Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Girls In TV Shows 2

Guest SAM996

Guest SAM996

So I noticed there was an old thread for this but it said that it was dead and you couldn't post so I assumed you can't post in there anymore. So I started this new one up for people to talk in. Anyone know of any recent examples they saw on TV? Anyway talk away about whatever scenes you like.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, AND WHO CAN FORGET THE GREATEST EPISODE OF MYTHBUSTERS EVER MADE? If anyone here has not had the honor of seeing this, now's your chance. It's real, it's honest, it's authentic. Here's a preview c

Why do people ALWAYS post links to extremely rare videos that are hosted on mainstream streaming sites instead of uploading directly? It's almost a guarantee that it will get removed, and then no one

There's an episode of Friends, sadly I can't remember which. In said episode, it's a recurring joke where a character really needs to get to the bathroom, and another character engages the first in a

Posted Images

There's an episode of Friends, sadly I can't remember which. In said episode, it's a recurring joke where a character really needs to get to the bathroom, and another character engages the first in a deep, emotional conversation and ends it with "Just kidding, go pee." It happens first to Ross and then to Rachel, and there's some nice bouncing and squriming but nothing special. There's a lot of pee stuff in Friends, actually. In one episode, Monica gets stung by a jellyfish. She states that she tried to pee on it herself but couldn't bend that way, and Chandler ended up peeing on her.

One of my favorite scenes is in Orange is the New Black. In the first scene of Season 2 Episode 1, the main character Piper is being transferred and gets dragged around on a bus, plane, ect. It starts with a "I should have peed," as she leaves her cell and ends with a loud, long wee into an airplane toilet with desperate talk in between. It's so well-done that it could have passed as a Just Made It clip from B2B.

And everyone knows the famous scene from Weeds, where Nancy is in a car stuck in a huge traffic jam and ends up being forced to wee in a cup. A kid is watching her from the car next to her and she doesn't even care because she has to go so badly.

Speaking of traffic jams, there's an episode of Monk in which Monk, Natalie, and Julie are driving down a highway. Julie states that she really has to pee, and Monk offers her ten dollars to hold it in. "You can't pay somebody not to pee," Natalie says. "Yes he can," Julie argued. Later on, they get stuck in a traffic jam and she eventually says she can't hold it anymore. Monk brings her to an RV which turns out belongs to the band Korn, and she goes into their bathroom. He makes her leave before she can pee though, and Natalie gets all mad and brings her to pee in the forest off the road. I was young when I saw this, and I have a feeling it contributed to me having this fetish now. It was so detailed and prolonged, and I remember wondering what I would do in that situation. Between that and her growing super attractive as the show went on, I know she's partly to blame.

Another one would be the animated series 6Teen. There's a number of desperation, peeing, and even wetting scenes among all characters, both male and female. The one I remember the most is Caitlen wearing some sort of half-naked store uniform and going into really grrreeaaasssy toilets because she was desperate. One of the male characters snuck in and scared her with a hockey mask on and a chainsaw, just as a prank, and she ended up wetting through the uniform as she stood up.

On the same note, Total Drama Island has a TON of desperation scenes, but no wetting that I know of (Stopped watching half way through season two, it went full retard.) In the first episode, two girls get a rash on their asses from squatting down to pee on poison ivy. Another memorable scene is a line of pretty much every female character stuck outside the toilets squirming around and holding themselves. Eventually they all give up and run to relieve themselves in the woods.

Bulma's wetting in the first episode of Dragon Ball...

I could probably go on for half an hour if I thought about it enough. Every desperation scene I've ever seen in a show is backed up somewhere in my brain. Some great stuff is out there.

I'm way more into male desperation/wetting, so that's what I tend to remember. 

There's an episode of Teen Titans GO! (yeah, I know the show is shit compared to the original Teen Titans, but it is funny sometimes) where Cyborg, Robin, and Beast Boy get stuck in an elevator. Beast Boy mentions that he shouldn't have drank so much water, and then as time goes on it becomes obvious that he needs to pee. He's squirming and has his legs crossed. The three of them are all at each other's throats until Beast Boy finally says "I can't hold it anymore, I'm going!" then proceeds to pee himself. 

There's also an episode of Futurama where Fry,Bender, and Leela go deliver a package to a planet inhabited by robots. Bender disappears while going to deliver the package, so Fry and Leela disguise themselves as robots and go looking for him. While in disguise, Fry really has to pee, and goes to relieve himself by some trashcans. A real robot comes by, and mentions that Fry "appears to be leaking coolant.", to which Fry responds "Oh, um...I think it's stopping on it's own...Yep. Stopping." 

In Attack on Titan there are several mentions of wettings, but they're not shown. In an episode in the Female Titan arc, someone says that Petra and Auruo wet themselves on their first mission. In another episode (which happened earlier now that I think about it), Jean says to Armin "Don't piss yourself." To which Armin replies, "Yeah, you too."

That's all I can think of at the moment. Will probably post more when I remember them.

I'll list a couple more now that I've got some time.

In Parks and Recreation, Leslie is trying to hold up a council meeting to stop them from passing a shitty law. To do this, she has to stay in the room, continue talking, and not sit down until the meeting ends. It's called a Filibuster. Anyway, near the end of the meeting, she gets really desperate. She's holding herself and twisting her legs shut, bouncing around on rollerskates. It only lasts for like 20 seconds, but a nice scene anyway.

In 30 Rock, Liz has a roomate that she really wants to get rid of. She tries all sorts of basic stuff but none of it works, so eventually she chugs like an entire thing of soda and gets desperate, then holds it until the roomate gets in. When he walks through the door, she's peeing into a giant flower vase which is what finally repels the roomate. Loved that scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I'd never seen this Mythbusters episode before. I watched it after this post the other night and can't get it out of my mind since it's incredible a show can show such real desperation and in essence a holding contest (in the name of science? More in name of entertainment) and then the sounds of the peeing and the sighing and the shots of the containers full of pee. This was fantasy stuff for me better than most clips and videos on dedicated sites. And such impressive capacities from all but my word Kari outdoes them all and as someone said she had already had a baby by this time so incredible control and does make you wonder whether she has done lots of practising in her private life :-)

And this episode is on in the UK this week on Disc.Science channel Thursday 8pm or next Friday at 2am :-)

Edited by Macca (see edit history)

This isn't new, and it's male desperation but it's a pretty well done scene. In an episode of what's with Andy, Andy makes a bet with Lick and Leach that he can drink this large quantity of fluid, and is successful. He then gets desperate and can't find a bathroom. The episode shows him squirming and fidgeting. There is a fire in the mall. (I think i forgot to mention, this takes place in a mall.) Andy relieves himself on the fire helping put it out and is considered a hero for doing so.

Has anyone saved the Myth busters full episode. As discussed, it's one of the best things ever in my opinion. None of the links seem to work on any of my tech.

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIe_eA5UDK4

I just realized that Kari is wearing belted jeans for this entire thing, which means that 1.5L is almost definitely not her maximum capacity. If she was wearing sweats or a skirt or even just undid her zipper, her bladder would be able to expand quite a bit more. She would be able to do close to two liters if she was able to dress properly for it. I just hope she understands how impressive she is.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeap..Since i have a serious passion for desperation in Tv shows and Movies, let me tell you guys what i've been doing since the pee movie list went offline. I entered this website called www.quodb.com, it basically gets you quotes from every movie or TV show on earth. I enter a phrase like for example "have to pee" or so and they get me a list of all movies and tv show where this phrase was said and when exactly was it said.

I was able to find some new scenes like for example an amazing scene from the show Unreal (episode: return..Time:00:12:10) where some women are being held in a car and not alllowed to pee for a very long time until finally they cant hold it anymore and rush to pee by the side of the road.

I found several other scenes using this method..Hope I was able to help :)

It's a pretty good site, but the downside(apart from not being able to tell if it's a male or female scene) is that sometimes the quotes listed are matched up with the wrong movie/TV show and sometimes the timestamps are wrong, which makes searching for a particular scene more of a hassle then it should be.