Do any guys on here wear womens underwear when they wet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matty sometimes uses my knickers and its so hot watching him wet in them. especially as they are so tight on him.

Oh I've had so many customers who have ordered panties from me, had me wet them, and then send them to them so that they could wet them. Actually, it's kind of hot to think of someone wetting my dirty

Hi,   Please don't hate me for asking this, and I'm hoping nobody is offended by me asking this. But I'm just wondering if there's any other guys on this forum who like to wear womens underwear whe

Since my mum sometimes wore a one-piece swimsuit under her clothes when planning on going to the beach, she said it made changing on the beach easier but was sometimes 'inconvenient'. By that I understood she ment having to totally strip to take a wee. I eventually decided to pinch mum's swimsuit and oh buy! did it feel good between my legs. I longed to know what it would feel like when wet so one time, I weed a little and wow that was something I can't put into words. It led me into falling in love with tight panti-girdles, body shapers and of course one-piece swimsuits. I love to wear an ultra control pantie girdle under my trousers sometimes. It makes unzipping my flies pointless, so using a urinal is not an option. I feel trapped (like a woman) into having to find a cubicle to do a sit-down wee. When I have to wee and that's exciting. If I get wet then that's almost orgasmic.

• 4 years later...

I frequently wet women's knickers, and absolutely love to do so.

And I have to confess it's not just knickers - I love cross-dressing, and fortunately my wife Debbie has no problem whatsover with me doing so.  So I take the opportunity to wear skirts, dresses and nighties whenever possible, which means most evenings, weekends and holidays.  i love to pretend I'm a girl who can't control her bladder and wets herself.  I don't do it in public - it's purely a private thing.

I am absolutely 100% straight, which Debbie would (I hope!) confirm, but I have liked women's clothes since I was a teenager.  As others on this thread have confessed to, I would sometimes pinch a pair of my sister's knickers (a little too small) or my mother's (a little too big), and thoroughly enjoyed wearing them despite the disparity in sizes.  I would have liked to try a skirt or dress, but obviously I couldn't hide them the way I could a pair of knickers.  Skirts, dresses and nighties came later, encouraged by Debbie.

As Nectarine said, I find knickers so much more comfortable than men's underwear, whether briefs or boxers.  They are so boring, and I love the pretty colours, patterns and styles of knickers and panties.  I have worn knickers exclusively for nearly twenty years now. 

1 hour ago, derektor_2000 said:

Been doing this since I was about 13 years old.  At the time a friend had a hot older sister and I grabbed a pair of her panties out of the wash.  And I peed them many many times until they finally disintegrated.  Over the years I have made this a part of my wetting routines.  

Haven't got any women's undies but I regularly wear women's tights in winter which are great for wetting. The damp spread isn't just at the front and the crotch, it spreads all the way down your legs. Also have a few bodysuits that go really well for accidents, a bit like a women's one-piece swimsuit. Love that too. 

I wear womens boyshorts rather than briefs on a regular basis.  There's a couple of reasons.  First, is I've had a couple of procedures in the area of my male anatomy (including hernias and vasectomy).  At the time of my vasectomy, three different medical professionals advised me that I try wearing women's panties as they would actually provide more comfort and support to my male anatomy.  I thought they were crazy at that time, but about 4 weeks ago I purchased boyshort panties completely by accident, and wear them ever since.  In fact, in another thread I posted about deliberately wetting a women's incontinence pad in my boyshorts.  Since then I bought matching panties for my wife and I and she loves the idea of both of us wearing matching panties.

I do. For some reason, women's underwear feels better than men's. Excluding masturbation and without thinking too hard, the first memories I have are wetting a jockstrap (it was exciting, but lacked something), a pair of panties (I am not sure whose, it could have been my Mom's, Aunt's, or someone's my mom was taking to the clothing drive for the less fortunate. Those were old and so soft.

The next pair were a dare by my cousin. She is a year older. We switched underwear. The only thing she liked about my white Y-fronts was that she could play around through the flaps and stick vegetables out through it for me to eat. Her underwear was so soft. It smelled nice also. She would make me wear it and drink loads of water. When I was bursting to go, she would make me hold it until the last moment ... and then some. By then, we would be in a private place where I could take off my pants, shoes and socks.

I never thought of it until now, but she used to have me do "lifts" like I was lifting a heavy box with my knees as I peed. She would stand behind me and press her hand against me as I peed and it would drench her panties. If we had time/privacy after, she would have me lay out and pretend I was asleep while she sat on my hips and rubbed herself until she came. 

I guess this led to me loving women's underwear. The best part is loving them on a woman and after she has worn them - especially after a long day and/or having and accident. The next best thing is wearing women's underwear myself and wetting and/or messing. It feels so ... exotic? erotic? kinky? all of it? Sometimes I wish I were not manly (hairy, clumsy, etc.) so I could feel like a woman wearing panties. 

Yes, I do like to pee in women's panties. I have, over the years, collected a few. One of my favorites, though, was a one piece gold bikini from my ex wife. It was this nice shiny gold, open back, wish I had a picture. But, yes peeing in panties does feel erotic, exotic, nice. Just wearing them feels nice too. How do you women on here feel about men peeing in or wearing panties. Either yours or their own?

I have found that men's underwear usually falls into a couple of categories ... functional or novelty. The functional type is the cloth (cotton or cotton/poly blend) kind - the Y fronts, boxer briefs, briefs, etc. The novelty kind are the G-String, banana hammock, caveman cocksling, elephant nose long pouch, and/or any other decorative underwear not usually designed for "special times". I guess silk boxers go in there somewhere ... for me, they exacerbate my natural ability to gather a static electricity charge from nearly every surface and end up shocking myself (or worse my partner, or the metal on the urinal).

There are different kinds of women's panties, Obviously. I am speaking from a male perspective so my view on women's panties will be different than a woman's.

1. Women's panties feel different. They hug the body differently. In nearly all cases, they feel softer. When Oolong (Dragon Ball) wished for women's underwear, we laughed, but I bet they were the best pair of panties ever.

2. I feel naughty / kinky when I wear women's underwear. If I wet them (or if I am asked to do so - even better!) , it is a huge turn on for me. There are many reasons why. One is that I feel closer to what it is for a woman to pee in her panties. Two is that it has helped me RP as a woman.

3. The reaction I have from a willing friend / co-worker. In the past, I have had a couple of friends (female) and a couple of co-workers (female) who have asked me to wet panties for them. They also asked me to wet my underwear for them (twice in white Hanes Y-fronts, a few times in black (can't see anything), light grey (the favourite), light blue (very good), and plaid (dark plaid - so not as good as hoped for). The preference was women's underwear / panty hose, mesh panties, etc.

In the end, it is what YOU (or who you are with) enjoys. For me, if someone I am with is *meh*, then it kills my mood as well. 

I hope that answers some of your question

3 hours ago, tennyson said:

I am kind of afraid to ask what that means ... 

An egg is someone who is transgender, nonbinary, genderfluid, bigender, ect. but hasn't really figured it out yet, and therefor hasn't "come out of their shell."

It almost always starts with small things such as an inexplicable urge to wear clothing typically associated with the opposite sex.

I know this because I deadass was one. 

Guest fluidfox

If you had asked me prior to yesterday I would have said the thought had never occurred to me, but then I saw an awesome gallery picture by Here4theFun. I think it's an wonderfully sensual piece of art. Suddenly I wanted to be the tied up guy and try this out myself. The strange thing is that I don't normally get much from images of guys, or bondage (other than very light and consensual stuff) or cross-dressing! 

I spent a bunch of time considering why this art appeals to me and after reading the comments on this thread it started to fit into place. I'm usually in charge professionally and also generally in life. I like to be in control and cut my own path. Dressing in women's underwear or allowing yourself to be tied up are totally opposed to that idea of the masculine guy-in-charge stereotype. It's actually a lot like the desperation aspect of omorashi. You have to relinquish control, either to someone else or to your body's base instinct to pee.

It seems I have learned quite a lot about myself over the last few days and I guess this is a new aspect to my sexuality that I have discovered.

Got to love this site and the people who make art or discuss things that can be so enlightening 😃

On 11/15/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

An egg is someone who is transgender, nonbinary, genderfluid, bigender, ect. but hasn't really figured it out yet, and therefor hasn't "come out of their shell."

It almost always starts with small things such as an inexplicable urge to wear clothing typically associated with the opposite sex.

I know this because I deadass was one. 

Thank you so much! I love learning new things.