Sign In

Do any guys on here wear womens underwear when they wet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matty sometimes uses my knickers and its so hot watching him wet in them. especially as they are so tight on him.

Oh I've had so many customers who have ordered panties from me, had me wet them, and then send them to them so that they could wet them. Actually, it's kind of hot to think of someone wetting my dirty

Hi,   Please don't hate me for asking this, and I'm hoping nobody is offended by me asking this. But I'm just wondering if there's any other guys on this forum who like to wear womens underwear whe

I have done on a few occasions. Sometimes if I'm doing the washing and find a pair of my wifes panties in the laundry I'll use them first. My wife wears "granny style" high cut panties and I like peeing in them, particularly some tan coloured ones that show it off really well. She used to have some thick pink cotton ones, that seemed thicker than usual in the crotch, and I loved wetting those.

A few years ago a female friend left a pair of white pantyhose in my car after they must've fallen out of her bag. I kept those hidden and must've worn and wet those over 10 times, eventually turning them yellow around the crotch and butt, and they were amazing.

I would love to wet in a one piece swimsuit. I have so many memories of a childhood friend who would wee in her swimsuit while we played, and I'd love to try that!

For the record I'm completely straight and have no real cross dressing tendencies as a whole, but there are exceptions to every rule.

Barry, when i was younger (as a teen), i used to steal my sisters one piece swimsuit and pee in it.  I too would love to do it again.  In fact, i was in bigw just yesterday and had to walk through the womens section and they had some specials on one-piece swimsuits.   The first thought that crossed my mind was to grab one and go to the change rooms and pee in the change rooms, but i couldn't bring myself to do it.  Mostly 1) cause i'd have to pass by a change room assistant with a womens swimsuit, and 2) i felt sorry for the people who would have to clean up the mess in the change room.

PS: i too am straight, but enjoy the thrill

I've been wearing and wetting in girls' and women's knickers since I was in my teens when (don't ask me how!) I acquired a pair. I liked to imagine scenes where girls wet themselves and it wasn't long before the idea of wetting them jumped into my mind. At first I couldn't believe what i was thinking but I found I was thinking about it more and more.  One evening when my parents were out I put the knickers on and drank loads of tea and water. I held on from peeing as long as I could and was nearly peeing myself. I still wasn't sure if I could actually go ahead and wet them.  Then I started to wonder what it would feel like if I was a girl who was desperate. The very thought made me start wetting myself. At first I imagined I was watching a girl wet herself. Suddenly I realised that had changed and that the girl peeing in her knickers was me. My knicker wetting fetish was imprinted on my mind!

Ever since then I have enjoyed wetting womens knickers. I have quite a few pairs of different colours to choose from.  Often I wet them while I'm imagiinng I'm watching a woman wetting herself but sometimes I imagine the woman wetting her knickers is me. 

Barry, when i was younger (as a teen), i used to steal my sisters one piece swimsuit and pee in it.  I too would love to do it again.  In fact, i was in bigw just yesterday and had to walk through the womens section and they had some specials on one-piece swimsuits.   The first thought that crossed my mind was to grab one and go to the change rooms and pee in the change rooms, but i couldn't bring myself to do it.  Mostly 1) cause i'd have to pass by a change room assistant with a womens swimsuit, and 2) i felt sorry for the people who would have to clean up the mess in the change room.

PS: i too am straight, but enjoy the thrill

You've got quite some luck on your side, I'd love to do it in a one piece, it's a brilliant idea. 

You haven't lived until you have weed while wearing a tight panti-girdle. I first experimened with tight female underwear after being in a car with a girl, who had a wetting accident right next to me on the back seat. When we evenually stopped, she tried to dry herself off using a wad of tissues but oh the sight of her tight wet underwear nearly blew my mind. Recently there as been an increase in very very tight underwear - in the form of the so-called 'bodyshaper'. some have a crotch opening, others do not and as you can imagine, finding you have to wee while wearing a garment that makes going very difficult (rather like wearing a one-piece bathing costume beneath one's clothes) and demands a serious bit of undressing. I seriously envy those ladies who but fashion before convenience!

I have. When I was at uni I lived in the dorms. It was always odd in my mind how the girls would leave paors of panties behind presumably on accident. I had a few pair that nobody claimed ( I even gave them a day to come back for them).

I would layer them all up and wet though them in the showers. Though I made sure nobody was around. Made for easy clean up. Just rinse out thoroughly and try in private.