Sign in to follow this  

favorite clothing

I'm fairly new to this kind of thing but i recently saw a man in a formal school uniform with kaki trousers, desperate and then wetting and I really enjoyed being able to see clearly when he started to leak on the light colour. :blush:

Just out of curiousity, for the guys: What do you prefer to see girls wetting in? Jeans, skirts, or anything else... Do you also have a preffered color of the clothing that is getting wet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        For the girls: What do you prefer guys to be wetting in? Obviously there are way more wetting videos of girls and not as many as guys, but I still am kinda curious on what you think as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks!!!

I'd have to say that I gravitate towards blue jeans - lighter in color, preferably. I also enjoy watching women pee in shorts!

I very much like tight, light blue jeans, as you can see the moment, when the first drops come out by colour change. And, as the pee cannot run down the legs freely, the crotch area will get very wet, until the first dark blue streams show at the legs. The girl should have bare feet, so that I can lick the pee off her toes afterwards.

I'm currently trying to wet myself while wearing white lasercut panties and a short tight skirt. I inserted ben wa balls, so I can only dribble a little. It's very arousing.