Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I made a pee holding challenge you guys can take

It has been a while since I made one of these, but today I felt motivated to make a poll over on misterpoll that is a pee holding challenge. I've made some in the past, but I really think this is my best work so far (if I can say so myself ;)). This one is considerably longer and I think more difficult than my previous ones. I've copied and pasted the description from the misterpoll site below so that you can have an idea what you're getting into.

"This is a poll to challenge you to control your pee. If you're into having your fluid intake and bladder release controlled you'll really like this. I'll be telling you what to drink, how much, and when you can go pee. Throughout I'll be giving challenges to see if you can hold it or if you'll leak or even wet yourself completely. If this sounds like your thing, then lets get started ;) NOTE: If it seems tedious with the number of questions, that's because it's supposed to be. It makes your desperation that much worse ;)"

Anyways, if that sounds like something you would be into, head over and check it out at: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605136 

P.S. Looking back at it, I wrote some of the bathroom parts so that they make more sense if I girl is the one taking the poll, but its totally ok for guys to take it too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...