Desperate Girls In TV Shows 2

Guest SAM996

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, AND WHO CAN FORGET THE GREATEST EPISODE OF MYTHBUSTERS EVER MADE? If anyone here has not had the honor of seeing this, now's your chance. It's real, it's honest, it's authentic. Here's a preview c

Why do people ALWAYS post links to extremely rare videos that are hosted on mainstream streaming sites instead of uploading directly? It's almost a guarantee that it will get removed, and then no one

There's an episode of Friends, sadly I can't remember which. In said episode, it's a recurring joke where a character really needs to get to the bathroom, and another character engages the first in a

Posted Images

There's a wetting scene in the movie "Public Enemy" on Netflix! It's sadly part of a mild-ish torture sequence, so not for everyone, but if you're interested it starts at about 1hr 53min 50sec? It starts with a character saying she needs the restroom, then we see her press her legs together and shake, and you hear liquid hitting the floor. After the sequence is over she gets carried out of the interrogation room and you can see that the back of her dress is soaked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 2:30 PM, MissMiniMe said:

Hi,

this is from serie "The Brokenwood Mysteries". Serie comes from New Zealand. This is lesbian couple in their steampunk costumes. Cleo (Zoe Robins) wets her pants in the beginning of season 6 episode 1. This was new to me. Very beautiful actress, but her facial impressions are not the best though. 

1910123743_cleo2(2).thumb.png.6a1557139d749954bf1e7572919308f5.png1354395388_cleo1(2).thumb.png.127798f34be5a565230e4df4d6729fd3.png

time 4:39

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, MissMiniMe said:

Hi,

this is from serie "The Brokenwood Mysteries". Serie comes from New Zealand. This is lesbian couple in their steampunk costumes. Cleo (Zoe Robins) wets her pants in the beginning of season 6 episode 1. This was new to me. Very beautiful actress, but her facial impressions are not the best though. 

1910123743_cleo2(2).thumb.png.6a1557139d749954bf1e7572919308f5.png1354395388_cleo1(2).thumb.png.127798f34be5a565230e4df4d6729fd3.png

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ztp5l

• 5 months later...
On 12/24/2019 at 5:51 PM, SaQra said:

There's a wetting scene in the movie "Public Enemy" on Netflix! It's sadly part of a mild-ish torture sequence, so not for everyone, but if you're interested it starts at about 1hr 53min 50sec? It starts with a character saying she needs the restroom, then we see her press her legs together and shake, and you hear liquid hitting the floor. After the sequence is over she gets carried out of the interrogation room and you can see that the back of her dress is soaked.

I think time stamp is not correct couldn't found it 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nononono said:

First episode of the new series of Inside No 9, the characters get stuck on a lake, and the woman (played by Diane Morgan) pees off the edge of the boat because she's 'busting' (16:13). 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0016mq3/inside-no-9-series-7-1-merrily-merrily 

Any chance you could rip this scene so those of us that aren't in the UK can see it?

• 5 months later...

This is going to be a bit of a long shot but I'll ask anyway.

Do any older UK members remember an episode of The Bill where Polly was desperate to pee?

Years and years ago, and I mean probably 15+ years ago I have this memory of a thread similar to this on another forum of which I cannot remember the name now, and someone described a scene in The Bill where Polly was on a streak out or undercover with another office, and she ends up really needing to pee.  Eventually they had to chase someone but Polly being desperate ends up going into a pub for a piss.

It's not something I've thought about for years but it popped into my head earlier.  If that scene did exist, I'd imagine the fact The Bill is often repeated on one of the Freeview channels quite regularly I think, it wouldn't be too difficult to locate it, if you knew roughly where to look.

On 7/4/2015 at 12:46 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

There's an episode of Friends, sadly I can't remember which. In said episode, it's a recurring joke where a character really needs to get to the bathroom, and another character engages the first in a deep, emotional conversation and ends it with "Just kidding, go pee." It happens first to Ross and then to Rachel, and there's some nice bouncing and squriming but nothing special. There's a lot of pee stuff in Friends, actually. In one episode, Monica gets stung by a jellyfish. She states that she tried to pee on it herself but couldn't bend that way, and Chandler ended up peeing on her.

One of my favorite scenes is in Orange is the New Black. In the first scene of Season 2 Episode 1, the main character Piper is being transferred and gets dragged around on a bus, plane, ect. It starts with a "I should have peed," as she leaves her cell and ends with a loud, long wee into an airplane toilet with desperate talk in between. It's so well-done that it could have passed as a Just Made It clip from B2B.

And everyone knows the famous scene from Weeds, where Nancy is in a car stuck in a huge traffic jam and ends up being forced to wee in a cup. A kid is watching her from the car next to her and she doesn't even care because she has to go so badly.

Speaking of traffic jams, there's an episode of Monk in which Monk, Natalie, and Julie are driving down a highway. Julie states that she really has to pee, and Monk offers her ten dollars to hold it in. "You can't pay somebody not to pee," Natalie says. "Yes he can," Julie argued. Later on, they get stuck in a traffic jam and she eventually says she can't hold it anymore. Monk brings her to an RV which turns out belongs to the band Korn, and she goes into their bathroom. He makes her leave before she can pee though, and Natalie gets all mad and brings her to pee in the forest off the road. I was young when I saw this, and I have a feeling it contributed to me having this fetish now. It was so detailed and prolonged, and I remember wondering what I would do in that situation. Between that and her growing super attractive as the show went on, I know she's partly to blame.

Another one would be the animated series 6Teen. There's a number of desperation, peeing, and even wetting scenes among all characters, both male and female. The one I remember the most is Caitlen wearing some sort of half-naked store uniform and going into really grrreeaaasssy toilets because she was desperate. One of the male characters snuck in and scared her with a hockey mask on and a chainsaw, just as a prank, and she ended up wetting through the uniform as she stood up.

On the same note, Total Drama Island has a TON of desperation scenes, but no wetting that I know of (Stopped watching half way through season two, it went full retard.) In the first episode, two girls get a rash on their asses from squatting down to pee on poison ivy. Another memorable scene is a line of pretty much every female character stuck outside the toilets squirming around and holding themselves. Eventually they all give up and run to relieve themselves in the woods.

Bulma's wetting in the first episode of Dragon Ball...

I could probably go on for half an hour if I thought about it enough. Every desperation scene I've ever seen in a show is backed up somewhere in my brain. Some great stuff is out there.

Lumberjack Style! 

I wonder if 'Lumberjack Style' just means peeing outside or actually standing to pee on a tree. I mean I wouldn't put it past a goth girl like Gwen. 

As for Dragon Ball... 

This is just the first of many pee scenes in the show. 

And here's a bonus 

Coulda fooled me. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
13 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Lumberjack Style! 

I wonder if 'Lumberjack Style' just means peeing outside or actually standing to pee on a tree. I mean I wouldn't put it past a goth girl like Gwen. 

As for Dragon Ball... 

This is just the first of many pee scenes in the show. 

And here's a bonus 

Coulda fooled me. 

Lol Dragon Ball was the best. It actually did teach me how men and women peed differently. The sex-ed in my region was terrible and didn't teach anything because teachers were scared about losing their jobs due to the population being sue-happy at the time. I genuinely learned more sex-ed from Dragon Ball than actual school health class.

Also, that's really interesting, I didn't know there was an English dub that had the Bulma peeing scene, the English dub I saw would always censor that part out, I heard there were many English dubs for Dragon Ball.

10 hours ago, John said:

Lol Dragon Ball was the best. It actually did teach me how men and women peed differently. The sex-ed in my region was terrible and didn't teach anything because teachers were scared about losing their jobs due to the population being sue-happy at the time. I genuinely learned more sex-ed from Dragon Ball than actual school health class.

Also, that's really interesting, I didn't know there was an English dub that had the Bulma peeing scene, the English dub I saw would always censor that part out, I heard there were many English dubs for Dragon Ball.

I mean women can pee standing up and men can pee sitting down, but yeah the anatomy is different between AMABs and AFABs. 

• 3 weeks later...

Came across a really good one in Coop and Cami Ask the World in the season 2 episode "Would You Rather Rip Your Pants" as Cami ends up trying to snatch the bathroom key from another guy for pretty much the entire episode but he won't let go and he tortures her by pouring water in front of her making her squirm in desperation only for her to defiantly drink the water to spite him. Eventually Cami thinks she has the key only for the guy to reveal he took the key off the board it was on and goes into the bathroom. Cami then sees another guy drinking water and goes "uh oh" and tries to run out the door(no doubt to try and use the bathroom in the boat rental place across the street that the guy mentioned earlier)only to run into some guys carrying boxes forcing her to run behind the counter into the kitchen area(presumably to use the employee restroom) then at the end one of Cami's friends mentions that the guy almost made her pee her pants.

Edited by LifeIsStrange
got the name of the show backwards (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, MissMiniMe said:

Hi,

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2944f6f1f9fa18206f21844f8490b7c314bd7f0cef1456779d90210accce0af0/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2019_12/1910123743_cleo2(2).thumb.png.6a1557139d749954bf1e7572919308f5.png/cdn-cgi/mirage/2944f6f1f9fa18206f21844f8490b7c314bd7f0cef1456779d90210accce0af0/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2019_12/1354395388_cleo1(2).thumb.png.127798f34be5a565230e4df4d6729fd3.png

This was on again on TV in the UK last night. She wets her pants and a little later is seen being interviewed by a police officer with a blanket over lap and admits to wetting herself. More importantly this as accident becomes central to the plot and the sequence is revisited later in the drama. Her beer is laced with diuretic in an attempt to make her use the bathroom but she doesn’t make it. It is actually worth a look 

Edited by LittleEgypt (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 11/28/2015 at 4:17 PM, misticsno said:

The Desperation scene from Orange is the New Black S02E01 Pipe

On 11/28/2015 at 4:17 PM, misticsno said:

The Desperation scene from Orange is the New Black S02E01 Piper(Taylor Schilling)needs to pee when transported to another location.

OrangeS02E01Desp.mp4 204.58 MB · 38,947 downloads

post-2000-0-02843700-1448745443_thumb.jp

r(Taylor Schilling)needs to pee when transported to another location.

OrangeS02E01Desp.mp4 204.58 MB · 38,947 downloads

post-2000-0-02843700-1448745443_thumb.jp

She would be cute with a diaper on.