Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you masturbate when you wear a diaper or just enjoy it?

Wearing behaviour  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Do you masturbate after/while wearing diapers or just enjoy them?

• Always masturbate
    • Sometimes masturbate, sometimes enjoy
    • Just enjoy

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering about your "typical behaviour" when you wear and wet/mess diapers. Do you usually masturbate in them? Or is it just enjoyable for you to sit in them and later change. I feel like it is almost a waste when I dont do it, what are your thoughts?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I like to do it in a over soaked, overflowing diaper! But, for me, it's preferable to combine it with the feel of the slippery, ultra-wet plastic pants to go all out with the intended goal of ecstasy. It's so much more fun to capture the essence of one's passion, don't you think? However, nothing can come close to the special feeling, warmth and love that comes with sharing it with someone who understands and mutually hungers for it.

Stay wet my friends...

It depends on my mood. But normally I enjoy my diaper first and then just before I change I masturbate (and enjoy ;)). But right after I masturbated I always have to get rid of the diaper immediately, because I'm not really comfy in a "cum diaper". I kind of feels dirty for me then and all the sexual attraction is gone suddenly.

I used to always wet the diaper, but that was before I started masturbating... everything went downhill from there! :P

It was actually diapers that got me started with masturbation, because my first time was when I bought my first paci and I saw myself stood there with my diaper and my paci and it made me feel all babyish and blushy and then I wanted to feel my diaper top to bottom... >~< good times!

Now I guess it depends (puns) on my mood. Sometimes just feeling the diaper on me is enough to get me fully erect, but when it isn't, wetting it always gets me there and I end up wanking every time.

It depends on my mood. But normally I enjoy my diaper first and then just before I change I masturbate (and enjoy ;)). But right after I masturbated I always have to get rid of the diaper immediately, because I'm not really comfy in a "cum diaper". I kind of feels dirty for me then and all the sexual attraction is gone suddenly.

That's exactly the same for me!

I did it just this morning. It feels more comfortable on my hands as well, pressing against the saturated geIatins. Sometimes theres a blowout if I press too hard, I hate that.

I like sitting in it as long as I can, but sometimes it irritates and smells, and then theres the worry of cleanup later, so I will often just fill up the diaper with water if I plan on taking it off and putting it back on a little later. The juicy feeling of a wet plastic diaper between my legs is all that I need, and it gets slightly looser and stretchier the more I wear it. 

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)

I used to masturbate a lot in my wet diapers, but since my sex life has improved dramatically I have been saving my orgasms for my partner. Sometimes it's really hard not to stick both hands into my wet diaper to feel the soft, warm wetness and to stroke the hard, gooey tower of flesh poking its head up and out of the waistband...

• 3 weeks later...

When I was around 9 or 10 years old I had watched a documentary about astronauts that had mentioned that during takeoff and on EVA they basically wear space diapers, and from there I had this strange fascination with always having wanted to wet into a diaper like that. For years, before I had even learned of masturbation, I had wet my pads and even my pants/panties on occasion. I remember watching I guess what you would call 'softcore wetting' on youtube years before I had learned how to masturbate, but basically now that I'm of-age and can purchase proper diapers, it's almost a given to do so whenever I'm diapered.

I do, but find after I have finished that I sometimes lose the urge to wear afterwards. But if I'm wearing a wet diaper, it feels amazing to squeeze yourself and squash it around my genitals that sometimes I get so worked up that I can't help it.

But I also love the feeling of wearing a very wet diaper for a while, then changing into a soft clean and fresh one.

So on those rare occasions when I have both diapers too wear and time and privacy to use them, (which seems like never), I like to wear and wet myself first, then enjoy the build up by playing and squeezing for a long time. Then I will change into a fresh diaper and keep it dry for a while, and just enjoy the comfort and security of simply wearing one. After a while, I will need to wet again, so I will, and then I'll masturbate till my hearts content.

When in finished, I can have a shower and clean up, and by then I feel satisfied enough that I can put the rest of the diapers away and my needs of wearing, wetting, and masturbating are satiated enough for a while.