Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would be your Favorite Nickelodeon Cartoon Character to see Desperate?

Ok for real people it would have to be Amanda Bynes. For animated, I would have to say the girl from Jimmy Neutron the blond one.

I'm pretty sure there was an episode of the Amanda show where she was out on a date in one segment and asked her date if it was ok if she went to the bathroom. He replies a little later "I thought you were going to the bathroom!" and she says "I am" and he runs away. This strikes me as more deliberate and we don't actually get to see her wet, but It'd be cool to see her wet by accident.

Also.... idk if this is going off topic, but I recall this Episode of a Canadian cartoon called "What's with Andy" where Andy got into a chugging competition with grape juice with two bullies (Lik and Leech). Whoever chugged the most drinks was the winner, although the bullies later prevented Andy from going to the bathroom (even lock him out) to see him tortured. This had to be my fav episode of that show lol. (not gonna spoil the ending for you.. I believe you can watch episodes online somewhere). I just looked it up, it's called "Emergency Spew Relish / Busting".

It would be great to see more of that kind of theme with cartoons. ^^

Edited by Haruko (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To name a few

Any of the girls from rugrats All Grown Up!

What's her name, the hot sister in The Wild Thornberrys

Ginger in As Told by Ginger

Clarissa from Clarissa Explains it All and that other bitch too

Penny from Inspector Gadget

Those 3 girls from Totally Spies!

Sabrina in Sabrina the Teenage Witch

can't think of any more right now

• 9 years later...

As a kid I would have loved to see several nickelodeon characters either be in desperate need  of  the toilet or even better, not make it. As an adult, I am not turned  on by children or teenagers in that situation. However, I remember a lot of  nickelodeon shows  had quite a few toilet related episodes. I remember the one from Rugrats, the ones where Chucky had accidents were my favorites when I was little. He had accidents in a few episodes. I remember one episode of the Fairly Odd Parents had Timmy urgently needing to pee, he ended up using a punch bowl, that was pretty enjoyable. I remember Carl from Jimmy Neutron didn't make it to the bathroom a couple of times, I would have loved to see Jimmy be desperate or not make it. I would have also loved to see Doug have a potty emergency. SpongeBob was desperate in at least one episode, and Patrick has had a couple of accidents. I really enjoyed those moments when I was young. Drake and Josh were desperate in a few episodes, and Josh had at least one accident, but I don't think it was shown. I would have loved to see Spencer and Freddy from ICarlie as well as Robbie from Victorious wet themselves. I think seeing Kenan and Kel wet themselves from being desperate would also have been very enjoyable. So I guess I would have loved to see just about any male character from nickelodeon be desperate, I've just listed my favorites.

I agree with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and ginger from As Told by Ginger would have been great to see her desperate, actually and As Told by Ginger there is one episode where her brother destroys the toilet so all of the students are desperate but they never showed Ginger herself desperate.

In fact the first thing I ever remember being exposed to desperation was from the show Ren & Stimpy where they showed that big fat woman in the fire dogs episode grabbing herself standing on line with a lot of dogs waiting to use a fire hydrant. That was the first time I remember ever seeing desperation on any type of TV series and that was the first time I think I ever masturbated to something like that, and I think that that is where the interest originally began, so Nickelodeon is not shy when it comes to toilet related matters!

I just remembered a couple more, Ned from Ned's declassified School Survival Guide had an accident in the episode that dealt with embarrassment. He was also desperate in the episode that dealt with fear of school bathrooms, I enjoyed those episodes when I was a young teenager and I would have loved to see more male characters from that show be desperate. I also remember Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents had a few accidents, but those were played for laughs and Cosmo was  stupid and that didn't excite me. Timmy's dad from the same show had a couple as well, but those were played for laughs as well and I wasn't turned on. Nickelodeon seems to be fond of toilet humor, or maybe the network has a few creators who are secretly into omorashi.

10 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Ya'll just gonna ignore the fact that they just necroed a topic that turned ten years old last month?

Egging them on like this and supporting is just super unhelpful, especially since the answer is super obvious given Totally Spies was on Nickelodeon. God.

Totally spies would be awesome! There were a lot of things I discovered during that show