Sign in to follow this  

Hypnosis Break Through! (With File linked)

I Have gave Hypnosis a Chance on and off for who knows how long, probable since i ot my first laptop when i was 12-14ish; Well anyway it has always been a missfire (probably because i expected too much when younger or went for the extravagent ones). Well I Am 20 now and i finally had one work for me, "Potty Train Amnesia" Which has been one of the highest rated files on Warpmymind.com for years, i must of over looked it's simplicity. after all these years, I have never commented or rated anything on that site but i felt compelled to after this file, Comment is Below (i Shall put the files description below that)

"  Ok so the first time i listened to it no effect, second time i actually went into trance and dribbled in my underwear for an hour. Up until today it had no other effect, i pulled an all nighter and then played this on repeat about an hour and a half ago, my consciousness kept spiking up each time it mentioned \"sometimes you\'ll be wet, and other times you\'ll be messy\". i take it my mind used that sentence to enhance the experience or took the most from that section because at one point i remember feeling really warm during the last time i heard it. After that i went back into trance and fully awoke at the the fourth and final count into regaining consciousness. With all that being said i soaked my coach and the carpet below so i must have wet more than that one memory and i unknowing what again before i got up to go to my computer. It\'s the first time Hypnosis has been effective for me, and i was going to delete this but because of all the praise i gave it a last try and i now know that this wont be the last time i listen to it :P. (Recomend getting real exhausted, alcohol could work but it can prevent one from going into R.E.M. Sleep so i\'d say try going for a physical and natural exhaust, that isn\'t induced by any supplements or substances, and have it on repeat at a soft but moderate volume.). 4/5 for actually working so far yet it\'ll have to earn that last star to see how potent this is and shall be."

Descripition of file:

"This is an edit of EMG's Trigger Potty Amnesia, removing all references to triggers. You will permanently lose all control of your bowels and bladder, and you will forget everything about the potty and going potty -- except what a baby knows -- in other words, not much! You won't recognize when you have to go, you won't notice when you're going if possible, and you might not even notice after you've gone. The potty is something for grownups, which you are not, so you don't think about using it. It cannot possibly occur to you that this or that feeling means it's time to go potty, because you don't know what going potty is anymore. If you don't have someone else to change your diapers, you may remember that the potty is useful for getting rid of the mess in messy diapers, but that's all! In all other ways you remain normal, but you can't remember what a potty is for or what feelings tell you it's time to go potty. This file also contains a suggestion to keep the user listening to it over and over, until the effect is complete."

It's Number three from the top

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&ptick=1421844621#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsImluQ2F0IjpbIjYiLCIyNSIsIjI2IiwiMjciLCIyOCIsIjI5Il0sInNlbFNvcnQiOlsiNiJdLCJ0eHRTZWFyY2giOiIifQ==

(Question am i Allowed to post the file since it's free?)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I really disagree with this. There's a time and place for everything and this makes it impossible to control it. Good luck ever being out in public or any type of gathering. I'm all for doing this in your own home or with others that share your interests, but I really think this is taking it too far. Please think with your brain and not with your bladder.

I really disagree with this. There's a time and place for everything and this makes it impossible to control it. Good luck ever being out in public or any type of gathering. I'm all for doing this in your own home or with others that share your interests, but I really think this is taking it too far. Please think with your brain and not with your bladder.

well personally i know it's mind over matter and won't be permanent unless i trully believed it would be. I've just finally found the right power and acceptence to suggestion. Hypnosis is only as powerful as one lets it be and I subconsiously wet because i'm in a safe area, home alone for a week, prior times i had to be extra cautious because of parents but now i have a safe zone and I'm 99% positive it wont be what the description says because the effects are more controlled compared to someone who has a high level of suggestion. But I may be that 1% wrong, im going to work soon and I'll give you an update (i trust myself that much to go work after this which ill be meeting up with a bunch of coworkers for a party im planning on tuesday) So i have a lot riding on this but again mind over matter and i know my mental capabilities and level of suggestion. The Safe zone was why it worked at all realistically but around others im sure I'll be fine. I'll update tonight Okie ^^?

And please do not take this as an arguement at all, I'm just saying that realistically hypnosis has many limitations and only a hand full of people actually get a full effect of anyform of hypnosis due Susceptibility of the indivudual's mind ^^

• Upvote 1