Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Massive desperation results in a long loud wetting

Guest kc_rules

Guest kc_rules

I decided to have an absolute mammoth hold-it session tonight. I didn't originally plan to do so but after having dinner and a few glasses of wine earlier in the evening I made my mind up to really test my bladder (considering its the weekend and I haven't had a good hold for a couple of weeks). After diner I watched a few programmes on Netlfix whilst drinking some coffee and felt my need to go increase somewhat but I ignored it and got on with watching a few favourite shows. 

About an hour or so ago I began to feel quite desperate for the loo but I was determined to hold on for as long as I could possibly manage so I retired to my spare room with the book I'm currently enjoying and the remaining half of my bottle of wine from dinner. My book was incredibly engaging and my wine was very relaxing and I ignored my growing desperation to go to the toilet. That was a big mistake. Not 20 minutes ago I suddenly realised I was absolutely bursting for the loo so I put my book down and changed into some old clothes (just in case I'd suddenly lose control which was a very distinct possibility). I tried my utmost to get back into my book but I soon found I was squirming all over the place and squeezing my cock at every opportunity as my aching bladder begged for release.

At this moment in time I knew I was fighting a losing battle and was resigned to the fact I was about to completely piss myself. As I realised I'd soon give way to the inevitable I decided to film my final desperation and the massive accident that would soon follow. I wasn't proved wrong. I ended up taking a long desperate relieving piss into my jeans making a huge puddle of pee on the floor. It was worth it. My poor bladder got the release it needed with the minor side affect of my boxers and jeans being completely saturated with my own piss. I'm now feeling warm, wet and horny but in dire need of a shower and a change of underwear!

Hope you enjoy the video :)

IMG_1331.MOV

Edited by kc_rules (see edit history)
Guest kc_rules

Hawt, thanks for sharing hun!

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm at the stage where I'd like to share more of my experiences yet I'm still a fair bit nervous about uploading videos in case I get recognized...