crossing etc looking very uncomfortable for a while, it was getting closer and closer to 12.15 lunchtime, eventually she decided she couldn’t hold on any longer and was waving her hand in the air frantic to get teachers attention, she asked to go and as it was only 5 mins from lunch break the teacher said can you wait for 5 mins as we’re almost at lunch, she nodded yes but her body language said no, her face was bright red in anguish at her predicament, as the teacher Closed off the lesson the girl sat scissoring her legs in her black pleated short skirt bobbing up and down then it was time to stand for prayers before we packed up our things to head out for lunch, the girl was trying to stand still for prayers but was unable, as we stood really quietly ready to begin a short prayer hands clasped in front of us everyone could hear her shoes tapping on the floor as she was doing a frantic legs all over the place marching on the spot pee dance, she looked as though she was about to piss herself any second her face was bright red with a concentrated look as she stared at the floor in front of her, the teacher noticed this and allowed the girl to skip prayers and go to lunch a few minutes early saying to her ‘Anne you can go to lunch break now, take your things with you as the classroom will be locked for lunch time’ she pee danced as she grabbed her jacket and bag and ran across the class, the teacher reminded her no running so she slowed to a fast wiggling walk out the door,

in future occasions If she was wiggling in her seat again getting  close to lunch time the teacher aware of her predicament now would say to her in front of the whole class ‘Anne it’s time for prayers soon, if your needing to use the bathroom go now so that your back in time for prayers’ she would scamper off without hesitation,

I'm old enough now so maybe it isn't really relevant. But I still kinda fantasize about situations like these. Perhaps in a university setting. Conference or even professional exams. But I get really excited at the thought of having an accident and being helped and playfully teased by a woman. But also assisting a woman who's wet herself in this setting after a struggle. A woman who's embarrassed but not very upset. Either scenario perhaps we are sitting together confiding desperation and urge for utter relief.

I think these are throwbacks to the 2 real life accidents I've had. Both as a young school child.

Fun to think about.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:34 AM, bustin2pee said:

Yes I agree with you - sometimes the simplest ones are the best! My own fantasy is of a schoolgirl who won't use the toilets at school and holds her pee all day (apparently many do because of bullying or the disgusting state of the toilets). Consequently she is absolutely bursting to go at the end of the day and has to walk home desperately needing to pee. Arriving home frantic to run to the toilet, she finds herself locked out and wets her pants on the front porch. Alternatively she catches the school bus home but it breaks down and she is eventually forced to wet herself.

I have seen many a bursting school girl at the end of the school day waiting at the bus stop dying to get home in fact I never witnessed it but my own sister wet herself on the way home once and once in class too, I got to know about this as the teacher who denied her we heard had retired and my sister said I peed myself once because of her,

she went on to explain She was absolutely bursting once in class and asked to go and the teacher said no She was to wait till break, she said it was partially her-own fault As she didn’t go at lunchtime As was too busy playing with friends and was holding it in instead of going (as usual lol always waiting till the last minute) She said she realised when it was time to return to class she had been holding it in already for ages and only asked when back in class because She couldn’t wait any longer and hadn’t been since the morning, and when teacher said no She knew as it wasnt long since class restarted after lunch she wasn’t going to make it till break, she tried so hard to hold it in but that witch of a teacher must have known she simply hadnt gone when she should have and should have let her go...

One of my own coming home from school comes to mind, last year of primary so about 12,

got home and no one in, needing quite a bit but not an emergency, was waiting for mum to get home probably from shops, if I get really desperate I can go in the field behind the row of houses,

a neighbour across the road arrives home with her daughter a year older than me and notices me,

she enquires my situation and strongly suggests I wait in their house, glass of lemonade and a biscuit, I accept and go over,

were in the living room and the girl gets out a board game while the mother prepares dinner in kitchen,

as time goes on we’re playing the game on the floor I’m wiggling around, changing position a lot as I’m now really desperate but pee shy, I can’t bring myself to ask if I can use the loo, 

the girl doesn’t notice or doesnt say anything, I’m hoping she notices I’m needing and just asks if I want to go to the toilet then I will but she doesn’t ask, 

now I’m needing quite bad I’m standing up  jiggling around only going down to play my shot at the game then back up pacing and jiggling trying not to show how bad I need to go, im looking out the window to see if my mums home yet but she isnt, then the girls mother comes into the living room as I’m looking longingly out the window as I’m shuffling around can’t help but pinch myself a few times, the woman startles me as I didn’t notice her come in she asks if any signs of mum home yet I just say no not yet, 

she notices my predicament right away and to my embarrassment says out loud in front of the girl ‘ you poor thing if your desperate to use the loo you dont need permission to use it just go, here it’s just down the hall I will show you’

I follow her doing a desperate walk to the toilet where she walks me all the way to the toilet entrance and  stands at the open door showing me in with her outstretched arm, I’m bursting and doing a squirm as I shuffle onto the tiled floor as she smiles at me and reaches it to close the door slowly behind me all the while I’m dying for her to go away, there was no need for her to go all the way to the door with me, I can close the door myself so I can start to undo my trousers and pee,

when my mum got home she walked me over and explained how she was so happy to have watched over me for her, made sure I had a drink and something to eat and apologised for not showing me where the loo was when I first went over in case I needed to use it while I waited and she was only glad to have noticed later i was showing signs of Needing to go so she could show me where the loo was to make sure the rest of my wait was comfortable as I was obviously too shy to ask, so embarrassed.....

Has to be sitting next to the cute girl in the class while she's desperate in her tights and tight mini skirt. As she gets more and more desperate she starts to tap her legs and press against her skirts. Eventually she crosses her legs and switches which leg is on top. Eventually she ends up wetting herself and I can hear the sound of her pee gushing out I can then see the pee begin to drip off her chair and dribbles of pee running down the inside of her legs. After she stopped peeing she looked at her feet to examine the puddle on the floor and then she feels her legs and thighs to see how far the pee had reached.

After she does this she puts her hand up and tells the teacher in a soft voice that she's had an accident and is sent to the nurse. On the way out I can see pee dripping from the bottom of her skirt. She comes back to the class with her wet clothes in a bag and wearing a pair of black leggings which were just a bit too small so when she goes to sit down I get a glimpse of her new pants as she goes to sit down.

I've had lots of fantasies similar to some of the above ones, but the most intense are either from a few girls who've wet themselves in class when I was quite young (6-8) or from friends/girls friends who've told me about times, most in middle and high school when they've wet themselves. I've written about these over the  years, and these girls' descriptions of their accidents remain a great fantasy for me. A few in class or in school, and the rest coming home from school (walking or on a bus), and one while taking college/university entrance exams.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, bustin2pee said:

My own fantasy is of a schoolgirl who won't use the toilets at school and holds her pee all day (apparently many do because of bullying or the disgusting state of the toilets). Consequently she is absolutely bursting to go at the end of the day and has to walk home desperately needing to pee.

That was true of me in intermediate and high school. One of my fantasies was to meet a girl who was the same way. We'd walk home together and whisper secrets. She'd show me the secluded spot where she waters the grass after school. We'd hold hands and talk softly to calm each other's nerves. Then when we were ready we'd share a piss.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:34 AM, bustin2pee said:

I absolutely love this situations  about you wrote.

The girl did not use the toilet all day long, at the end of the day she is bursting to go.

To know that she  must be full to burst, after holding it for so long, would be absolutely exciting for me.

To imagine to leave the school with one of this girls, to pass the toilets, she is looking  at the loos, but don’t go, she says “I wished i would be already at home .”

She smiles and say “I would need to wee so bad, i can’t wait to go finally, i am needing it since before noon.”

Sayings like this would be totally arousing for me.

I love to know that a girl is needing to go really bad, but don’t go, or can’ not go.

To walk home with her, or to be in the bus with her, to know that she is needing to wee since so long and to know that she is full to burst, would be absolutely great!

I love pee holding extreme, I love it when a girl hold it back with all her power, i love it, if she is doing all that things what girls do to keep their panties dry.

If her panty gets a little bit wet, because she can’t hold it anymore,  would be hot too.

I like holding more than wetting, but your situation, where the girl was holding it all day long, where she was needing to wee so bad at home, that she could not hold it back anymore in front of the the closet bathroom door that  she peed herself, is absolutely hot and exciting.

Every girl pee her self when she can not go long enough!

On 2/27/2021 at 11:53 PM, huberp76 said:

I absolutely love this situations  about you wrote.

The girl did not use the toilet all day long, at the end of the day she is bursting to go.

To know that she  must be full to burst, after holding it for so long, would be absolutely exciting for me.

To imagine to leave the school with one of this girls, to pass the toilets, she is looking  at the loos, but don’t go, she says “I wished i would be already at home .”

She smiles and say “I would need to wee so bad, i can’t wait to go finally, i am needing it since before noon.”

Sayings like this would be totally arousing for me.

I love to know that a girl is needing to go really bad, but don’t go, or can’ not go.

To walk home with her, or to be in the bus with her, to know that she is needing to wee since so long and to know that she is full to burst, would be absolutely great!

I love pee holding extreme, I love it when a girl hold it back with all her power, i love it, if she is doing all that things what girls do to keep their panties dry.

If her panty gets a little bit wet, because she can’t hold it anymore,  would be hot too.

I like holding more than wetting, but your situation, where the girl was holding it all day long, where she was needing to wee so bad at home, that she could not hold it back anymore in front of the the closet bathroom door that  she peed herself, is absolutely hot and exciting.

Every girl pee her self when she can not go long enough!

On the way home after a school outing, just before the first pee stop after hours, the bus stops on the motorway because of a accident.

Some of the boys and girls were waiting so badly  for a much needed pee stop, but now the bus is standing still for more than one hour.

They get more and more desperate, some boys use the opportunity to get out and pee beside the bus.

The girls are wearing uniforms, short skirts and knees socks, they can’t pull their panties down and squat on the motorway, they have to hold it!

They have to cross their legs very tight, some of the girls press their hands  very hard between their bare thighs to keep their panties dry.

I could spend hours in that bus!

I'm not into student omo scenarios that much. I have a lot of memories of being really, really desperate to pee at school that are more painful than they are fun. Teacher/Professor omo on the other hand is something of interest to me. Someone being in a situation where they're bursting to go, and have to remain outwardly calm because everyone is paying attention to them, is always a fun thing to think about for me. Seeing someone who is supposed to be an authority figure come apart as they burst at the seams plays a major role in a lot of my fantasies. Unfortunate that teacher omo fiction/art seems to be much, much less common than student. 

One thing I've thought about is a teacher (either male or female) who is especially harsh and has a reputation for never letting their students take bathroom breaks during class. Then, one day, they get desperate themselves and are unable to get anyone to watch their class while they go. When the students catch onto their predicament, they begin teasing the teacher as subtly as they can by asking questions that relate to water. 

• 3 weeks later...

After school activities prolong the day and I have seen girls bursting and pee dancing after these activities,

i saw a hockey team leave a school gym after a midweek game they were getting on a small minibus and one girl was at the front of the others standing at the side door, she was doing a pee dance as they waited for the driver to open the bus, she darted on to sit down and was bobbing up and down in her seat as the rest of the team got on...

About 6pm one evening i saw a girl at a bus stop all on her, in uniform with school bag slung over her shoulder, extremely desperate she was pacing up and down inside the clear glass shelter she had her hand up her skirt pressing into herself, constantly pacing up and down the length of the shelter alternating her hands, the skirt was the straight type so was up high because of her hand, could see the top of her tights it was so high, she got on the bus still holding herself....

34 minutes ago, SoBursting said:

After school activities prolong the day and I have seen girls bursting and pee dancing after these activities,

i saw a hockey team leave a school gym after a midweek game they were getting on a small minibus and one girl was at the front of the others standing at the side door, she was doing a pee dance as they waited for the driver to open the bus, she darted on to sit down and was bobbing up and down in her seat as the rest of the team got on...

About 6pm one evening i saw a girl at a bus stop all on her, in uniform with school bag slung over her shoulder, extremely desperate she was pacing up and down inside the clear glass shelter she had her hand up her skirt pressing into herself, constantly pacing up and down the length of the shelter alternating her hands, the skirt was the straight type so was up high because of her hand, could see the top of her tights it was so high, she got on the bus still holding herself....

Absolutely hot that experience.

You could see how she pressed her hands between her thighs, you could see her thighs up to the top.

Were her thighs bare?  Could you see her panty? Was it still dry?

She was holding herself as she went to the bus, to you go with her or did you see her just at the bus stop?

It must have been so exciting to sit in the bus vis-à-vis from her, for an hour or longer.

Thank you for sharing. 

3 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Absolutely hot that experience.

You could see how she pressed her hands between her thighs, you could see her thighs up to the top.

Were her thighs bare?  Could you see her panty? Was it still dry?

She was holding herself as she went to the bus, to you go with her or did you see her just at the bus stop?

It must have been so exciting to sit in the bus vis-à-vis from her, for an hour or longer.

Thank you for sharing. 

She was wearing black nylon tights, as the skirt was tight it didn’t allow her to press her hand in far enough so she had to reach down to the hem of the skirt and pull it up so her hand could reach underneath to be able to apply the pressure she needed,

i did not go with her, I was at bus stop diagonally across the road, 

as her bus slowly approached she let go of her holding and got her bus pass out of her pocket, she was doing a foot tapping squirming pee dance trying to Not show she was bursting,

but the bus was so slow on approaching to stop and opening the doors she couldn’t hold her pee in by just squirming long enough to get on the bus,

she turned to face away from the road her back to the bus, reached down quickly and hiked her skirt up with her hand again pressing in and doing a frantic stepping dance, on her limit I guess about to wet herself in front of the bus driver, when the doors slowly opened she kept dancing for a few seconds more I guess not yet in control then sort of pee danced while holding she got on the bus,

i think she was doing everything to try to not pee herself in public and probably found a quiet seat at the back of the bus to pee herself, because someone that desperate can’t keep that effort up for long,

7 minutes ago, benverona said:

Mine are usually about girls in English school uniform not being allowed to leave the classroom and wetting themselves while sitting at their desk

I have seen a girl wet herself in class but she wasn’t not allowed to go she didn’t ask, she was in distress trying to hold it in squirming and bobbing up and down on her seat, the boy beside her was teasing her saying just pee yourself go on just pee yourself, and she did, she just sat there in a puddle didn’t say anything,

On 3/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, SoBursting said:

She was wearing black nylon tights, as the skirt was tight it didn’t allow her to press her hand in far enough so she had to reach down to the hem of the skirt and pull it up so her hand could reach underneath to be able to apply the pressure she needed,

i did not go with her, I was at bus stop diagonally across the road, 

as her bus slowly approached she let go of her holding and got her bus pass out of her pocket, she was doing a foot tapping squirming pee dance trying to Not show she was bursting,

but the bus was so slow on approaching to stop and opening the doors she couldn’t hold her pee in by just squirming long enough to get on the bus,

she turned to face away from the road her back to the bus, reached down quickly and hiked her skirt up with her hand again pressing in and doing a frantic stepping dance, on her limit I guess about to wet herself in front of the bus driver, when the doors slowly opened she kept dancing for a few seconds more I guess not yet in control then sort of pee danced while holding she got on the bus,

i think she was doing everything to try to not pee herself in public and probably found a quiet seat at the back of the bus to pee herself, because someone that desperate can’t keep that effort up for long,

Really exciting, to imagine that a girl went in the bus with a bladder full to burst and needing to wee so absolutely bad!

I think that it was a experience to remember for you.

Have you some other experiences, where girls has been desperate and did not go, or could not go?