Your favorite school wetting fantasies

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ideal situation would probably be that she has ballet practice after school, so for convenience she wears a leotard and tights underneath her school uniform. One unlucky day, she becomes so despera

My fantasy would involve me being in little mode, and being around 12 years old. I'm just starting to notice girls properly, and meet a new girl walking home after school. We're both wearing our schoo

I love the teacher wetting scenarios. Young attractive trainee primary school teacher on her first day in the job.  Drinks too much coffee because she's nervous and doesn't realise how long assem

Posted Images

I have a fantasy involving my girlfriend and wetting, we often roleplay schoolgirl/teacher with her being the school girl. She is 5 foot 9, red hair, slim but curvy figure wears a short tartan skirt, grey plain panties a white bra and shirt and her old school tie along with some grey knew high socks. I imagine her being in my class and begging to go the bathroom but me denying her bathroom privledges.

She is desprate and wriggling around in her seat holding her self. Class ends and i tell her to stay behind and make her come up to the front and sit on my desk, forcing her legs open revealing a small wet patch in her grey panties so i ridicule her saying shea going to piss her panties isnt she and shes begs to go to the bathroom but i refused and start rubbing her through her panties with one hand and the other pressing on her bladder, shes almost crying and wriggling around on the desk then suddenly she lets a spurt out soaking my hand i call her a dirty girl and she says how sorry she is...but shes desperate. I keep pushing her bladder and she leaks again.

I tell her its okay to piss herself that i do it too and pull up my dress to reveal my panties, also grey (i lik3 how grey looks wet) and let a little spurt out, by the time theyre already wet from being turned on. I let out some more and the urine trickles onto the floor,watching me wet myself makes her lose it and sge starts soaking her panties the pee running down her legs and all over the desk, my hand catching the flow and when shes does i take my fingers in my mouth and lick off her pee.

My French teacher in high school having a sneeze fit wetting.  I actually saw that and it still turns me on.  She was a really pretty woman who always wore skintight pants and looked fantastic in them.  I had a huge crush on her. 

She was standing at the blackboard explaining something and suddenly started sneezing a couple of times in a row.  She contorted her legs together, pressed both her hands in her crotch and bobbed up and down a bit afterwards. Then she turned very red, excused herself and walked out of the classroom.  It wasn't much at all, but you could definitely see a wet patch around her bum when she walked out. 

Love

Liesje

My ideal situation would probably be that she has ballet practice after school, so for convenience she wears a leotard and tights underneath her school uniform. One unlucky day, she becomes so desperate when she enters the cubicle her desperation spikes from the sight, rendering any thoughts of her leotard gone from her mind. She begins to lift her skirt and take down her underwear, but realises as she relaxes that it's actually a leotard, unable to stop the monstrous stream.

I love that idea a lot

Detention wetting

Detention wetting is awesome

Classroom desperation while wearing a school uniform.

Girl in school uniform standing and peeing through her panties while holding her skirt up to keep it dry.

Girl in school uniform sitting on toilet, peeing through panties.

Girl in school uniform squatting(Either outdoors or over a squat toilet) peeing through panties.

Pretty much any scenario involving a girl, fully clothed in school uniform, peeing through her panties in a position the leaves the rest of her clothes dry.

Group desperation with the cheerleading, gymnastics, or swim team while in uniform. Bonus points if they all lose control at the height of a group performance.

Girl in Buruma-style gym uniform wets in the middle of a game. Bonus points if she has a reputation of being the best athlete in school and wet because she was too proud to put off a challenge from another student long enough to use the toilet.

Girl in buruma-style gym uniform sitting on toilet, peeing through her buruma.

Girl in buruma-style gym uniform squatting and pulling her buruma and panties to opposite sides to pee without pulling them down.

Girl in school swimsuit sitting on toilet or squatting and peeing through her swimsuit.

I love school uniform desperation

My fantasy would involve me being in little mode, and being around 12 years old. I'm just starting to notice girls properly, and meet a new girl walking home after school. We're both wearing our school uniforms.

As we walk along, talking and getting to know each other, she seems fidgety, and pee dances around a bit, finally admitting that she is bursting to go, and doesn't think she will make it home. Then, one of two scenarios play out:

:In the first one, she suddenly gasps, crosses her legs and bends over, and we see a trickle of pee run down her legs and splash on the ground. She hurriedly looks around, then finds a place to stand, maybe behind a tree or building, where she just lifts her dress up and wets herself, soaking her panties and/or stockings or socks as she makes a big puddle on the ground. She is a little embarrassed, but not too distressed, and explains that she has accidents sometimes.

:Second scenario starts exactly the same way. But this time when she crosses her legs, she just freezes. When I ask her if she's ok, she replies that she has to do a pee before she can keep walking. I ask her if she wants to sneak behind that building or tree, and she says it too late, and she has nearly finished.

I don't see any pee, so ask her what she's talking about. She straightens up from her crouch, looks around and makes sure we are alone, then lifts her dress and shows me the soggy diaper that is hanging between her legs.

She goes on to explain that she has a lot of trouble with making it to the toilet, so she wears a nappy to school. She had already wet herself before, and didn't want to wet in the same nappy again, fearing it would leak, but lost control and couldn't help it. She says she will go home and change into a dry one, then meet me later to explain it to me.

Another fantasy would be me accidentally wetting my school uniform grey shorts in front of a girl, and her helping me to hide it. I often think it may happen for example after school, as we're playing with a ball. It goes over the fence of the local grumpy old man, who doesn't like kids in his yard. He's not home, so we sneak into his yard to look for it. Suddenly he arrives home, and we quickly hide behind his shed. I already needed to pee beforehand, and now I'm stuck and hiding, and pretty scared, and end up wetting myself as she watches. Eventually we get away, and she helps me get home unnoticed and promises to never tell anyone, and in fact admits that she has wet her pants before, and we talk about it.

Edited by Barry (see edit history)

Really and truly my only fantasy wouldn't be a story as such, but rather me wetting in class in front of all my classmates as a girl. May I add that I am a semi-closeted pre-op transgender girl.

Where I live, all schools between the ages of 11 and 16 are either boys' schools or girls' schools, with no mixing of genders. You can imagine how being a girl in a boys' school felt for me. I did have two accidents at that time, one as a result of being too shy and the other a result of being told to wait a while. Having an accident at that age when perceived as a boy in front of a class of boys all more masculine than me resulted in a lot of bullying, teasing, and humiliation. I think that had I been a girl in girls' school it would have been different, although definitely there would still have been teasing. I imagine it a lot in my head and for some reason I find it exciting, despite my real accidents being traumatic.

A cute girl wearing a dress is being chased by a bully down a hall and wets herself before going down the stairs. The bully then slips on the puddle and falls down the stairs. When the bully manages to get back up, he's covered in a mix of pee and dirt and the girl he was chasing was nowhere to be found. Seconds later, the girl reappears with a dozen of her friends, all of them taking pictures of the bully and making fun of him and posting the pictures online. The next day, everyone was making fun of the bully.

A cute girl wearing a dress is being chased by a bully down a hall and wets herself before going down the stairs. The bully then slips on the puddle and falls down the stairs. When the bully manages to get back up, he's covered in a mix of pee and dirt and the girl he was chasing was nowhere to be found. Seconds later, the girl reappears with a dozen of her friends, all of them taking pictures of the bully and making fun of him and posting the pictures online. The next day, everyone was making fun of the bully.

Considering bullies usually always have a bully clique with him, I'm pretty sure in real life it'll be the girl who's made fun of the next day  :lol:

Plot twist: One of her friends was secretly following behind the bully and got a video of all the action. That video and the pictures of the bully went viral and just about everyone online attack the bully for being so mean.

Second plot twist: Some random individual, apparently having a crush on the girl, anonymously threatens to drone strike the bully if he goes after her again.

Plot twist: One of her friends was secretly following behind the bully and got a video of all the action. That video and the pictures of the bully went viral and just about everyone online attack the bully for being so mean.

Second plot twist: Some random individual, apparently having a crush on the girl, anonymously threatens to drone strike the bully if he goes after her again.

Sounds awful lot like a chick flick plot  :lol:

I love the idea of a schoolgirl in uniform wetting herself before a spanking in front of peers. It helps if she's wearing tights, embarrassing knickers and has a hairless pussy, all adding to her humiliation as she is stripped down to her bare bottom throughout her spanking. Finally she is diapered in front of her friends.

I love this a lot

Are you me?

I don't really have that many fantasies involving the fairer sex, which is odd, considering I am attracted to women. when it comes to omo, I have to have a specific woman in mind before I care, whereas I go all out with guys.

That being said, I love the generic standard of someone being too proud to ask but not being able to make it. Pride and shame, as I say in many topics, play a huge role in the fetish for me. Also a fan of any scenario involving a guy holding simply because he likes it, but when it comes time to go before he reaches his limit, something stops him.

I did in fact wet my pants in class while trying not to.  I had fantasized about doing that for a long time, then one day I drank lots of water before and during lunch, then I chickened out and asked for permission to use the facilities and was asked whether I could wait a bit and I thought I could, then while we were all standing up and singing I lost it totally and wet my pants.

Now here's a fantasy: I do the same thing again, but without asking for permission to used the facmilities, and my classmates are all females into wetting for fun: pants wetting, diaper wetting, bed wetting, and then the teacher punishes me for wetting my pants by making me wear a thick cloth diaper under transparent plastic pants and nothing over that, and I'm dressed that way in class at least for the rest of the day, and wet my diaper.

Some other fantasies: In fifth grade I learn that a female classmate wants to do what I did, and she chickens out but I somehow stop her from using the facilities and tell her it happened to me and now it's her turn.  I explain that I've observed her drinking a lot of water that day and not using the facilities and I know what she wants, but just as with me, someone should help her avoid chickening out at the end. She ends up wetting in class. Later I congratulate her and tell her she's one of us now.  Then later I tell her I intend to wet my pants while the class is performing in the auditorium before the rest of the school.  She doesn't believe me, but then she and everybody else see me do it.

Here's my detailed true story:

https://omorashi.org/topic/9687-a-more-detailed-account-of-my-accident-in-school

I also wrote this fantasy about school wetting:

https://omorashi.org/topic/6375-perverted-school-nurse

I did in fact wet my pants in class while trying not to.

I had fantasized about doing that for a long time, then one day I drank lots of water before and during lunch, then I chickened out and asked for permission to use the facilities and was asked whether I could wait a bit and I thought I could, then while we were all standing up and singing I lost it totally and wet my pants.

I like that one! I actually prefer more realistic situations, so rather than some elaborate impossibility, most real life situations people talk about having seen or experienced make me say "Man, I wish I'd been there" or even "Man, I wish it had been me."

I guess it's because for me it's not something that's paired with sex in my mind. The whole *drama* of desperation and then losing it and even as a grade schooler it excited me.

My perfect scenario, would be something like a school bus stuck in traffic. I'd want to be one of the ones bouncing and squeezing and eventually unable to hold on. I'd be too embarrassed to enjoy it at any age if it was just me, but it would be so cool to lose it just before or just after a very good friend does the same. It'd be really cool if it was a bonding experience, too: maybe we wouldn't have been best friends until each of us had both gone through all that in front of the other, and seen the other suffer it too.

I know, a lame fantasy after all these scenes, but that's what I dreamed of ever since I was small. I'd want to be trapped in a situation where no one was in a position to go to a bathroom or even pull their clothes down/aside, and to be the second or third out of several who ends up soaking their pants in front of everyone.