Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoilers for Episode one of Life is Strange. Most optional things were discluded and only main elements of the game are mentioned.   Life is Strange: Chrysalis, part one. (Italics are spoken though

Fuck it. :( Needless to say, I feel a little self-conscious walking to my dorm building. I almost feel like I’m being stared at, but no one seems to be paying any attention to me. Being average l

if facade doesn't continue this, someone else should

Posted Images

I love Life is Strange!  Unfortunately I haven't been able to play the new episode since the game keeps crashing on me.  Oh well.  Even though there was a lot of this that was the same, I didn't mind.  I loved your inserts into the story.  I cannot wait until the next part!

It hurts to know that people can't play this game due to the crashing. Have you tried to fix it? They've released a patch to address some of the crashing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/541906989410235997/

It hurts to know that people can't play this game due the crashing. Have you tried to fix it? They've released a patch to address some of the crashing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/319630/discussions/0/541906989410235997/

The problem I have is with the PhysX engine, and the fix that they have for it doesn't work for me.  I tried reinstalling the game to no avail.  I'm not really sure what I can do now.  Oh well.

edit:  I also just made a comment about it in the steam forums for that issue.  Hopefully I'll find a solution

Edited by KILLSWITCH64 (see edit history)

I loved the first part of this. In fact I just finished episode one of Life is Strange today, and I am planning on buying the rest this week. Continue on with this series, it is perfect so far. 

It really is one of the greatest stories I've ever experienced in my life. 

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I will continue this series definitely. It's kinda fun, and frustrating too, to convert everything to text. I want to get a solid feel for the story and characters this way so I can create some original fan-fiction of it later. Things like: what I feel would have happened when Chloe and Rachel were friends, things in between episodes, etc.

I always love your stories. I just realized, though, I don't enjoy them in the same way I enjoy other omorashi stories. Not that they are worse by any mean, but your stories have this unique charm to them that I can't quite put my finger on.

I appreciate this compliment. I assume it might come from how I feel about the subject. I dont fully understand it either though. I dont enjoy sexual arousal in my omorashi material and I try to avoid it unless its part of a plot. I enjoy a more casual approach to it.

I appreciate this compliment. I assume it might come from how I feel about the subject. I dont fully understand it either though. I dont enjoy sexual arousal in my omorashi material and I try to avoid it unless its part of a plot. I enjoy a more casual approach to it.

I think that is what it is.  In any case I definitely enjoy your stories and I am always on the look out for more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm about to replay all of LiS. Want some help?

Help with this story? I don't know, generally I prefer it to be just me working on my stories for the most part. But if you have any ideas that you think may help, feel free to post them. I mean, I have some ideas to put more omorashi situations in various parts of the story and I already fucked up one of them, but I'm afraid I won't be able to change much that would make any sense. At least not without completely changing some key plot elements, which I'm tempted to do but I don't know if I should.

Edit: Fixed the gaping plot hole that I created. Max no longer pretends that she rewound time the second time around.

• 1 month later...

Interesting seeing the game converted to text form. You could have altered the confrontations with David and Wells a bit though, as if she wet herself I don't think they have as much trouble buying the "I had to pee" excuse. Staying true to the story is nice, but since you are altering it with an omo spin, you don't have to make the characters so stubborn as to not notice the giant wet spot on a girl coming out of the bathroom :P

I really like how you subtly included images and music in the text to give better context. I'm interested to see how much you actually decide to change in the story to suit an omorashi audience.

Interesting seeing the game converted to text form. You could have altered the confrontations with David and Wells a bit though, as if she wet herself I don't think they have as much trouble buying the "I had to pee" excuse. Staying true to the story is nice, but since you are altering it with an omo spin, you don't have to make the characters so stubborn as to not notice the giant wet spot on a girl coming out of the bathroom :P

I really like how you subtly included images and music in the text to give better context. I'm interested to see how much you actually decide to change in the story to suit an omorashi audience.

I suppose that would have been more interesting.. Not sure why I didn't think of that.

What do you mean by including images and music?

Uh...the main post has hyperlinks to screenshots of the characters and youtube videos of the soundtrack, doesn't it?

Oh. Yeah. I was thinking you meant some kind of clever metaphors I used or something.

Anyway. I still want to continue this. I have several fiction series' that I'm working on including another LiS post bay fanfiction that doesn't include omorashi.