Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female I was brought to my absolute limit last night.

I am mesmerized that what you did was even possible. The average bladder can hold about as much as a standard water bottle, maybe even a bit less, but a gallon? That to me is absolutely astounding. I felt sympathy for you with what you went through. I too have an S6 and if my phone was indeed ruined (thank god for that clay), I would've been beyond angry. $700 dollars is quite a hefty price tag. Obviously the phone is not the elephant in the room, with the fact that she could've caused irreversible damage that could've affected your holding experiences for ever in a negative way, and despite the fact that you gave consent without knowing what you were getting yourself into, she took complete control over you, if it did happen to me, I knowing myself probably would've gotten pretty violent after. With the fact that you don't think you endured any long term damage, I can't say this was necessarily a bad experience.  

A very nice story indeed! Though I'm sure in a way it went far beyond what you find arousing, it certainly is true that many don't even approach their absolute limit when holding for enjoyment! As to whether or not that's a good or bad thing, of course, is best left to interpretation, as if it isn't something one enjoys anymore, it rather leaves the realm of being a turn on, at least from the person holding it.

Sadly, being the rather sadistic person I can be when it comes to women holding, I find it arousing all the same.

I'm usually not too into stuff involving humiliation, but I loved the nature of this. A fantastic idea on your partner's part, I've never considered the idea of having something valuable down there to provide a strong incentive not to pee. 

If I were to engage in this with someone else I probably wouldn't take it quite to agonizing point you were at, but the core concept is great. Well written, thanks for sharing :)

I must be a sadist, because I found that ridiculously hot. The way you told it was captivating.

I have a couple of comments.

1. A gallon of water in an hour?!! I'm a fully metric European, so I had to do a google conversion to liters to confirm how much that really is. Almost four liters. I've ingested what I thought was ridiculous amounts of water for holds, but I had to stop at way less than that. My body simply wouldn't cooperate. I was vomiting water into my mouth. Even before we get to the ridiculous hold, the fact that you managed to down all that in an hour is itself impressive and/or horrifying.

I'm not sure spreading it out over an hour is enough to spare your kidneys (although I highly doubt it could cause any permanent damage unless your kidneys were already not at 100%).

2. I'm sure there's some kind of critique of modern society in the fact that your life would be over if you lost your phone. Looking past the cost, which is obviously a factor, but from your account it seems like the contents were the main factor.

3. If I were your girlfriend I'd probably have given in when you offered to wet yourself in public. Walking hand in hand in public with a woman in absolutely drenched pants would be beyond arousing.

I hope you'll forgive your GF for putting you through all that.

I must be a sadist, because I found that ridiculously hot. The way you told it was captivating.

I have a couple of comments.

1. A gallon of water in an hour?!! I'm a fully metric European, so I had to do a google conversion to liters to confirm how much that really is. Almost four liters. I've ingested what I thought was ridiculous amounts of water for holds, but I had to stop at way less than that. My body simply wouldn't cooperate. I was vomiting water into my mouth. Even before we get to the ridiculous hold, the fact that you managed to down all that in an hour is itself impressive and/or horrifying.

I'm not sure spreading it out over an hour is enough to spare your kidneys (although I highly doubt it could cause any permanent damage unless your kidneys were already not at 100%).

2. I'm sure there's some kind of critique of modern society in the fact that your life would be over if you lost your phone. Looking past the cost, which is obviously a factor, but from your account it seems like the contents were the main factor.

3. If I were your girlfriend I'd probably have given in when you offered to wet yourself in public. Walking hand in hand in public with a woman in absolutely drenched pants would be beyond arousing.

I hope you'll forgive your GF for putting you through all that.

Oh, I've already forgiven her. Once I realized my phone was okay and that I didn't need a hospital, I calmed down fast. We're going to be talking about it for years, and I hope I have a chance to do something equally horrible to her someday.

Oh and a gallon in an hour isn't too bad. The trick is to drink a half gallon in 15 minutes, wait half an hour so it settles, then drink the other half. Problem with this is that the first half is going to your bladder for that half hour.

Nothing quite as exhilarating as skirting the line between consensual rape and actual rape.

Well I was wondering this, because consent is an important topic for me, but I'd still kinda like to do this to someone. I mean obviously it's not rape, for many reasons, but you could call that sexual assault, which is weird when it's semi-consensual like that :/

Hurts my brain :p

Well, sounds like they didn't establish a safeword or limits, sooo... I guess it really depends on their relationship dynamic. Probably a good idea before she takes her revenge.

Wow, what a suspenseful and arousing story! Thanks for describing your experience so clearly and so well. Your girlfriend is certainly a clever gal. I'm glad that your insides weren't damaged by your desperate holding.

You didn't mention any arousal from holding. Is that typically how you feel when becoming desperate -- just pressure morphing into pain but no sexual stimulation?

You mentioned another time this year that you wet the bed. I'll look for a post about that experience. I wonder whether you have occasionally wet in your sleep ever since you were little. Why do you have a rule about not wetting the bed, if you're both into pee?

Wow, what a suspenseful and arousing story! Thanks for describing your experience so clearly and so well. Your girlfriend is certainly a clever gal. I'm glad that your insides weren't damaged by your desperate holding.

You didn't mention any arousal from holding. Is that typically how you feel when becoming desperate -- just pressure morphing into pain but no sexual stimulation?

You mentioned another time this year that you wet the bed. I'll look for a post about that experience. I wonder whether you have occasionally wet in your sleep ever since you were little. Why do you have a rule about not wetting the bed, if you're both into pee?

I definitely get turned on when I'm desperate. I love the feeling. But believing my phone was in there immediately shut down any sexual feelings I may have had at the time.

As for wetting the bed, it wasn't in my sleep, I did it on purpose. She doesn't know that though. You can find that story here: https://omorashi.org/topic/26017-i-was-told-not-to-pee-in-a-toilet-for-24-hours/?fromsearch=1

As said in that story, we're both kind of clean freaks so peeing on furniture is something we try very hard to avoid.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I definitely get turned on when I'm desperate. I love the feeling. But believing my phone was in there immediately shut down any sexual feelings I may have had at the time.

As for wetting the bed, it wasn't in my sleep, I did it on purpose. She doesn't know that though. You can find that story here: https://omorashi.org/topic/26017-i-was-told-not-to-pee-in-a-toilet-for-24-hours/?fromsearch=1

As said in that story, we're both kind of clean freaks so peeing on furniture is something we try very hard to avoid.

Yes, I just found that earlier story and read it through to the thrilling conclusion.

I envy you ladies who get a sexual thrill from desperation. Having a full bladder does nothing for me, except make me want to wet myself.