Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

UTI?

Question

Hello fellow omo lovers. :) 

I'm just wondering if any of the ladies here can tell me exactly what a urinary tract infection feels like? 

The past day or so I've been feeling a need to pee almost immediately after leaving the bathroom (I can typically last at least 5 or 6 hours), and right when I finish emptying my bladder I feel a painful twinge down there that makes me double over. :\ 

I've never had a UTI before, and maybe it's because I associate peeing with sexuality, but I feel weird asking any of my non-omo friends about it. Does one just, like, wait a UTI out? Do I have to go see my doctor or something? :S 

Advice? 

4 answers to this question

My ex-gf had a couple UTIs and she said it felt like she was peeing a sword out each time she went to the bathroom. I remember she drunk a lot of water to help relieve the pain. Also I hear cranberry juice helps. Eventually she had to go see the doctor and he gave her some anti-biotics, which took care of the problem.

So. Drink lots of water and maybe some cranberry juice. More importantly go see a doctor to get some anti-biotics.

Its a real stinging sensation when you go and also it feels like you always are needing to pee .See a doctor for some  antibiotics or you can try using Urals which you mix with water and drink it for some relief . It works to reduce the acidity in your bladder

Don't ignore it !!!!!  it can lead to kidney infections if you let it go untreated .

This is one sort of pain you don't really want to have

Thanks for the advice. ^_^ 

I went to the mediclinic this morning (my kidneys were hurting which is a baaaad time) and got some antibiotics. Bladder infection, but it's not too bad yet. Doc said I should feel better by tomorrow, though I have to keep taking the pills for a week. 

Also the doc recommended the water and cranberry juice too. :P Anything acidic really, but cranberry is especially great, it seems.