Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Omorashi regrets

So this is a topic to discuss any decision you regret related to omo. It can be something you wish, you hadn't done, place you wish you'd gone etc.

My regret is when I was in high school my friend invited me to his party. Not being one for parties I declined. At the party s girl wet her pants, I found out from various people who went.. I was pissed I didn't go and missed such a rare occasion.

My one regret is that a few years back I went to an online store and bought a video. A few days later a got a call from my mom asking about a "certain transaction" on my credit card bill. long story short I came out to her about my fetish because i couldnt lie out of it. she still looks at me weird  

Similar to what facade said. I wet the bed quite a few times (on purpose), but a couple of times I did it without protection, my hormones convincing me that it would be alright. Once it leaked through and once I had a real accident. Then my mattress was replaced and I had to explain what happened to my dad, who was home that day. Luckily I was able to convince him that it was a one-time thing as the result of a stomach bug I had a while back (a few stains were still on the mattress, despite attempts to clean it without my room smelling like bleach). He bought it and it never came up again, but it was still embarrassing.

Speaking of bedwetting, the clean up can be a real hassle. One time I did it, then...well, I calmed my hormones. I threw the sheets into the wash, hopped into the shower...and the shower broke. Water coming out of the handles, very small flow from the shower head. Talk about bad timing.

My one regret is that a few years back I went to an online store and bought a video. A few days later a got a call from my mom asking about a "certain transaction" on my credit card bill. long story short I came out to her about my fetish because i couldnt lie out of it. she still looks at me weird  

...Why was your mother looking at your credit card bill?

I'd be more concerned that my mother was reading my financial information and demanding to know why she thought it was any of her business.