Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone!

I set two alarms in the idea of getting up earlyish, one at 8:30 and one at 9:30, but as I had no real reason to get up except a day of chores I slept in until 10:30. When I woke up I needed to pee and decided I would wet in the shower when I got round to getting up. I was on here and reddit for a bit, drinking some juice, when I decided if I was going to wet my underwear (what I was asleep in) I may as well put on some clothes that were in the wash and wet those.

So I got brushing my hair which took a while, sitting in my bed to ease the desperation I was feeling. I tried to hurry in case my housemate would go in the bathroom. I got dressed in some denim shorts over my blue panties and a pink tshirt that I wore inside out as I was rushing that much, I needed to pee so badly. I crossed my legs and clenched for 30 seconds as a wave of desperation hit me and I put on some socks that come up just below the ankle.

I grabbed my laundry bag and took it to the bathroom. Our washing machine is in the bathroom thankfully!! I got in the shower and crossed my legs. I bent and straightened my knees with my thighs tightly pressed together and my legs crossed tightly I was so desperate. I was shaking and holding on to the sides of the shower for support.

Despite all my efforts a little pee dribbled out into my panties. I checked and nothing was visible. Then a 2 second slow stream began and wet my crotch and butt. This time there was a noticeable spot on my shorts. I uncrossed my legs and jammed my hand in my crotch but it was too late, my pee came out in a fast stream and I felt myself involuntarily pushing as the warm wetness spread down to my knees and down my legs.

After it was finished, about 2 minutes, there was a yellow puddle going down towards the drain. I turned on the shower and washed some of the pee off my clothes, then stripped and put my clothes in the washing machine along with the other laundry, had a shower and went to my room to write this!

Hope you enjoyed it! Check out the pictures too :) post-86769-0-66479000-1443002360_thumb.jpost-86769-0-22644700-1443002394_thumb.jpost-86769-0-13407500-1443002482_thumb.jpost-86769-0-58276200-1443002509_thumb.jpost-86769-0-71271300-1443002542_thumb.jpost-86769-0-89471300-1443002563_thumb.j

Haha, no, to be fair it does sound like you couldn't have held on any longer! An incentive to just hang on for a couple more minutes (or will it be five minutes, or maybe ten minutes?) is always good though.

Always good but I think I seriously held as long as possible haha

Mmmm, nice pics! I bet it felt great to finally give in and wet yourself -- and to feel hot pee streaming down your legs!

I was so desperate it was a great relief, glad you liked it haha. I was watching my streams in disbelief

Great pictures - looks like you had a lot of fun!

Thank you glad you enjoyed it

Thanks for sharing, that was incredibly hot!

It sounds as if your desperation escalated rather quickly, from browsing reddit to wearing your clothes inside out

No problem haha, I was a good 6/7 when I woke up and then sat around on my phone drinking juice the whole time, which made me really desperate by the time I decided I best get up and do this, I had to cross and uncross my legs whilst finding the top out of the laundry haha. I think I got lost in reddit and didn't notice my bladder so much? Oh well, made for a good post :)

Thank you for sharing an exciting , well written story. The pictures put your post over the top. I  tried to decide  which is my favorite . I assume the first was when you just started leaking, with  what is  obvious from the succeeding images a huge amount of pee still inside you .I really loved the later ones too when you were peeing full force with a big gusher of pee running out the bottom of your shorts leg of your thoroughly soaked  pants. Very nice.

You must have a big bladder.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

The 4th one with the stream is incredibly hot, great job!  :tongue:

I must say I'm pretty proud of that one panetto!

Those pictures are incredibly sexy. I love the description as well. Now I'm wet. :-)

Haha figures, thank you for enjoying it!

Thank you for sharing an exciting , well written story. The pictures put your post over the top. I  tried to decide  which is my favorite . I assume the first was when you just started leaking, with  what is  obvious from the succeeding images a huge amount of pee still inside you .I really loved the later ones too when you were peeing full force with a big gusher of pee running out the bottom of your shorts leg of your thoroughly soaked  pants. Very nice.

You must have a big bladder.

I like the first one, because it's a stain flirting with the idea of being obvious, but not too bad, and then I also like the one with the stream, I was watching it in awe hahaha! Apparently my bladder is bigger than average, thank you so much for commenting :)

• The topic was featured
  • 9 months later...