Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bulge and pee

Wow, that video looked so promising!  I wonder if anybody happened to save it. ;)

Semi-off topic, I have been craving feeling like that girl looks!  (full of pee), but I tend to be lazy, and ingest too much caffeine to hold it properly. :-P  Maybe one of these days I'll have the discipline to feel like that again.  Pictures like the screen cap of that video are inspiring...

I don't understand why people still try to post this stuff to YouTube. There are websites dedicated to this sort of content, and unfortunately people still post to YouTube and it gets deleted forever. Which is a real shame for those of use that are into amateur stuff because the people that don't know not to post to YouTube are the same people that produce some of the best amateur content. Its a viscous cycle!

And where do you store those vids then? Remember, there's no file tree (visible) on iOS...

All current phone and computer OS-es suck balls. They're not flexible enough for all use cases, violate all forms of privacy and they often push the business agenda of the corporate goons that defecate the device on the market. The rest lack apps or availability or they are too expensive. People should work on this issue.

Anyway, isn't this a thing that we could automate? Give a certain number of users the right to submit an Youtube URL, and the site automatically downloads the video and stores it in the download section. That will work for everyone.

Here you go - I managed to rip this on my phone before it got taken down.

There are actually quite a few apps that allow you to download documents and move them around. I typically use Video Downloader by Appsneon and then either stick it in VLC for iOS and download it my machine using the web server feature, sync with your machine and grab it from the app's documents in iTunes or upload it to Dropbox and grab it from there.

You're the not the hero omoorg deserves, but the hero we need.

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent ripper. A watchful uploader. A dark fetishist.

Directed by Christopher Nolan

*Dun dun dundundundun DUN DUN DUN*

If I could give you more of them I would, but here's my +1.