Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in the pool - have you done it?

Guest tortoise

Guest tortoise

I'm on holiday right now which has sparked me to think about this issue.

I've never actually peed in the pool before, apart from when I was a child -- back then, peeing in the sea or the pool was a way for me to feel like I was wetting my clothes and get the sensation.. and no one would know and it wouldn't really matter.

As I matured I've thought that peeing in the pool is a bit inconsiderate to others but it's a thing that "everybody" seems to do!

I'm disabled and drinking a lot... So if I'm in the pool and desperate it can be a huge pain for me to get out... I admit I have considered peeing in the pool to save time, and allow my carer to enjoy her time without having to take me to the loo.

So. Peeing in the pool, a yes or a no?!

(I probably wouldn't use the pool, I am a bit shy. I'm just curious on everybody's views on this - sorry!!)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I still pee in pools to this day. I'll even admit to a few times, a long time ago, intentionally holding on to my pee because I knew I was going to go swimming later that day. I would get to

The background: This was a running joke in my family because my uncle had played a practical joke on most of us nieces and nephews. He would say that there is no peeing in his pool, that there was a s

A lot of my founding memories of omorashi are pool based. We had a small above ground pool, and I was told not to pee in it, but to get out and go behind some bushes when I needed to pee. One day I he

I will be very honest with you... I have always done it, and i will always do it in the future... Of course i will always try a tiny bit first, because you'll never know if there's a chemical thing which will make it turn blue or red haha, but if there is none, i will let it out whenever the need rises.

I also think it's the most sexy thing for a girl to do by the way ;-)

I sometimes used to as a kid, but my parents brought me up not to. Being a generally good kid, I followed this teaching and didn't really do it. The exceptions was once when I accidentally let out a considerable amount in the pool when I was 12, due to holding on for too long and the slam impact of jumping into the water, and the one time I had a private pool on holiday.

Yes, I've peed in the pool before and still do but It depends upon how many are there.  If there's no many than I'll go to a part of the pool that is not occupied and pee a little to make sure their are no chemicals and if it is OK and there aren't many people than I'll pee in the least populated part. Someimes if it is crouded, I'll pee outside of the pool on the grass.  No one knows

A lot of my founding memories of omorashi are pool based. We had a small above ground pool, and I was told not to pee in it, but to get out and go behind some bushes when I needed to pee. One day I held on too long, and started wetting myself as I climbed out. I ran behind the bushes, peeing my shorts as I ran. But because I was already wet, nobody noticed. That's when I learnt the joys of peeing my pants whenever I could get away with it when wet.

When I was 12, I became friends with a new neighbour girl a year younger, whose family had an above ground pool as well. For the next few years we always peed when playing around the pools. We would get out, and stand behind the side away from the house and just pee on the grass as we talked to each other. Sometimes we would get wet, then play wetting games on the lawn, pretending we were at school or something and having an accident in front of each other. A couple of times we actually wet our dry pants first then quickly got in to hide it. Other times we would get out and lay on our towels and pretend we were wetting the bed.

When we went to the local pool, we often peed in it as we stood there, and always told each other as we did. We would even swim under each other's legs as they peed. Peeing on the waterslide or in the line was fun too.

These days I live near a beach, and continue the tradition of getting out of the water, and wetting myself on the sand before getting back in, or if it's quiet, having an "accident" before getting in

Has anyone actually seen these so called chemicals in action? Are they even real or just something made up to scare people into not peeing in the pool?

I'm completely sure they aren't real. That said I don't pee in pools, seems disrespectful to me even if it chemically isn't an issue. Larger water bodies sure.

No chemicals like that are not real. A good read about where and why this myth came to be -> http://www.snopes.com/science/poolpiss.asp

For those who don't want to click it, I'll give you the tldr reason -

"Chalk this belief up as what it is: yet another sneaky parent trick meant to keep kids in check. A similar baseless rumor about naughty perpetrators being caught red-handed (so to speak) has to do with school fire alarms. A number of kids have heard these mechanisms are booby-trapped with a packet of red dye that will spray upon whoever pulls the lever, marking him as the one who did the deed.

(Yes, dyes are sometimes used with fire alarms to help catch pranksters who take perverse delight in setting off false alarms, but those dyes have come into widespread use only fairly recently, and they are most commonly used as booby-traps set by investigators who have some idea who the perpetrator is or where he will strike next, not as a permanent feature of the alarms. Most kids who were told that all of their schools' fire alarms were set to mark anyone who triggered them with a special dye were being hoaxed with a bit of deterrent fiction.)"

Haven't been to too much actual pools,, once or twice at a hotel maybe but I never had to pee badly enough to go inside, I just stepped out for some reason. As for swimming at the beach, I've done it plenty of times, usually because the closest bathrooms are nasty porta potties with actual queues, which I suppose is a nice thing for someone's #2, but that's the reason why I never use one. I still tend to not go at all in the water because usually I'm not thinking about doing it while inside, sometimes I dry myself and realize how badly I have to pee and end up holding it for longer than needed.

The chemicals thing is definitely false, something like that without being told to the ones going inside that it exists, could ultimately cause complications towards people with sensitive skin, allergic reactions, etc., and they could be sued and stuff for it.

I used to when I was a child but I don't do it anymore. But apparently lots of people still do and don't care about it. I was in a pool a few weeks ago and a little boy told his mom he had to go. The mom just said oh come over here! And led him into the water! So weird haha I don't think that's common though, at least my parents have never done that.

Heck yes I do. Pool water is treated in part so that sort of thing is no big deal. Pooping is a different story, though, of course. I still remember some kid having an accident at the park district when I was three. He interrupted my swimming lesson. I LIKED swimming lessons.

Peeing in a pool isn't really a big deal like you said, pooping though will shut down pools for the rest of the say though. They can treat pee with chemicals, but poop they have to drain the entire thing.