Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Looking for a particular british guy's wetting vids!

Hey all, maybe you can give me a hand with something? 

Not long ago while "male desperation and wetting" video searching on the internets (xtube i think?) I came across a treasure trove of videos of this sexy british guy getting desperate and wetting himself. I know there was one on a chair, and one while he was on the phone pacing up and down some stairs, a couple "locked out of the bathroom" situations... 

He had a number of them but I can't find them anymore. Maybe he took them down? I can't even remember his darn username!! 

Help?

The person your looking for I beleive is Wetpantsboy. He used to own the WPB website and until recently his videos were all over the internet. I wish I could be more use than that, but it seems that he's gone off grid.

You're right, now that I've heard it I'm sure that's the name. Too bad, he had so many great vids! 

Thanks for solving that terrible niggling in my brain though. xD Not remembering his name was driving me up the wall!

• 2 years later...